2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I sent out my 1 601 and was recieved on March 1st Its been 20 days but I have not heard anything.Do they send out a letter saying wether they have received an expedite request? Do they always decide in 10 days of receipt?They are 14 months backlogged and my DS 260 expires in London in a year

Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 9:11 PM, William & Anne Ma said:

Hi!  Lawyer called me today and left a voicemail, said she received an approval notice...yayyyyyyyy!!!  I have yet to speak with her with what the next steps are but we are so happy right now.  

How long did it take for approval?

Timeline
On 3/19/2018 at 7:24 PM, Jtorres said:

Any new updates? Anyone that’s gotten approved already?  

I have nothing.My i 601 was received on March first 21 days ago.Is it safe to say that expedite was refused now?I noticed an update at the embassy on my CEAC Status two days but that may be because I asked for my passport back I accidently sent in with supporting documents.

If an expedite is requested do they send you a letter to say they received it?

21 minutes ago, JEANIEW said:

I have nothing.My i 601 was received on March first 21 days ago.Is it safe to say that expedite was refused now?I noticed an update at the embassy on my CEAC Status two days but that may be because I asked for my passport back I accidently sent in with supporting documents.

If an expedite is requested do they send you a letter to say they received it?

I believe you get a letter to let you know it was approved for expedited process.

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline
20 hours ago, JEANIEW said:

How long did it take for approval?

Received date December 21, 2016.  Approval February 28, 2018.  My husband received instructions about a week and a half after approval.  He just had embassy appointment yesterday and it went well.  Can't wait to see him!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone, I just want to share with you about a post I read on Facebook, a waiver  from January 2017 was approved on March 19, 2018. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, megabell28 said:

Hello everyone, I just want to share with you about a post I read on Facebook, a waiver  from January 2017 was approved on March 19, 2018. :D

Do you have the link to the post or have screenshot?  

Timeline
On 3/22/2018 at 5:24 PM, Franco007 said:

I believe you get a letter to let you know it was approved for expedited process.

No unfortunately not.Mine has been received for 24 days so  think expedite refused.

9 hours ago, Jtorres said:

Hi everyone 

my case statutes says———case was received 

Does that mean my case is being processed or that they just got package.... 

Not sure when you submitted your waiver application but that is a standard info when you check your case status after you submit and they receive it.  It stays that way most of the time until something changes with your case. Mine has been same since December 2016.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Franco007 said:

Not sure when you submitted your waiver application but that is a standard info when you check your case status after you submit and they receive it.  It stays that way most of the time until something changes with your case. Mine has been same since December 2016.

@Franco007 are you still waiting? I filed back in January 24 2018 and always said invalid number and got an alert saying my case was received 2 days ago.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.