khalid_ahq

DV 2015 Second (Interview) Letter

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Dear All,

Please can you clarify something for me, I understand from other posts that some people already received the DV2015 interview letter, also I heard that you can check even if you didn't receive a notification by email for this letter is that correct !!, if so which site i need to check to see this letter ?

thank you

Dear All,

Please can you clarify something for me, I understand from other posts that some people already received the DV2015 interview letter, also I heard that you can check even if you didn't receive a notification by email for this letter is that correct !!, if so which site i need to check to see this letter ?

thank you

People who have been notified are those who already have an interview scheduled, which would be for October. This will be the selectees who both have numbers current in October AND submitted their DS260s in time for the forms to be processed before the interview schedule was drawn up.

The place to check is the same website using same confirmation number as you used to see whether you won.

People who have been notified are those who already have an interview scheduled, which would be for October. This will be the selectees who both have numbers current in October AND submitted their DS260s in time for the forms to be processed before the interview schedule was drawn up.

The place to check is the same website using same confirmation number as you used to see whether you won.

Thank you Susie for this.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I just called KCC, and I finally got a normal person on the line. She was really friendly and didn't give 'pre-fabricated' answers.

She told me there is indeed a little delay, but there is nothing to worry about. Of course the DS260 submission in May was a little late (normal submission starts at the start of May), and now sometimes it takes up to 12 weeks (so about 3 months) for them to process the DS260.
They process them as they come in! So in that order.

She assured me people that are current have NOTHING to worry about, and they will get the second notification when your DS260 is processed, but because of the big backlog, this takes a while. You will probably have your interview in a later month as well....

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi,

My CN is pretty decent AF 9*** I'm current submitted my DS260 May 20th, I'm waiting for the second notification letter, do you know guys when are they supposed to start sending them for November interview schedule? Anyone has been scheduled for November yet?

Thanks,

Edited by Jarodca

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Why I haven't recived any information? :( My case number is under 5000 from Europe and I filled DS260 on 31th of May and the status on CEAC site is completed for a long time. :( I check ESC site and still nothing new!! I'm current for October so what's wrong?

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi gamimo,

Give them a call and ask, that's what I did the lady was very nice and she told me my interview date before I received my 2nl and my online status updated.

Kccdv:

Phone: +1(606) 526-7500

Edited by Jarodca

Guys I just called KCC last Thursday to check since the DV lottery check site is still show the first letter, so I called them and I surprised when I asked about my Application status she answered me your interview is already scheduled check the site it should be there, then I told her I just check the site and there is nothing, she told me wait few days but I can tell you that it is already scheduled on mid of November 2014, then after few hours we got the second letter and the email to notify us that there is update on the site, so THE INTERVIEW IS ALREADY SCHEDULED :dance::dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.