2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi every1...

Can you please update the status for f3 with pd 05 January 2005...

call nvc may be they will update you and share with us also

Hi Neel,

My AOS is valid,i haven't need a new AOS.

thanks MQL best of luck

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

call nvc may be they will update you and share with us also

Hi Neel99

Does NVC reply on queries???

oh yes if they have any updates regarding your case they will definitely help you and if no they told you to wait but as you are close to be current beacause 20 December 2004 got the interview letter so have good hope and call nvc and share with us also

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife just spoke to NVC. Interview notifications have left their system today and people should be getting emails in the next few days. With regard to anyone with a child under CSPA review, we discovered that our son has disappeared from the application since he turned 21. The CSPA review that was carried out was a pre-review.

NVC have advised us to request a CSPA review for him using the public inquiry form from the ask nvc page on their website. We have also been told to take our son to the interview with all of the paperwork that we submitted and they will process CSPA again at that time. I will also be calling the consulate to advise them that our son will be coming to the interview.

EOT

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Filed: Timeline

My wife just spoke to NVC. Interview notifications have left their system today and people should be getting emails in the next few days. With regard to anyone with a child under CSPA review, we discovered that our son has disappeared from the application since he turned 21. The CSPA review that was carried out was a pre-review.

NVC have advised us to request a CSPA review for him using the public inquiry form from the ask nvc page on their website. We have also been told to take our son to the interview with all of the paperwork that we submitted and they will process CSPA again at that time. I will also be calling the consulate to advise them that our son will be coming to the interview.

EOT

Hello Friend,

Even my son shall turn 21 in 2nd week of October (1995 BORN) before the interview scheduled on October 25.

So my friend, should I also request a CSPA review for him using the public inquiry form!

Please keep posted about the response given by the consulate.

Edited by mcm2004

Timeline

Hello Friend,

Even my son shall turn 21 in 2nd week of October (1995 BORN) before the interview scheduled on October 25.

So my friend, should I also request a CSPA review for him using the public inquiry form!

Please keep posted about the response given by the consulate.

Yes do that. My wife asked me to speak with the agent. The agent was very helpful and she put me on hold twice to verify the information with a supervisor. She told me it is our responsibility to request a CSPA review now that a visa has become available. Even she could not understand why this information was not provided to us earlier. We have received our interview confirmation email today, so watch your email. Make sure you also advise the consulate. I will update here with more information as and when I have it.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi EdgeOfTomorrow,

Did NVC send you a reply (the interview confirmation email) to your previous inquiry or an official interview letter?

Thanks.

Timeline

Hi EdgeOfTomorrow,

Did NVC send you a reply (the interview confirmation email) to your previous inquiry or an official interview letter?

Thanks.

NVC didn't specifically respond to my inquiry. They said yesterday that the interview notifications had left their system and to keep an eye out for the emails. Wife checked her email this morning and the email had arrived. We had opted to receive communication via email, so we would not be expecting an interview letter anyway.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.