2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My case December 16 2004 was opened on August 1 2015; completed on November 6 2015. Up to now, my case has been completed for more than 7 months but no good news yet!!!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi RafaoNY,

You should call in Nvc for your interview date, ur PD is current, not be waist your time in wait and call Nvc ASAP.

I did it! I have to call every day and nothing is gonna on. :ranting:

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hi

RafaoNY what is your priority date

20th August 2004

Hi rafaony your case cspa

????

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

These delays are so frustrating and really cannot even plan ahead.... our priority date is April 15th 2005 so does anyone have any ideas when realistically we will get our visa?

thanks

It indeed is really frustrating skyland235, we are waiting to be together with our family members and this wait is really long. On top of that there is no idea when will be the visa available. At least the USCIS should have provided with the data like "How many people have filed the visa petition in your category ahead of you", if it was available then we could have guessed tentatively how many months and years more to wait. It is like we are being closed in a dark room and looking for somebody to open the door.

USCIS have published statistics about the number of I-130 petition filed per year recently, however that data is available from 2010 only and it is not categorized (f1, f2, f3, f4). Hopefully they will publish more precise data in the coming month, so that we could figure out how many days more to wait for our visa to be current.

Have a look at this link and comment

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports%20and%20Studies/Immigration%20Forms%20Data/All%20Form%20Types/all-form-types-performance-data_fy2012_qtr4.pdf

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data/data-set-all-uscis-application-and-petition-form-types

seems like we have to ask our relatives in the US to call the USCIS and ask them to publish the data and Statistics, so that we can predict the tentative time and plan accordingly.

IF the link is not working, then you can check the attached file as well.

all-form-types-performance-data_fy2012_qtr4.pdf

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while and like many of you here, I'm waiting for an IL. My PD is 9th of December 2004. It's been a long wait, especially with the last 2 months since there has been no movement on the visa bulletins. Like everyone else, I do not know when a visa will become available. I hope and pray that InshAllah it will be in the August bulletin.

In the July bulletin it was stated that there would be up to two weeks movement for August and September. Whilst I urge everyone to remain optimistic, I also caution you all to the reality that for the next two visa bulletins we could see one day of movement up to fourteen days of movement for each month making a total of potentially 28 days. I think we will be very lucky indeed if we see any more movement than that.

It is a stressful time for everyone concerned, but this stress is nothing compared to the stress you will face when you begin your new lives. I have moved countries twice in my life, once as a very young child and once as an adult. Let me tell you, it is not easy. You will become like a young child who knows nothing at all, but in time you will learn. It will take years but you will get there. Don't drive yourself crazy waiting for your visa. Carry on with life and keep the faith. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while and like many of you here, I'm waiting for an IL. My PD is 9th of December 2004. It's been a long wait, especially with the last 2 months since there has been no movement on the visa bulletins. Like everyone else, I do not know when a visa will become available. I hope and pray that InshAllah it will be in the August bulletin.

In the July bulletin it was stated that there would be up to two weeks movement for August and September. Whilst I urge everyone to remain optimistic, I also caution you all to the reality that for the next two visa bulletins we could see one day of movement up to fourteen days of movement for each month making a total of potentially 28 days. I think we will be very lucky indeed if we see any more movement than that.

It is a stressful time for everyone concerned, but this stress is nothing compared to the stress you will face when you begin your new lives. I have moved countries twice in my life, once as a very young child and once as an adult. Let me tell you, it is not easy. You will become like a young child who knows nothing at all, but in time you will learn. It will take years but you will get there. Don't drive yourself crazy waiting for your visa. Carry on with life and keep the faith. Good luck to everyone waiting.

well said it's positive and optimistic for everyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.