DavenRoxy

Gaza ‘Corpses’ Caught Moving When They Forget Cameras Are On Them

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

As I told Hail Ming before, for every Israeli soldier you can find me, I can find you an Arab/Palestinian that sides with Israel ...

The main difference between the two is that the Israeli soldier saying this in Israel generates discussion, whereas a Palestinian voicing the counter-argument in Gaza is taken into the street and shot.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Hezbollah is a wicked terror organization, don't get me wrong. But they actually have some pragmatism to them. It is not in their interest to attack Israel right now especially after they saw the destruction that happened in response to Lebanon in 2006. Hassan Nasrallah is not a stupid man. I am sure if you asked most Israelis they would tell you they prefer Hezbollah over Isis. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't, also better than the devil who won't care about the destruction it will cause on both sides.

He is not stupid, I agree. But that doesn't mean he won't accept sophisticated anti-aircraft weapons, etc. when he can get them. The best time to stockpile weapons and munitions is when you're not fighting.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Great. You're providing the ISIS rebels with air cover and medical assistance.

Could you extend that generosity to Gaza and let medical supplies unload at the port without killing the Americans who are delivering them or do you reserve this for Hamas' enemies no matter who they are or what they do?

I have already posted many times in the past, about the thousands of Palestinians that have received medical treatment in Israel in the past several years, and not only Palestinians but people from Ethiopia, Vietnam, Jordan, Moldova, Tanzania, Russia, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ghana,Kenya,Angola, Iraq, Haiti, St. Vincent, Trinidad, Ecuador, Mauritania, Senegal, Côte d'Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Congo,Zimbabwe, Zanzibar, Rwanda, Somalia, Eritrea, Sri Lanka, China, Kazakhstan, Romania, Ukraine, and Syria. You just chose not to read it. I have also posted about the field hospital the IDF set up during this operation in Gaza, to help injured Gazan civilians, but you chose not to read that as well. Which leads me to the only conclusion possible - I should stop rewarding your silly propaganda with responses. Responses waste my time when everyone already knows you're a phony anyway. So basically my work with you is done. I don't have to answer to each and every silly allegation or claim by you specifically because the people here are smart enough to understand by now that you distort and take everything out of context. So have fun doing it all by yourself.

When you have injured people, many with life threatening injuries, rushed to your border, the only humane thing to do would be to treat them. That's what real humanitarian people do. You don't ask them first, hey are you with Isis or are you from another rebel group or are you just a civilian that got caught in the crossfire? You give them the medical treatment they need as human beings. But we've already established that you don't care about humanity, but only about bashing Israel. Why you insist on proving that to us time and time again is beside me, but carry on.

This is the last thing I am posting on the issue - fresh from yesterday, especially for you, cause I'm nice that way:

Erez crossing in northern Gaza Strip, next to Moshav Nativ Haasara is the only legal artery for the movement of people from Gaza to Israel and vice versa. Despite the numerous bombings and attacks by Hamas on the terminal, the crossing operates 24 hours straight, seven days a week, and allows Palestinians with permits to enter Israel on humanitarian grounds and to receive medical treatment. We visited there this week under fire, on the island of Israeli-Palestinian and even Turkish cooperation to save lives:

"Sick and wounded Palestinians, some of them children, trying to cross into Israel to receive medical treatment and Hamas is bombing them," says about the whole absurd situation Shlomo Zaban, director of Erez crossing at the crossings authority of the Ministry of Defense.
Border management in the middle of a war between enemies is not a simple task. Workers at Erez risk their lives under fire from the Gaza Strip to help the people of Gaza. This unusual situation creates confusion and anger among those watching from the sidelines. But Solomon Zaban, director of transition and a former senior officer in the paratroops, is really not confused. The terminal is managed efficiently and quickly, allowing the citizens of Gaza, not involved in the fighting, get help and humanitarian solutions.
During the tour, we met at the terminal, small groups of Palestinians with children with cancer and those who need dialysis treatment on their way to receive medical treatment in Israel, under Hamas' fire. Palestinians are afraid to express their views on Hamas and pray for peace and health. Undergoing in the terminal foreign journalists, UN staff and volunteer doctors as well. Following the demolition of tunnels on the Egyptian border, by the Egyptians, and Israel's blockade, Erez and Kerem Shalom (used for goods only - AK) are the only "lifeline" for Gaza.
Buma Inbar - humanitarian volunteer is at home at the Erez crossing. Buma, a bereaved father whose son - Golani Warrior - was killed in 1995, took it upon himself to help in any way possible Palestinian citizens who need assistance in Israel. Bureaucracy, forms, speeding up the process and even coordinate rides with Israeli volunteers of the impoverished Gaza residents in the absence of public transport from the terminal into Israel, are forced to pay huge sums of money, in terms of Gazan, on taxis.
Erez also allows the transfer of goods, donations and medical equipment from various organizations around the world and charities operating in Israel - to Gaza. To deal with the security threat, the trucks unload the equipment on the Israeli side and Palestinian porters carry crates by foot to the other side.
Palestinian workers at Erez terminal speak Hebrew well. They Are elderly, sober and enjoy remembering "the good old days" when they could work in Israel. I glance at one of the boxes, donated by an Islamic charity in Jerusalem and find hundreds of tubes of material against lice.
In the morning hours tons of medical supplies went through to the Royal Jordanian hospital in Gaza. The IDF has also set up a field hospital in the terminal area. Despite the definition, the hospital is really not operating in field conditions, but a modern hospital, air-conditioned, at the highest level. Problem is that it has no patients, because Hamas would not allow wounded from Gaza to reach the Erez terminal for treatment.
During the tour we ran into a group of 17 wounded Palestinians out for treatment in Turkey through Israel. The first casualty that came to the terminal got a Turkish medical examination. He was supposed to leave for Israel, but a problem arose with transferring him to the Israeli ambulance. Endless alarms and explosions drove paramedics of both MDA and the red cross Turkish team to the protected area. Only after a long time, during a brief respite, the medical staff completed the work and handed him safely to Ben Gurion Airport.

The main difference between the two is that the Israeli soldier saying this in Israel generates discussion, whereas a Palestinian voicing the counter-argument in Gaza is taken into the street and shot.

That's true, but there are still some who speak out. No doubt, there are also Israelis who speak out about things they disagree with. It's their right in a democratic country.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline

He is not stupid, I agree. But that doesn't mean he won't accept sophisticated anti-aircraft weapons, etc. when he can get them. The best time to stockpile weapons and munitions is when you're not fighting.

Oh I have no doubt. They are accepting many of them as we speak and in the last few years. They have over 100,000 rockets. The question remains, though, when, if ever, will they actually have the guts to try and use them again. So long as they are busy fighting Isis and the other rebels, that's definitely good for Israel. Which is why Netanyahu said "let them weaken each other" which strangely Expat thought was a comment that meant Israel is supporting Isis. LOL funny how people manipulate every piece of news they can get their hands on for their hateful propaganda. It is common sense that as long as they are pre-occupied with fighting each other, this is good for Israel. No need for Netanyahu to say it.

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have already posted many times in the past, about the thousands of Palestinians that have received medical treatment in Israel in the past several years, and not only Palestinians but people from Ethiopia, Vietnam, Jordan, Moldova, Tanzania, Russia, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ghana,Kenya,Angola, Iraq, Haiti, St. Vincent, Trinidad, Ecuador, Mauritania, Senegal, Côte d'Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Congo,Zimbabwe, Zanzibar, Rwanda, Somalia, Eritrea, Sri Lanka, China, Kazakhstan, Romania, Ukraine, and Syria. You just chose not to read it. I have also posted about the field hospital the IDF set up during this operation in Gaza, to help injured Gazan civilians, but you chose not to read that as well. Which leads me to the only conclusion possible - I should stop rewarding your silly propaganda with responses. Responses waste my time when everyone already knows you're a phony anyway. So basically my work with you is done. I don't have to answer to each and every silly allegation or claim by you specifically because the people here are smart enough to understand by now that you distort and take everything out of context. So have fun doing it all by yourself.

When you have injured people, many with life threatening injuries, rushed to your border, the only humane thing to do would be to treat them. That's what real humanitarian people do. You don't ask them first, hey are you with Isis or are you from another rebel group or are you just a civilian that got caught in the crossfire? You give them the medical treatment they need as human beings. But we've already established that you don't care about humanity, but only about bashing Israel. Why you insist on proving that to us time and time again is beside me, but carry on.

This is the last thing I am posting on the issue - fresh from yesterday, especially for you, cause I'm nice that way:

Drop bombs on civilians and then try to tell everyone what great humanitarians you are, because you helped treat the same people you just injured. I think I'll go punch my neighbor in the face, but I'm sure it'll be cool if I take him to the doctor afterwards. Maybe I'll get the Israeli medal of peace and humanity.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Timeline

Timeline