anmi

I-129F NOA2 wait

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody here know what was the longest one's waited for their NOA2?

I've seen previous members who took 260 days! but have anyone seen longer than that?

I've been waiting for quite a long time now.....

and I just wanted to make sure that USCIS is going to process our case, and that they didn't lose our case.

Better late than never.

Thank you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't know the longest wait for NOA2....but have you made any calls or made an inquiry? The immigration timeline states that TSC is now processing February filers. I'd make a phone call or two.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I've seen previous members who took 260 days! but have anyone seen longer than that?

and I just wanted to make sure that USCIS is going to process our case, and that they didn't lose our case.

Better late than never.

Thank you.

I would call USCIS and find out what the status is on your case. You should have gotten your NOA2 by now according to the timelines of TSC.

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

I would call USCIS and find out what the status is on your case. You should have gotten your NOA2 by now according to the timelines of TSC.

I don't know the longest wait for NOA2....but have you made any calls or made an inquiry? The immigration timeline states that TSC is now processing February filers. I'd make a phone call or two.

I have called the USCIS and they said they are on Dec 31st.....I know it's a lie, but that's the answer they give us everytime we call....and we have put e-requests and inquiry to our senator...but no answer yet...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi I have been waiting for 11 months this week, they say they are waiting on security check. I am going out my mind with stress and have got everyone involved but to no avail. It would be nice to know why it is taking so long, my partner and I have been together for 28 years (gay couple) involved definitely have a history maybe thats why. Any help

Better late than never.

Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi I have been waiting for 11 months this week, they say they are waiting on security check. I am going out my mind with stress and have got everyone involved but to no avail. It would be nice to know why it is taking so long, my partner and I have been together for 28 years (gay couple) involved definitely have a history maybe thats why. Any help

Oh... yours wait is way too long!!!! Did you try CIS Ombudsman? You mentioned you got everyone involved...? Did you get any notification of being transfer? I would've been really concern if you did not. Vermont Center transfered petitions to Texas Center in Q3-Q4 2013. I am not sure if they even work on 129F any more..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.