nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any updates with their case? How about documents that were received at the Nvc in November?

I have a scan date of 26th November...I'm so surprised 30 days went by so quickly. I think because I stopped checking in here it made me less anxious (that and getting busier). Here's hoping that the second half goes by just as quickly.

When I called the NVC last month they said I will definitely get a CC in January since I have had a maximum of 2 checklists. I'm hoping for a March interview! Good luck!

I have a scan date of November 18th...Aos and Iv fees are Paid and online forms are completed...just waiting for the CC.

November17th and also waiting. I just hope there is no checklist for us

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have a scan date of November 18th...Aos and Iv fees are Paid and online forms are completed...just waiting for the CC.

I also have Nov 18scan date. Hopefully in the following days we hear good news!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I also have a scanned date of November 18th, Already had two checklist so I'm hoping and praying there is no more and the next time NVC makes contact it will be an interview date.

Just called recently. I'm still waiting on that 60 days. I tried my luck at seeing if I can get a CC early (estimated Jan 19 is my 60 dyas). No luck. They're pretty adamant about the 60 days; chances of getting early seem pretty slim.

I really don't like the fact that if you get a checklist you gotta hit the reset button and wait another 60 days. The NVC either needs a more efficient process or they need to hire more people to check the mail and review documents.

I also have a scanned date of November 18th, Already had two checklist so I'm hoping and praying there is no more and the next time NVC makes contact it will be an interview date.

I know for some cases they only allow a maximum of two checklists then give a cc after that. If any more info is needed the beneficiary is asked to bring it to the interview.

This is my situationew BUT with the NVC you never really know until you know. Good luck!

Just called recently. I'm still waiting on that 60 days. I tried my luck at seeing if I can get a CC early (estimated Jan 19 is my 60 dyas). No luck. They're pretty adamant about the 60 days; chances of getting early seem pretty slim.

I really don't like the fact that if you get a checklist you gotta hit the reset button and wait another 60 days. The NVC either needs a more efficient process or they need to hire more people to check the mail and review documents.

Yes, reseting for a checklist is difficult. I found out about my checklist on the 55th day of waiting. I was missing a tax form....

Maybe try again next week? I see most persons get word after day 50.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.