nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

NYJONES, Yea my husband would call them as soon as the clock strikes 7, cause he don't hve to patience and its time consuming. U will get ur cc, if not today on Monday ( I'm praying it's today so u can relax ) u know NVC don't play to give u the 60 days speech, so the best time would b on or after the 60 days. I don't think ur setting urself up for disappointment ur entitled to dreaming, I do it all the time :) sometimes that's the only thing that keep us from tripping out lol.

NYJONES, Yea my husband would call them as soon as the clock strikes 7, cause he don't hve to patience and its time consuming. U will get ur cc, if not today on Monday ( I'm praying it's today so u can relax ) u know NVC don't play to give u the 60 days speech, so the best time would b on or after the 60 days. I don't think ur setting urself up for disappointment ur entitled to dreaming, I do it all the time :) sometimes that's the only thing that keep us from tripping out lol.

Thanks for your kind words!☺ I will try later.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

My wife would say...keep calm and be positive:)

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

FINALLY! I got a cc!!! I got through after about 5 tries and held for 30 something minutes. I spoke to Ivy, she was a nice rep. She congratulated me and wished me good luck.

She said interviews for February are full but March interview scheduling will begin in two weeks, so call back mid February. Hopefully I will have an interview for late March.

Thanks to everyone who answered questions and wished me the best.

Good luck to everyone waiting for a cc.

Scan date was 11/26 for AOS checklist.

Edited by NYjones

Any new cc?

Also, I still haven't seen that third n/a online....I'm starting to think I was dreaming about my cc?

Now that I have a cc, what do I do here on vj? Is there any thread I should follow while I wait for an interview date?

There is a 3rd N/A???? Didn't know that

From what I have read, there is sometimes 3 of them when a case is complete. Two in the AOS field and one in the civil documents field. There is usually one in the AOS field and one in the civil documents field while the case is being reviewed.

Filed: Other Timeline

FINALLY! I got a cc!!! I got through after about 5 tries and held for 30 something minutes. I spoke to Ivy, she was a nice rep. She congratulated me and wished me good luck.

She said interviews for February are full but March interview scheduling will begin in two weeks, so call back mid February. Hopefully I will have an interview for late March.

Thanks to everyone who answered questions and wished me the best.

Good luck to everyone waiting for a cc.

Scan date was 11/26 for AOS checklist.

Congrats! Just got through reading the end of this thread and was following your 60 day journey and was very happy to see your CC. We are within 9 days of 60 from a checklist scan for our daughter (obviously driving us crazy) and it was great to see it is possible to get a CC!

Congrats! Just got through reading the end of this thread and was following your 60 day journey and was very happy to see your CC. We are within 9 days of 60 from a checklist scan for our daughter (obviously driving us crazy) and it was great to see it is possible to get a CC!

Thank! Yes, I guess patience is all I needed, but it gets so difficult when others close to your scan date get a cc. Good luck on your case. Soon we will have to wait again, but this time for an interview date.

good luck again.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Forget emails...they need up to 60 days also to respond on an email....

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.