Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Denied today. Waiting for the hard copy to move on to the next step in our visa journey. This story doesn't doesn't end here.

mike positive mind !!! sometimes are errors in the rfe and solved quickly .... just wait to see the printed announcement you ask again and see with God before everything will be fine.

04/07/2014 envio I129f
con 16-05-2014 USCIS lo Recibir
20-05-2014 NOA1
08/08/2014 transfieren Caso de Texas A CALIFORNIA
20-08-2014 notifican Caso Sí Trabaja desicion parrafo

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

23-10-2014 Enviamos intencion de matrimonio

29-10-2014 Reciben en uscis california la intencion de matrimonio

14-11-2014 APROBADO !!! :)

20-11-2014 Recibimos NOA2 Impreso

15-12-2014 NVC Recibir estafa

15-12-2014 ASIGNAN NUEVO CASO #

18-12-2014 Llega a la embajada

30-01-2015 cita a la embajada !!! :)

Mi visa fue Aprobada!!! :dancing: :rofl: :lol:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It says ready. And the last update time was October 24. Does that mean they have it?

I think that the embassy should have your case by now. NVC sends out the hard copy once the file is mailed. And judging by the date your case was last updated on the NVC website I believe it should have arrived at the consulate by now. It may take a little bit of time to process at the embassy, but hopefully you guys receive packet 3 soon or an email, whatever is applicable for your country.

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello guys,

I've never posted here, but I also was transferred from TSC-CSC, got an RFE...and finally on 24 october received the NOA2 (update on the uscis website and phone message), but my fiancè did not receive the hard copy (12 days since NOA2).

So, my question is did it take so long for you guys to receive the hard copy of NOA2? Im starting to get worried about this :(

Thank all :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello guys,

I've never posted here, but I also was transferred from TSC-CSC, got an RFE...and finally on 24 october received the NOA2 (update on the uscis website and phone message), but my fiancè did not receive the hard copy (12 days since NOA2).

So, my question is did it take so long for you guys to receive the hard copy of NOA2? Im starting to get worried about this :(

Thank all :)

It took about that long for me to get the hard copy. If your fiancee doesn't have it by Friday (so 2 weeks post-NOA2), then I would suggest he contact USCIS and inquire.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

once my NOA2 was approved it only took 5 days to receive my NOA2. Just waiting to contact NVC about if case has been received. trying to wait a while since it seems like 4 weeks is average. It has only been almost 2 so, not going to panic lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I have finally received my NVC number. I checked on site an it says case creation date is 10/27/14 and status update 11/5/14. I spoke with an agent an she said it had already been shipped. so can I now track it on DHL? not sure how to do that or if im using my case number to track it. any advice will be helpful

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

yeah I think I figured it out and my package is in belgium at this time. i had to play with the date until one came up and it had the same update status as mine shipped out from the NVC!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Progress...

Our NVC diplomatic package has arrived at US Embassy Bangkok..

now await Packet #3 mailing ...hopefully soon.

Pickup Date: 2014-11-04 14:47:00
Estimated Delivery Date: 2014-11-07 23:59:00
Service: D
Pieces: 1
Cust. Ref: EXP 03 NOV 2014A
Description: US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS
Ship From: Ship To: NATIONAL VISA CENTER
32 ROCHESTER AVE
PORTSMOUTH, NHNH 03801
US AM.EMBASSY BANGKOK
IV UNIT
95 WIRELESS ROAD
BANGKOK, 10330
TH

EVENT CATEGORY
07 Nov 14 10:28 AM - Shipment delivered - BANGKOK,THAILAND

Tj

Edited by tj123

Timeline

Good question...

Have you used the search engine of this forum? ...see upper right Google Custom search...

May be that the NVC package is READY for pickup by DHL...

for delivery to the consulate where your fiance' lives.

Watch daily and look for IN TRANSIT message appearing...

Good Luck...

Tj

Hello quick question. .. What does it mean when NVC status says "READY" What do I do next please help guys... any info will help

Edited by tj123

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good question...

Have you used the search engine of this forum? ...see upper right Google Custom search...

May be that the NVC package is READY for pickup by DHL...

for delivery to the consulate where your fiance' lives.

Watch daily and look for IN TRANSIT message appearing...

Good Luck...

Tj

last week it said in transit now it says Ready. So confusing

Timeline

Did you try to track the DHL shipping online?

It will show the date of shipment and delivery date at the embassy/consulate

See how to track DHL in other recent days of comments in this forum and on the website.

Good luck...

Tj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.