Luthias&Lee

filipina wifes

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are getting married December 26th. Let me first say I am suffering chronic panic attacks but no matter what she is there wanting to take care of me. Its my choice to live there or here. I choose the USA because of the life style and the health care. Anyway anyone else wife wants to take care of you. FYI We are only 2 years age difference

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is the quality of the wife you are getting. I have cancer and some of my nights are so pain filled that I get ZERO sleep. Well my Filipina wife is right there next to me, doing her best to make me comfortable, not remotely considering sleep for herself until I am taken care of.

Here is a basic fact. people are people and women are women. Just because, you have a Filipina wife, is not going to change that,

There are going to be the good and the bad in all. I know lots and lots of Phil-Am couples, and Ex-Phil-AM couples. For every wonderful story I can give you one in which it did not work out and Vice-Versa.

I would sincerely urge anyone getting into a relationship with anyone, regardless of where they are from, to take of the rose colored glasses and really evaluate the situation.

I don't mean this to be negative or positive, but realistic. There are some really great Filipina women out there and some really selfish heartless manipulators. The same can be said of any group of humans from anywhere on the planet.

Here is a basic fact. people are people and women are women. Just because, you have a Filipina wife, is not going to change that,

There are going to be the good and the bad in all. I know lots and lots of Phil-Am couples, and Ex-Phil-AM couples. For every wonderful story I can give you one in which it did not work out and Vice-Versa.

I would sincerely urge anyone getting into a relationship with anyone, regardless of where they are from, to take of the rose colored glasses and really evaluate the situation.

I don't mean this to be negative or positive, but realistic. There are some really great Filipina women out there and some really selfish heartless manipulators. The same can be said of any group of humans from anywhere on the planet.

What?! You mean they're not all preprogrammed Stepford wives? Now I've got to go double check the ingredients list on the box she came in!

Sarcasm aside, I cringe every time I see the "they're perfect wives" comment. They're people and as different as people from any country is. Culturally they may tend to hold to certain beliefs, values and customs, but that can be a double edged sword as well. Get to know the real person and not the hype before you discover you fell in love with an image rather than the person.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Wowzers, so you think there might be... nice american women? :wub:

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Wowzers, so you think there might be... nice american women? :wub:

Darn I forgot to exclude CABA chicks. :)

and P.S. what are you doing in the Philippines forum ?

Edited by The Nature Boy

Darn I forgot to exclude CABA chicks. :)

and P.S. what are you doing in the Philippines forum ?

I'm not here, I just saw this thread title on the most recent list on the main page. Since I am looking for a filipina wife I thought it might have some good info for me. Last I checked, anyone is allowed to be anywhere.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not here, I just saw this thread title on the most recent list on the main page. Since I am looking for a filipina wife I thought it might have some good info for me. Last I checked, anyone is allowed to be anywhere.

:lol: lots of good info... just have to wade through the muck sometimes.... ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are getting married December 26th. Let me first say I am suffering chronic panic attacks but no matter what she is there wanting to take care of me. Its my choice to live there or here. I choose the USA because of the life style and the health care. Anyway anyone else wife wants to take care of you. FYI We are only 2 years age difference

I hear a little boy wanting his mama or yaya.

I'm Filipina but I never took care of my Filipino husband unless he has the colds. My bad. :energy:

When they become "Americanized", do you get a new Filipino wife?

Well of course you do, because then they're CABA chicks and exempt. Heck there even used to be a web site that warned you they were about to expire and gave you a selection of new ones. They even customized them for you, Hair color - select black or black, height - select short or short, breast size - select small or smaller. Very accommodating to the western male, wonder why they're no longer out there?

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Well of course you do, because then they're CABA chicks and exempt. Heck there even used to be a web site that warned you they were about to expire and gave you a selection of new ones. They even customized them for you, Hair color - select black or black, height - select short or short, breast size - select small or smaller. Very accommodating to the western male, wonder why they're no longer out there?

Don't pay Harpa and me any attention. She is a friend from another forum, who likes to give me a hard time on occasion

Don't pay Harpa and me any attention. She is a friend from another forum, who likes to give me a hard time on occasion

Oh I figured as much, that's why I played along. But there really was such a web site. Raised a big stink back in the Philippines at the time and was on all the news programs. It was put up as a satire web site about the attitudes towards Filipinas all being perfect mail order brides by some people who hung out in the old asawa.org forums years ago.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hear a little boy wanting his mama or yaya.

I'm Filipina but I never took care of my Filipino husband unless he has the colds. My bad. :energy:

wow I can see your a real winner. I also take care of her it's called a partnership

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.