44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone! I just want your tips and opinion about my situation. My interview in embassy this coming Monday 8/4/14 I was very nervous since after my medical last 2 weeks. I lied to my application that I have no child and as well as during physical exam (medical). But the doctors finds out that I've gave birth I was fuckep up cos I lied to her and so I admit I had a child 3 years ago. My fiancee don't know about that I had a child I lied to everybody. So I told him after my medical He was surprised and dissapointed why I lied which I expected. My situation is I was pregnant when I was 18 years old and I'm 21 now, it is unwanted pregnancy my ex (Filipino) his only 19 yeas old at that time we both not ready to it as a parent. We both not ready for responsibilities. My situation during my pregnancy was very hard for me it is the worst ever happen in my life. We keep it a secret that I am pregnant before I hide away from my family and move to other place far away from them. The father of the child supported me for the apartment rental and foods but, there is times he can't give me support cos he still a college students and don't have enough money to provide me, there is a times I can't eat 3times a day. I want to tell the family of my ex but he said if I tell them and they finds out I'm pregnant I can't see him anymore which I don't want that happen cos I can't manage alone. I survived for many months until I gave birth alone in the toilet. I have no idea that, that day I will gave birth until the owner of the apartment hear a baby from my toilet he helps me and he was shocked I gave birth alone. It's a baby! They help me and called a midwife. 1 day after, my ex get the child and gave it to his sister to adopt since they can't have a child with her husband. They are very happy having the child and take care of. They went to doctor to had a baby check and everything and their names in the birth of the child. The child now is 2 years old I visit her sometimes they are nice they teach the child that I am her parent that she has 2 mothers, We are very open. We prefer not to legalize the papers because its a long process and plus expenses for processing which not possible to happen to legalize. The adoptive parent is not so rich but they are not poor. My Fiancee understand my situation after I told him everything, and I was regret I should have tell him before. I was really afraid at first to tell him about it maybe He might judge me, maybe he might don't like me cos I had a child, I was afraid to lose him. And secondly I want to move on I want to forget it what happen before and I tried everything I could do to forget it. I felt so bad about it. I want to go on with my life and forget the worst what happen to me before. Now, I am very pressure cos I am afraid to get denied. Cos I heard once you lied to the doctor they will consider it failed. I really hope not. Is there any chance that I pass the interview? Is the interviewer give me a chance to explain? Please I need your tips what to do and opinion guys! I can't sleep because of this. I'm so stress and pressure!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone! I just want your tips and opinion about my situation. My interview in embassy this coming Monday 8/4/14 I was very nervous since after my medical last 2 weeks. I lied to my application that I have no child and as well as during physical exam (medical). But the doctors finds out that I've gave birth I was fuckep up cos I lied to her and so I admit I had a child 3 years ago. My fiancee don't know about that I had a child I lied to everybody. So I told him after my medical He was surprised and dissapointed why I lied which I expected. My situation is I was pregnant when I was 18 years old and I'm 21 now, it is unwanted pregnancy my ex (Filipino) his only 19 yeas old at that time we both not ready to it as a parent. We both not ready for responsibilities. My situation during my pregnancy was very hard for me it is the worst ever happen in my life. We keep it a secret that I am pregnant before I hide away from my family and move to other place far away from them. The father of the child supported me for the apartment rental and foods but, there is times he can't give me support cos he still a college students and don't have enough money to provide me, there is a times I can't eat 3times a day. I want to tell the family of my ex but he said if I tell them and they finds out I'm pregnant I can't see him anymore which I don't want that happen cos I can't manage alone. I survived for many months until I gave birth alone in the toilet. I have no idea that, that day I will gave birth until the owner of the apartment hear a baby from my toilet he helps me and he was shocked I gave birth alone. It's a baby! They help me and called a midwife. 1 day after, my ex get the child and gave it to his sister to adopt since they can't have a child with her husband. They are very happy having the child and take care of. They went to doctor to had a baby check and everything and their names in the birth of the child. The child now is 2 years old I visit her sometimes they are nice they teach the child that I am her parent that she has 2 mothers, We are very open. We prefer not to legalize the papers because its a long process and plus expenses for processing which not possible to happen to legalize. The adoptive parent is not so rich but they are not poor. My Fiancee understand my situation after I told him everything, and I was regret I should have tell him before. I was really afraid at first to tell him about it maybe He might judge me, maybe he might don't like me cos I had a child, I was afraid to lose him. And secondly I want to move on I want to forget it what happen before and I tried everything I could do to forget it. I felt so bad about it. I want to go on with my life and forget the worst what happen to me before. Now, I am very pressure cos I am afraid to get denied. Cos I heard once you lied to the doctor they will consider it failed. I really hope not. Is there any chance that I pass the interview? Is the interviewer give me a chance to explain? Please I need your tips what to do and opinion guys! I can't sleep because of this. I'm so stress and pressure!

Wow that is rough situation. What did the doctor recommend you do when they found out?

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

It sounds like you've done some growing up and learned that lying complicates many parts of your life, including now in the visa process.

I don't know what how the consulate will adjudicate your case.

After reading this story of how the baby was born and the stress this caused, I'm relieved to know that the baby is in a stable home and you can be a part of your child's life.

Good luck to you and your husband.

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Timeline

It is a rough situation and when the doctor finds out she said I lied! And asked when I gave birth and if the child is alive.. But I never realize my visa affected about it. In the first place I knew there is physical exam, but I can't said I have a child cos in my application I don't have. I accept the fact that I never matured enough to think about the situation. But it happened already I have no choice and see things what happen. Or this might be my experience about visa thing!! But I just hope, I have a chance.

It is a rough situation and when the doctor finds out she said I lied! And asked when I gave birth and if the child is alive.. But I never realize my visa affected about it. In the first place I knew there is physical exam, but I can't said I have a child cos in my application I don't have. I accept the fact that I never matured enough to think about the situation. But it happened already I have no choice and see things what happen. Or this might be my experience about visa thing!! But I just hope, I have a chance.

I had my child when I was 19,my family also is very disappointed, but my family stand with me to stand and raised my daughter alone..no one can tell you now exactly what will happen to your interview. .but whatever happen be ready.accept all the consequences. .im wishing you luck to your up coming interview. God bless ?

Edited by hardrockangel

Timeline

Wow... Thats hard situation though...

It affects in everything from the beginning of the process as you have write name of your child in the application form even though you are not bringing your kid with you...

Me i am a single parent...and the father do not care about them and never support i tried to raise them with own... It was really hard for me to accept the fact that i am a single parent and even their dad was rich and did not even sign the birth of my son... God is good and even I've through couple times in a really bad situation. I cared about my kids... They are all i have and i just wanna be a good mom to them... I dont want them to experience what ive been through...

But in any case just pray and hope for the best...

I wonder what did the doctor told u or advise what to do?

Timeline

Thank you all of you for the good luck and good thoughts. I knew only can understand me is the same situation of what I've been through. My situation was very hard before and it makes me so emotional when I think and remember about it. I don't want ever happen that again in my life ever.. The doctor never advise me what to do. She just asked me if my fiancee knows "I said no" and write down when I gave birth and that's it..

Timeline

Wow sad... Well girl good luck every one of us had experienced in different hardship...

Keep on praying... Remmber that everything happened for a reason... And God only knows...

Timeline

M still thinking about your situation...

Maybe have a chance that CO not goin to deny your application as long as you will be honest to them and tell them that your fiance already knew about it... Your only the biological mother of your child as you said the adoptive parents name is on your child birth...

So maybe they just gonna ask something from you and your fiance... As long as he knows about it now and still pursuing his petition then maybe you will have a chance...

Are you applying for k-1 or k-3?

You guys are married?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck and just tell the truth at the Interview. Best thing you can do.

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

Timeline

Pray and pray..thats the one thing you can do for today. During interview, you must be honest, tell them how sorry you are before about your pregnancy, tell them why you lied about it during medical, be sincere for everything you'll say.. you know CO, they are just human too..they can understand, they have emotions. Goodluck to you. And let us know if you got approve.:)

June 12,2014 -I-129F sent to Lewisville Texas

June 13, 2014 = Package accepted

June 15,2014 = NoA1 (email & text)

June 16, 2014 = Alien Registration Number changed

June 17, 2014 = Hardcopy NOA1 received

Aug. 5, 2014 = NOA2 approved

Timeline

Thank you guys for the comments. I'm gonna bring my child birth certificate and adoptive parents letter that they are responsible for the child. I hope it could help. And of course I will tell them nothing but the truth. I really appreciate your positive comments guys. And were applying k1 visa. Not yet married.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Thank you guys for the comments. I'm gonna bring my child birth certificate and adoptive parents letter that they are responsible for the child. I hope it could help. And of course I will tell them nothing but the truth. I really appreciate your positive comments guys. And were applying k1 visa. Not yet married.

Very good idea to bring evidence to support this. Good luck to you OP, you're a strong woman.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

Good to you quenie i really hope you go through with the interview and bear in mind, dont submit any of the documents if not asked...

The CO most concern is that your relationship are real...

Dont be panic and just relax when you are goin for an interview... God bless you...

Ill be happy to hear from you if you get approve...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.