Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

No prob. ~~~

:energy:I am the beneficiary :energy:

h5Wpm5.png

event.png

event.png

Apr 18, 2014 ~ Date of Marriage (City Hall - New York, NY USA) (L)(F)(L)

USCIS

Jun 02, 2014 - I -130 package mailed to Chicago Lockbox via USPS (Priority Mail)

Jun 04, 2014 - I -130 package delivered

Jun 05, 2014 - PRIORITY DATE B-)

Jun 08, 2014 - NOA1 (USCIS acceptance confirmation via e-mail)/package routed to VSC

Jun 12, 2014 - NOA1 (hard copy)

Mar 24, 2015 - Transfer Notice (e-mail)

Mar 28, 2015 - Transfer Notice. Case transferred to California Service Center (regular mail)

Mar 31, 2015 - NOA2 (e-mail) Yipppiiiieeeee!!! :dancing::dance:

Apr 04, 2015 - NOA2 (regular mail)

NVC

Apr 27, 2015 - NVC received case

May 12, 2015 - Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fee invoiced

May 15, 2015 - NVC Welcome Letter (regular mail)

May 26, 2015 - DS-261 (Choice of Agent Form) submitted

May 26, 2015 - AOS Fee paid (Staus: In Process)

May 27, 2015 - AOS Fee (Staus: Paid)

Aug 12, 2015 - IV Fee paid (Staus: In Process)

Aug 14, 2015 - IV Fee (Staus: Paid)

Aug 27, 2015 - I-864 EZ filled out

Aug 27, 2015 - DS 260 submitted

Aug 28, 2015 - AOS and IV packages mailed to NVC

Aug 31, 2015 - NVC receives AOS and IV packages

Sep 03, 2015 - NVC confirms they rec'd packages (e-mail)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@ Lera66 and RianTreasures!

I once asked a US V.O the question below on a Nigerian forum;

Dear V.O! Please I read on Visajourney, people saying their spouses got B2 visa after their cases (F2a) got completed at NVC while waiting for interview. How true is this and is it applicable here in Nigeria.

Got this reply;

VisaOfficer:

It can happen. It's more difficult to get a non-immigrant visa while an immigrant petition is pending, but it's not impossible.

@ Lera66 and RianTreasures!

I once asked a US V.O the question below on a Nigerian forum;

Dear V.O! Please I read on Visajourney, people saying their spouses got B2 visa after their cases (F2a) got completed at NVC while waiting for interview. How true is this and is it applicable here in Nigeria.

Got this reply;

VisaOfficer:

It can happen. It's more difficult to get a non-immigrant visa while an immigrant petition is pending, but it's not impossible.

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank you but personally i don t need tourist visa iam from France i just need a paper call ESTA and i already got Is good for 2 years and you can renew all line once it expire.... Thank you Nkkystel for your research! Iam Still waiting for NOA 2!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

Ok Lera! Then you can give it a trial and I'll advise you travel with the neccesary docs like marriage cert incase you got to answer any question by the immigration.

Be hopeful NOA2 on the way, ok!

Goodluck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

good for who received NOA2 JULY FILLERS unfortunately what the going on VSC THERE IS not moving from 23 September 2013 it's seems took time couple of year for get NOA2.

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

08/05/14 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

24/03/15: Case Transferred from VSC to CSC

29/03/15: Hard copy of transfer received in mail:P

29/04/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) -

NVC -

http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

18/05/15 : NVC received the case (informed during the email to NVC on 19/05/2015

26/5/2015: Case number assigned

2/6/2015 : AOS bill Available and paid

25/06/2015: AOS and iv package mailed to NVC

28/06/2015 : IV bill available and paid

by mail

05/07/2015 : DS-260 Available and completed

xx/xx/xx : Case Complete

CONSULATE

xx/xx/xx : Medical

xx/xx/xx : Interview

xx/xx/xx : Visa in hand

xx/xx/xx : POE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys! Congrats on everyone's progress so far. .

Just wanted to add, I'm currently in the USA with my husband and child. Daughter and I Entered on thanksgiving day, I with an esta (she's a USC). Had no problems what so ever. Immigration officer only asked if I had ever considered applying for a visiting visa, my reply was no. My passport has my maiden name. 2nd time in the last 7 months that I've entered USA, last time I wasn't even finger printed or photographed. Stayed for 3 months then and I plan to stay for another 3 months now.

You are allowed to travel with a pending petition. Everyone will have a different experience going through customs and the immigration officer will play a big role in your experience also. Just be cool and keep it real.

(L)Central Park Wedding (L)

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to those who have ESTA and to those who don't have ESTA, well........

just keep up the hope. Don't be discouraged.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Lera66

Any updates?

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Filed: Other Timeline

No guys nothing at all ?so impatient to get something now... thank you I ll definitely let you know? my husband called them 2 days ago and of course they said to wait until it became exactly 5 months ( 24th December) if something missing they ll email him so we wait and if nothing we call next year in January of course !

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

Hubby called NVC yesterday and the rep said our case was received on the 10th of Dec but case has not been entered into the system yet (no case number assigned). He was asked to call back in 10 days time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.