613 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Based on the info provided by this wonderful website I believe January '15 is going to be our month. I hope I am dead wrong but I believe some cases are going to be adjudicated mid-to-late this month and the majority in the next. Remember that the year is winding down and the holidays are coming up. Whatever the outcome is I hope everyone shares their good news; I really enjoy reading when people write about receiving their NOA2s or their visa.

Same here, i received the text this morning as well (Nebraska center), and it says you case number xxx is now updated. I checked the USCIS case statues and it just says: " you case has been received and we emailed you the notice".

I had high hopes but since it came for you from Texas center and I am in Nebraska, i think it is not related to actual case movement it is just the USCIS system updating status,

Will keep the hope for good news in the near future. This whole process is nerve wrecking.

Mine is from Nebraska Center also

Hi everyone! Same here, text saying an update n email says it's being reviewed. Completing the 5 m time frame in 3 days! NSC wake up!

Thank you! just checked my email and it says the same thing as my text...will definitely call tomorrow...pyaying that this change is the approval

Same here, i received the text this morning as well (Nebraska center), and it says you case number xxx is now updated. I checked the USCIS case statues and it just says: " you case has been received and we emailed you the notice".

I had high hopes but since it came for you from Texas center and I am in Nebraska, i think it is not related to actual case movement it is just the USCIS system updating status,

Will keep the hope for good news in the near future. This whole process is nerve wrecking.

I got a feeling that it's NOA2 :)

JOURNEYI-130 STAGE Vermont Service Center

• 07-12-2014: I-130 Sent
  • 07-21-2014: NOA1
  • 11-12-2014: NOA2 (email & SMS notification----114 days from our NOA1 or 3 months 3 weeks and 1 day of waiting
  • 11-17-2014: NOA2 Hardcopy: (5 days after Email and SMS notification).

NATIONAL VISA CENTER STAGE

• 12-01-2014: NVC received
  • 01-06-2015: Case Number Assigned
  • 01-06-2015: Invoice Identification Number
  • 01-07-2015: D-S261 Completed
  • 01-10-2015: Received DS-261/AOS Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay AOS Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received I-864 Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send AOS Package
  • 03-09-2015: Receive IV Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay IV Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send IV Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received Instruction and Interview Appointment Letter
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Case Complete at NVC
  • XXXXXXXXXX: NVC Left
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Consulate Received
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Packet 3 Received

event.png event.pngevent.png <p>

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I sure hope so :goofy:

It is definitely possible! This is what happened to me, and it was my NOA2. The only difference is on the site it said that my case was approved, and it said the same on the email. Either way, good luck, and hope to hear great news soon! :)

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone! Same here, text saying an update n email says it's being reviewed. Completing the 5 m time frame in 3 days! NSC wake up!

Me too got the same text today and am frustrated badly because today I completed 5 months...Texas screwing..

I guess the delay is with Texas and Nebaraska,,others are approving the petitions of September...this is not justice

We got approved today !!! I am so happy :)

YaY!!!! Way to go!! :-)

JOURNEYI-130 STAGE Vermont Service Center

• 07-12-2014: I-130 Sent
  • 07-21-2014: NOA1
  • 11-12-2014: NOA2 (email & SMS notification----114 days from our NOA1 or 3 months 3 weeks and 1 day of waiting
  • 11-17-2014: NOA2 Hardcopy: (5 days after Email and SMS notification).

NATIONAL VISA CENTER STAGE

• 12-01-2014: NVC received
  • 01-06-2015: Case Number Assigned
  • 01-06-2015: Invoice Identification Number
  • 01-07-2015: D-S261 Completed
  • 01-10-2015: Received DS-261/AOS Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay AOS Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received I-864 Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send AOS Package
  • 03-09-2015: Receive IV Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay IV Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send IV Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received Instruction and Interview Appointment Letter
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Case Complete at NVC
  • XXXXXXXXXX: NVC Left
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Consulate Received
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Packet 3 Received

event.png event.pngevent.png <p>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.