3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Puru,

F2B Prioirty date January 5, 2009 - Daughter

Thanks for all your help. Based on your prompt responses I think everyone on this forum loves you. I am glad your case got completed in 30 days. I will call NVC next week if my IV invoice is not raised

It has been

DS-261 - showed completed on May 8, 2015

AOS Fee showed paid on May 9, 2015

No IV fee invoice initiated - it has been 13 days

Maybe next week there might be some progress.

Timeline

Puru,

Thanks for all your help. Based on your prompt responses I think everyone on this forum loves you. I am glad your case got completed in 30 days. I will call NVC next week if my IV invoice is not raised

It has been

DS-261 - showed completed on May 8, 2015

AOS Fee showed paid on May 9, 2015

corrected the typos it was April 8, 2015 and April 9, 2015 (By mistake I typed May 2015

Puru,

It has been

DS-261 - showed completed on April 8, 2015

AOS Fee showed paid on April 9, 2015

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Again,

Quick question- Is there any way to change Agent on Choice of Agent Form (DS-261) once it's submitted and processed by NVC?

Please help, Applicant has mistakenly selected himself as Agent and provided his sister's U.S address for mailing the documents. We want to change the Agent to applican't sister. Can we resubmit the form?

We tried calling USCIS but no luck. Is there any other number we can reach out to?

Thanks in advance.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Alright guys, a quick update. There's a little change occurred in my case last night as my AOS fees showing N/A, previously it was showing PAID on ceac.state.gov, that's quite a strange thing to me at first but now I have confirmed on this page: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process.

It says that it means CC (Case Completed) but I haven't received any mail from NVC yet in this regard. I hope we will receive it by today or tomorrow!!

Wait for two more N/A s and you are case complete... :thumbs:

Good Luck

Timeline

Thanks Visagrant :)

Purru,

One more question on your timeline.

06 Mar 2015 AOS Package Package sent to NVC by petitioner.
10 Mar 2015 AOS Received Package received by NVC.
Did you get confirmation from NVC that package was received or it is just confirmation from courier company

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Purru,

One more question on your timeline.

06 Mar 2015 AOS Package Package sent to NVC by petitioner.
10 Mar 2015 AOS Received Package received by NVC.
Did you get confirmation from NVC that package was received or it is just confirmation from courier company

Petitioner & Applicant both receive an e-mail notification when the package gt delivered at NVC.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Again,

Quick question- Is there any way to change Agent on Choice of Agent Form (DS-261) once it's submitted and processed by NVC?

Please help, Applicant has mistakenly selected himself as Agent and provided his sister's U.S address for mailing the documents. We want to change the Agent to applican't sister. Can we resubmit the form?

We tried calling USCIS but no luck. Is there any other number we can reach out to?

Thanks in advance.

Log-in and check the form again. If it says "incomplete", you can do it. I think you can go ahead and change it anyways. They did not do anything about the DS-261 for me even after the email for IV application was started. So try it.

Timeline

Hey Visa Grant,

What are the 2 more N/As? Would those be for IV FEE and IV APPLICATION?

No. He meant for 2 N/As in total. AOS fee and IV fee.

By d way, Whats ur case status Chubbs?? Have ur case gt completed or still under review??

Timeline

When AOS fee changes from PAID to N/A. It's usually a sign of case complete and its the third N/A. Nows a good time to call NVC to confirm.

Now, I am getting confused with these 3 N/A mystery. I have asked this issue to Visagrant on 23 April to confirm and this was his reply:

"Puru

you are in the right track...U got "one" N/A under AOS...if you get "two" such N/A under "Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence" and "Civil Documents"...Then you have a "Case Complete at NVC"... :thumbs:

Technically as per NVC, N/A it means that stage no longer "applies to you" now...

Good Luck"

And the reason why I am getting confused bcoz "Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence" and "Civil Documents" were always showed N/A since the beginning, in fact these two were never changed when NVC received the documents. They never said received or completed or anything like that the way they have mentioned for DS-261 and DS-260 forms showed completed when I submitted them online.

Moreover, the new N/A for AOS Fee is simply disabled link and nothing happened if I click on that. Whereas, those two N/As are underlined like this "N/A" and if I click on those two N/As they open this link: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/instructions.html

By d way, what about IV Fee?? Its still showing "PAID", would it be too gonna change like AOS Fee to N/A??

Anybody has any idea about this?? I haven't receive any mail yet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Affidavit of support documents and civil documents always show N/A. They never change. Once AOS fee changes to N/A it's usually a sign your case is complete. That's the third N/A people look out for.

This can be confirmed by calling NVC though NVC would still send you a mail which usually takes 7 days. So if Yours changed on 23rd you should get the mail on 30th.

Affidavit of support documents and civil documents always show N/A. They never change. Once AOS fee changes to N/A it's usually a sign your case is complete. That's the third N/A people look out for.

This can be confirmed by calling NVC though NVC would still send you a mail which usually takes 7 days. So if Yours changed on 23rd you should get the mail on 30th.

Oops! Sent it twice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.