AnotherLostSoul

I-751 September 2014 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My card got approved today!!!! I am really shocked because my case was really complicated. I lived 2000 miles away from my wife during the entire marriage and ended up getting divorce. I didn't even get an RFE. In a state of shock right now! Here is some more detail on my case if anyone is interested.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/534976-badly-need-advice/

Congratulations!!! Did you get the NOA or did your online status update?

What I post here is merely my personal opinion and not a valid legal advice and should not be viewed as such.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

My card got approved today!!!! I am really shocked because my case was really complicated. I lived 2000 miles away from my wife during the entire marriage and ended up getting divorce. I didn't even get an RFE. In a state of shock right now! Here is some more detail on my case if anyone is interested.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/534976-badly-need-advice/

Congrats!

Hi guys! good news for me, I just recieved my new green card

I have a question for those, who got theirs,

does your middle name initial is written next to your first name on it? I didn't have this initial on my conditional green card at all (only first and last names), but it is here on 10 year one, is it a mistake, or OK?

Nothing to worry about! Congrats.

Congratulations!! Waiting for aos. Indeed it's good news. I am still hanging in here waiting for when USCIS will answer me. Pu am hopeful, anytime now!

Thank you Kash and Floxy! Hope you get your approval soon Floxy!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI

I have a few questions....

I have read people commenting on their online status changing or not changing or reflecting things....

I go to the USISC site and put in the file number for my husbands case and I have no status report...just a general note saying on such and such date we sent you a letter ....if you have moved called this number. That was back in September.

My question is...am I checking in the correct site for possible movement? I never got an RFE notice or more importantly, that they recieved my editional evidence.

Also I read someone suggested if there is no solution with another persons case after sending answer to RFE...then go ahead and file an N 400. Was that a joke? Or is that an option after 3 years of marriage?

And is everyone approved and gone from the original September fliers??? I read some of the last posts and there was a lot of bidding adieu....I feel even more lost. :crying:

event.png

event.png

HI

I have read people commenting on their online status changing or not changing or reflecting things....

I go to the USISC site and put in the file number for my husbands case and I have no status report...just a general note saying on such and such date we sent you a letter ....if you have moved called this number. That was back in September.

My question is...am I checking in the correct site for possible movement? I never got an RFE notice or more importantly, that they recieved my editional evidence.

Also I read someone suggested if there is no solution with another persons case after sending answer to RFE...then go ahead and file an N 400. Was that a joke? Or is that an option after 3 years of marriage?

And is everyone approved and gone from the original September fliers??? I read some of the last posts and there was a lot of bidding adieu....I feel even more lost. :crying:

They do not update the online status when they issue an RFE or when they receive an RFE response. They will update when they approve your case. So don't worry and sit tight. Your approval will come anytime. Also, yes you can go ahead and apply for US citizenship if you have marriage based green card for three years even if your I-751 is still pending.

It will help because CSC processes faster and also they finish their month cases completely. Meaning they will want to get us out of the way and they rarely have cases more than 6 months old, as of VSC still have pending cases from August and even July(which is horrible). My BF got transferred to Cali and she got approved within 2 month, which with the VSC processing times as of right now to me seems impossible. They are just beyond slow and beyond the line of dragging the process and making it so painful for all applicants.

My case with VSC is pending since April 2014 and I am not the only one...!!!

My case with VSC is pending since April 2014 and I am not the only one...!!!

Oh wow. That's crazy! Did you make an infopass appointment with your local USCIS to find out what's the hold up? Sometimes their mails are misplaced. Is it possible they sent you an RFE or something and you never received it?

HI

Filing for N 400 suggestion is not a joke. YOu can file for N 400 while your I 751 approval is still pending. N 400 can be filed 90 days before the third anniversary of our green card approval. Green card approval should be noted on CR1 card.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

HI

I am in the same boat. I am a september filer and I have received nothing. It just shows that they received my application on Sept 15 and they responded to me. That's it.

I do notice that the application number from I757 does not bring up anything. It just says application number not found. However, the application number from my Biometric Paper pulls this status out. A little weird for me.

June 15th is when I will apply for citizenship with or without Non-Conditional GC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

i am a September filler in Vermont ....i got RFE on march 3rd 2015 .....i responded back on 25th april. does anyone know how long USCIS will take to update me?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.