ritbiv

I130 filer in California service center (F2A CATEGORY) from april 2014 to june 2014

164 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

Just got the approval notice from the California service center. It has only been a month.

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-12-27 (L)

I-130 Sent : 2015-03-11

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-3-17

I-130 Approved : 2015-04-28 :dancing:

National Visa Center State:

NVC Received : 2015-08-04

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 1/19/2016 :dancing: :wow:

Pay AOS Bill & IV Bill: 1/27/2016 :dancing: :wow:

D260 Submitted: 1/10/2016

AOS and IV Packages mailed to NVC:3/12/16

NVC Confirms they received packages: 3/14/16 :clock:

NVC Checklist (police Report): 4/13/2016 :oops:

NVC Police Report sent: 4/27/2016

NVC Received: 4/29/2016

Case Complete: 6/2/2016 Via Phone :goofy:

Medical:4/8/20016 :dancing:

Interview:

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got IL too. My PD is April 2014.

I completed DS-261. Do we send all documents after paying AOS fee?

AOS fee link is disabled now

Thanks

From my understanding, we have to give it about a week after completing DS-261 for NVC to review it and after this the AOS fees will be invoiced.

Then, after paying the fee we can mail in the AOS and IV packages while we wait for IV fee to be invoiced.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, ANYONE.

(L)Central Park Wedding (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

From my understanding, we have to give it about a week after completing DS-261 for NVC to review it and after this the AOS fees will be invoiced.

Then, after paying the fee we can mail in the AOS and IV packages while we wait for IV fee to be invoiced.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, ANYONE.

Wowwww Congrats.

Congrats to all those who got access. My husband got his citizenship and now its almost 4months, we are still waiting for the case to get upgrade. I guess before it get upgrade we might get the PD :)

Also Ritbiv got her visa approved. :)

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Timeline

Wowwww Congrats.

Congrats to all those who got access. My husband got his citizenship and now its almost 4months, we are still waiting for the case to get upgrade. I guess before it get upgrade we might get the PD :)

Also Ritbiv got her visa approved. :)

Thank and congrats to your husband. Is it normal to take so long for the upgrade??

I hope for you to get a response soon. Keep updating :thumbs:

SIVIN I hope you proceed to the next step ASAP.. Congratulations to CMBX3.. ??

OOMMMGGGG you're already approved!!!!! That's so so awsome. Big congrats to you :dancing::dancing:

Timeline

Thank and congrats to your husband. Is it normal to take so long for the upgrade??

I hope for you to get a response soon. Keep updating :thumbs:

OOMMMGGGG you're already approved!!!!! That's so so awsome. Big congrats to you :dancing::dancing:

Thank you and best of luck. :)

Timeline

Wow. Congrats ! I just want to ask. After you got your approval. What's next its been 1month and half since i received my approval.

After NOA2, USCIS will forward your petition to NVC. When NVC receives your case they will send you an email with your case # and inform you that they've received it but there isn't a visa available for you atm and they will start to process it once your PD is current or close to being current. Maybe a month after receiving this email you can call them and ask for your IIN if you'd like. Once your case is ready for further processing they'll inform you with the 'welcome letter' and instructions to how to proceed.

Whats your PD?

Good luck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After NOA2, USCIS will forward your petition to NVC. When NVC receives your case they will send you an email with your case # and inform you that they've received it but there isn't a visa available for you atm and they will start to process it once your PD is current or close to being current. Maybe a month after receiving this email you can call them and ask for your IIN if you'd like. Once your case is ready for further processing they'll inform you with the 'welcome letter' and instructions to how to proceed.

Whats your PD?

Good luck!

Whats your PD?

Good luck!

Hi my pd is february 3 2015. And its been 1month and half since i got my approval? Thank you

What is inn? I

Timeline

@

@Nkkystel

Hv u chked in the NVC ceac site? I am able to fill the DS-261, although I sent a upgrade request, still it says my visa class as F2A.

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.