9 posts in this topic

G'Day Everyone

I am so confused on what to do next, i keep reading posts here to see if I can figure out what to do next only to get more confused and frustrated!

Ok, here is where we are up to... i just completed my electronic DS- 260 and when i submitted it this message followed the comfirmation letter.

Next Steps

All applicants must:

1. Obtain and submit required supporting civil documents.
  2. Obtain and submit photographs that meet the Department of State’s visa requirements.
  3. Review the information specific to U.S. Embassy/Consulate General where your visa interview will occur.

If you have not already collected and submitted the required documents to the National Visa Center then you should do so at this time. If the documentation you have submitted is either insufficient or incomplete you will be notified by the NVC. Your visa interview cannot be scheduled until your supporting documentation is complete and correct.

Does this mean i have to mail the said documents over to the NVC in the US From Australia or do I submit them to the consulat here ? I was told I had to take the said documents eg. birth certificate, marriage certificate, two passport size photos ect to the interview but reading this post i am not sure now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

You have already send IV Package? if Yes, this documents that they ask are for interview

2FMbp1.png

I-130 / F-2A ( Spouse of LPR ) varie_amore_10.gif

To see every step go to my Immigration Story..

02.13.2012 NOA 1 - PRIORITY DATE

11.20.2013 NOA 2 - APPROVAL DATE

03.07.2014 CASE COMPLETE

04.04.2014 INTERVIEW LETTER

05.20.2014 MEDICAL EXAMINATION

05.21.2014 INTERVIEW DATE

06.03.2014 AP...THE WAIT CAN BE FROM 1 TO 4 MONTHS...

08.08.2014 YET IN AP, STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE AT TODAY!! AUGUST 8 !! YUPPY!

08.11.2014 YET IN AP...AT TODAY HAVE PASSED 7 WEEKS (counting business days)

08.12.2014 OMG!! TODAY VISA STATUS SAY READY!!! I can't believe!!!

08.13.2014 VISA STATUS ISSUED!!!!!

08.24.25014 POE

lineacuori.gif

N-400 My hubby's Naturalization varie_amore_10.gif

PHOENIX LOCKBOX

07.14.2014 N-400 MAILED

07.17.2014 N-400 DELIVERED

07.24.2014 N-400 ACCEPTANCE CONFIRMATION LETTER

08.08.2014 FINGERPRINT LETTER

08.18.2014 FINGERPRINT APPOINTMENT DATE

28.09.2014 INTERVIEW LETTER

22.10.2014 INTERVIEW DATE

30.10.2014 OATH CERIMONY FINALLY US CITIZEN!!!!

11.07.2014 US Passport Received!

Zuyas ozzie wife , I have received such a message . , you have to collect your original documents and don't forget document cover sheet , and mail them to nvc along with Affidavit of Support . and then you will have to wait 20-30 days . I'm waiting now .

04/11/2009 MARRIAGE (IR1 VISA)

10/06/2013 I-130 SENT

12/06/2013 NOA 1 Form I-797 . USCIS received

20/12/2013 NOA 2 Transfer notice, Texas Service Center

17/01/2014 I-130 Approved

29/01/2014 NVC received the case

21/03/2014 Receive AOS Fee Payment 88$

23/03/2014 Receive DS-261 Agent and Address

25/03/2014 AOS Fee Payment PAID 88$

28/03/2014 Received IV Bill 230$

31/03/2014 IV Bill PAID 230$

03/04/2014 DS-261 DONE , SENT

03/04/2014 Received Affidavit of Support

04/04/2014 DS-260 DONE , SENT

06/04/2014 Original and Supporting documents , DONE , SENT .

21/04/2014 Affidavit of Support , DONE , SENT

07/05/2014 NVC First CHECKLIST ( Passport first page)

15/05/2014 NVC Second CHECKLIST(Affidavit of support)

08/07/ 2014 CASE COMPLETE

14 /08 2014 Interview Date, delayed due to Gaza war

23/10/2014 Interview Date , Delayed due to late arrival of appointment letter

26/11/2014 Interview Date , Delayed due to no permit to reach embassy

04/12/2014 Interview Date , Delayed due to no permit to reach embassy

23/02/2015 Interview Date , DONE , WAITING VISA .

23/03/2015 VISA ISSUED

Thanks for replying Chantal&Mario, not sure what you mean by IV Package? There are so many packages and forms i have lost track. When we first applied we sent all the mentioned documents in with the applicantion and were told I would need to take the originals to my interview.

Also thanks for your reply magysd. My Husband, as the petitioner has already mailed off the Affidavit of Support as He was instructed, He is in the US and i am still waiting in Australia so I am reluctant to send originals as i need those to take to the interview

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

G'Day Everyone

I am so confused on what to do next, i keep reading posts here to see if I can figure out what to do next only to get more confused and frustrated!

Ok, here is where we are up to... i just completed my electronic DS- 260 and when i submitted it this message followed the comfirmation letter.

Next Steps

All applicants must:

1. Obtain and submit required supporting civil documents.
  2. Obtain and submit photographs that meet the Department of State’s visa requirements.
  3. Review the information specific to U.S. Embassy/Consulate General where your visa interview will occur.

If you have not already collected and submitted the required documents to the National Visa Center then you should do so at this time. If the documentation you have submitted is either insufficient or incomplete you will be notified by the NVC. Your visa interview cannot be scheduled until your supporting documentation is complete and correct.

Does this mean i have to mail the said documents over to the NVC in the US From Australia or do I submit them to the consulat here ? I was told I had to take the said documents eg. birth certificate, marriage certificate, two passport size photos ect to the interview but reading this post i am not sure now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Yes, you should have already obtained all the documents, so they can be sent to NVC. Usually, you would have sent them ahead to the petitioner, so they could send them now.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The IV package (immigrant visa) is an essential part of the application process. You must obtain the required original documents and send them to the US NVC. Please read this link:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Instructions on what to send and other helpful information is clearly outlined there.

Also consider following the NVC thread found here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/493903-nvc-filers-may-2014/

Or at the very least, read through the wiki linked above/it's also in this NVC thread in the first post by Saylin.

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

2013: July 20: I-130 sent (Chicago lockbox)

July 24: I-130 NOA1

July 24: I-129F sent (Dallas Lockbox)

Aug 2: I-129F NOA1

Aug 12: Alien Registration Number was changed, I-129F.

2014: Jan 28/29/30: - 3 transfer notices for I-130 and I-129F.

Feb 3 - Hard copy arrived -Notice of transfer to Texas stating Jan 29th.

Feb 10 - NOA2

Feb 27 - email stating I-130 being sent to NVC from TSC.

March 6 -NVC received our case.

April 7 - CASE NUMBER yay! IIN and BIN obtained and email given.

April 9 - DS261 available and filled in online.

April 9 - AOS not yet payable but visible.

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 11 - AOS sent by snail mail.

April 14 - AOS arrived per mail tracking.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

April 18 - IV bill showing paid/ DS-260 available and done!

- AOS scanned into their system.

April 21 - IV package arrived per mail tracking.

April 24 - IV scanned into their system.

May 2 - False checklist for IV documents= AOS approval.

May 13 - NVC rep reported ? missing Police certificate via my phone call.

- Supervisor review initiated.

May 14 - Checklist for Police certificate came via email.

- Sent checklisted documentation priority post!

May 15 - Package delivered per mail tracking.

May 19 - Case COMPLETE!! Police certificate found by NVC:)

May 28 - Case complete email arrived.

May 30 - Assigned Interview date!

June 2 - Interview letter arrived via email.

June 11- Medical appointment Surrey, BC

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I went thru the same process a few months back. if you have filled in the form online, you must have received an email from the US consulate in Sydney telling you what to do next, this email is the package 3. so you filled in the online visa application and printed the confirmation page, if my memory is good, there is a checklist of all documents you need in original like your birth certificate, police clearance, I-134 support form, they are to be sent to the US consulate in Sydney not NVC, all originals will be returned to you on the day of interview, they will then give you an interview date within 30 days after reception of your documents, the notification of the interview date is the package IV.

once your file is transferred to Sydney, there is nothing to do with NVC anymore.......

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I went thru the same process a few months back. if you have filled in the form online, you must have received an email from the US consulate in Sydney telling you what to do next, this email is the package 3. so you filled in the online visa application and printed the confirmation page, if my memory is good, there is a checklist of all documents you need in original like your birth certificate, police clearance, I-134 support form, they are to be sent to the US consulate in Sydney not NVC, all originals will be returned to you on the day of interview, they will then give you an interview date within 30 days after reception of your documents, the notification of the interview date is the package IV.

once your file is transferred to Sydney, there is nothing to do with NVC anymore.......

The OP, needs to completely ignore the above. Patem is a K1 case. The OP is an immigrant spouse case. Where and what to send are completely different.

K1 cases do not deal with NVC, but CR1 cases definitely do. Please check the case type before posting false and misleading information. Even a short read of the previous posts would have helped you avoid this posting of misinformation.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.