vladek15425

Upcoming july visa bulletin 2014

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

We just don't know what KCC will do. When we expect Nepal and Iran to put into special cut off (just like special countries in EU and AF) but it never happen for many months hence it create a lot of disappointment to my fellow Asian. And now we don't expect any more special cut off and we just expect maxing out, who know maybe, just maybe they finally put Nepal into special cut off when we don't expect it at all. Another 2 mystery months are coming guys so stay tune with the bumpy ride.

No more bumpy ride! I want autobahn for next 2 months!

I don't recall Iran being in a special cut off last year? (Yet they still ran out of visas.)

Yes, Iran have not put in special cut off before. Only Bangladesh put into special cut off before for Asia. But I am just trying to say if no special cut off for Nepal and Iran which takes 80% of the interviews scheduled, we don't expect Rest of Asia to jump big which we did and that create a lot of disappointment. So now it is maxing out period, let hope no disappointment again from KCC.

Edited by Kayend

Yes, Iran have not put in special cut off before. Only Bangladesh put into special cut off before for Asia. But I am just trying to say if no special cut off for Nepal and Iran which takes 80% of the interviews scheduled, we don't expect Rest of Asia to jump big which we did and that create a lot of disappointment. So now it is maxing out period, let hope no disappointment again from KCC.

Kayend, There may be less selectees from Nepal above 7500 so Nepal will also follow you all up to 13k . Otherwise why this is happening?? Mysterious Dv2014. Just my guess though. Let see aug VB.

CN with10.5XX Nepal.

Filed: Other Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi,
I was reading in one local forum and check this out:

How it is possible that one of my neighbors had the date for medical exams on 6 May and he said that there were two people who had a case number 35 *** and a 42*** . And when he had asked the doctor how this i possible since my CN is 27 ***,,,,,,,,,, he said it had nothing to do with CN, but when you have submitted documents.

How could it?

Hi,

How it is possible that one of my neighbors had the date for medical exams on 6 May and he said that there were two people who had a case number 35 *** and a 42*** . And when he had asked the doctor how this i possible since my CN is 27 ***,,,,,,,,,, he said it had nothing to do with CN, but when you have submitted documents.

How could it?

it must be 35XX and 42XX, who doesn't submit their document in time.

We call them in this forum Late Comer, people not interviewed in the month their CN became current but later because they just didn't submit their document in time.

I don't see any other explanation

Hi,

How could it?

We call them in this forum Late Comer, people not interviewed in the month their CN became current but later because they just didn't submit their document in time.

I think rafikbo has probably figured it out, they submitted late therefore interviewed late. Submitting early does not get you an earlier interview. I've been through the process, I can promise you that!

The other alternative is that the doctor isn't one of the ones who insists on an interview letter and just takes whoever asks him (we've seen people who think they have to do medicals ASAP after sending in forms), and those poor suckers might be going to find out they need to re-do medicals or have extremely short visa validity periods....

I think rafikbo has probably figured it out, they submitted late therefore interviewed late. Submitting early does not get you an earlier interview. I've been through the process, I can promise you that!

The other alternative is that the doctor isn't one of the ones who insists on an interview letter and just takes whoever asks him (we've seen people who think they have to do medicals ASAP after sending in forms), and those poor suckers might be going to find out they need to re-do medicals or have extremely short visa validity periods....

That's another possible explanation,

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Albania
Timeline

No, the point is that this guy ask them directly and they said their numbers and that's why he was surprised.'so the numbers are 35k and 42k for sure.

I'm waiting for CEAC data to see my country if this is true because if they are in medical exam process this mean that they will have the interview in mid June.

Very strange :shocked::shocked::shocked:

No, the point is that this guy ask them directly and they said their numbers and that's why he was surprised.'so the numbers are 35k and 42k for sure.

I'm waiting for CEAC data to see my country if this is true because if they are in medical exam process this mean that they will have the interview in mid June.

Very strange :shocked::shocked::shocked:

"Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of July. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

This is the usual response you should get when you ask KCC about ur possible interview date. and July cut-off for EU is 36300. if the 35K guy is current in july it could be possible doing the med now, but the other guy is shortening his Visa expire Date as Susie just explain.

For the CEAC DATA, there is an update of 05/10, you can find it here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UGefaYuiHguy495gwIIYVOWIkoa8Rao7gXvAfV3ycTk/edit#gid=1291311006

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi,

How could it?

What region is it ? AF or EU?

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Than it can't be !

Kcc only orders the selectees once they get the 2nl, and because of the time validity of the medicals.

Only AOS people can do it !

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Than it can't be !

Kcc only orders the selectees once they get the 2nl, and because of the time validity of the medicals.

Only AOS people can do it !

Someone on another thread said he got his medicals done as soon as he sent his forms in.. I was waiting for him to confirm that it was at a panel doctor but if so it does indicate there are some who don't insist on the 2NL first.

"Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of July. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

This is the usual response you should get when you ask KCC about ur possible interview date. and July cut-off for EU is 36300. if the 35K guy is current in july it could be possible doing the med now, but the other guy is shortening his Visa expire Date as Susie just explain.

For the CEAC DATA, there is an update of 05/10, you can find it here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UGefaYuiHguy495gwIIYVOWIkoa8Rao7gXvAfV3ycTk/edit#gid=1291311006

Hi rafikbo76.

I have a question regarding CEAC data.

I can see in the AF CEAC a CN like 2014AF35491 has ISSUED status where the egypt cutoff for July is 30900. how come that a CN that is not current even two months from now get his VISA issued.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.