vladek15425

Dv2015 high cn report here !

213 posts in this topic

My case number is 2015AF000072xx, is my number low or high? And when do I expect my interview? Pls help.

THat is a very low number. You can expect an interview in October or November.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

THANKS ..DO YOU MEAN THIS YEAR OCT OR NOV? I'M FROM LIBERIA BUT LIVING IN ACCRA, GHANA. MY DIPLOMA DOESN'T HAVE MY MIDDLE NAME WRITTEN ON IT, WILL THAT BE A PROBLEM? ALSO I DIDN'T MAKE GOOD GRADES FOR WAEC, WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM AS WELL? IM PREPARING TO GO BACK HOME FOR MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORT.

THANKS ..DO YOU MEAN THIS YEAR OCT OR NOV? I'M FROM LIBERIA BUT LIVING IN ACCRA, GHANA. MY DIPLOMA DOESN'T HAVE MY MIDDLE NAME WRITTEN ON IT, WILL THAT BE A PROBLEM? ALSO I DIDN'T MAKE GOOD GRADES FOR WAEC, WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM AS WELL? IM PREPARING TO GO BACK HOME FOR MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORT.

Yes this year.

However what you said about not good grades needs discussing. Ghana has a standard of:-

Criteria set for the application included five passes in the West African Examination Council (WAEC) Ordinary and Advance Levels examinations or a West African Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (WASSCE) or a Senior School Certificate of Education (SSSCE) including English and Mathematics.

So do you have that? If not you'd better detail what you do have to confirm you are eligible.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys,

Need some understanding as I don't know much about the US DV Lottery, I'm Canadian my wife just won DV2015 CN is AF92xx I have couple questions about the DV process:

1- sending the application ds260 sooner make any difference in the process timeline?

2- with that number when do you think we should expect an interview?

3- just wondering if the supporting documents can be in French since the interview will take place in Montreal according the the section below from the US DV website:

Translation Requirements

All documents not in English, "or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made", must be accompanied by certified translations. The translation must include a statement signed by the translator that

Thanks,

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes Brits...I do have it and I'm eligible. I was just worried about my grades but its ok. The only doc I need now is my passport, birth certificate , police certificate and medical report. With my case number being low I think I need them asap. I haven't filled up my DS 260 forms but will be completed by wednesday. I was reading and saw something about responding to notification and also confirming my qualification, how is that done? I'm sorry if im asking too much questions.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi guys,

Greetings from Honduras. Case number 2015SA000016xx ( borderline, low 16 hundreds). Possibility for interview?

Insight appreciated!!!

I would say august\ september 2015

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hello,

Filling out the DS260 now, and first question already giving me a pickle.

When applying for DV2015, my mum's application had my dad as spouse and two children as derivatives.

She won, and so is the principal applicant.

1) Problem is, my parents do not have a marriage certificate (not legally married) but can register for one now if they want.

Complication: Dad does not want the GC because of double taxation on his business, and we would like to drop him from the application.

What do I put under marriage status? Technically my mum is Single, but I (stupidly) listed dad as a spouse. Can I just not fill out dad's DS260 and

assume her single with two biological children?

2) Or, would it be better for them to fashion the certificate (any gray area here?), then have Dad revoke his own green card if he needs to?

3) For high school certificate, does it need to be 12 years (USA curriculum)? There are some countries who have a 11 year standard education. (6 Elementary school + 5 High school.)

4) Is it true that IF the principle applicant looses her Green Card status AFTER

she and her beneficiaries receive it, it doesn't affect the green card status of her beneficiaries?

Thanks a lot in advance, really appreciate the feedback here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.