vladek15425

Dv2015 high cn report here !

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello, great forum, many thanks to all the users who tirelessly answer newbie questions. My case number is EU00040***, Hope it's not too delusional to expect an interview somewhere in August-ish 2015. Good luck to everyone else on their journey towards living in the land of the free and the whopper.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hello, great forum, many thanks to all the users who tirelessly answer newbie questions. My case number is EU00040***, Hope it's not too delusional to expect an interview somewhere in August-ish 2015. Good luck to everyone else on their journey towards living in the land of the free and the whopper.

Man thanks for the good wishes, I think you will have a good chance !

Just watch the dv14 and take a good guess from it :)

Good luck

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Timeline

Sorry guys I have a question:

I am a medical student expecting to graduate in August this year, is it better to wait until after I graduate to fill out DS-260, or better to file it as early as possible? my CN is AS2015000108**

I also put in my DV entry application "Some college courses" cuz at the time i was only a student, that won't be a problem right?

Thanx!

Edited by WorriedWinner

Sorry guys I have a question:

I am a medical student expecting to graduate in August this year, is it better to wait until after I graduate to fill out DS-260, or better to file it as early as possible? my CN is AS2015000108**

I also put in my DV entry application "Some college courses" cuz at the time i was only a student, that won't be a problem right?

Thanx!

As long as you completed high school, that is enough - so normally "some college courses" is enough. Therefore no need to wait (although waiting wouldn't affect you either since you won't be due for an interview until around a year after you graduate). In this process, speed of the initial paperwork submission means nothing. Patience is what you need.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

As long as you completed high school, that is enough - so normally "some college courses" is enough. Therefore no need to wait (although waiting wouldn't affect you either since you won't be due for an interview until around a year after you graduate). In this process, speed of the initial paperwork submission means nothing. Patience is what you need.

Thanks for your answer!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
vladek15425 ,

if we have high CS number what does it mean and low number what does it mean , my cn 2015as00017xxx but how a chance to get the visa among 125000 applicant ? and how they selected applicant to get visa and bring to USA by visa submission ?

thank you,

vanne

Timeline

Sloner, so far high CN for dv15:

Af: 99xxx

Eu: 47xxx

As: 19xxx

Oc: 2xxx

hi friends,

what is the high and low number mean by that CN for Dv 15 , by they ways mind is 2015as00017xxxx what does it mean by that number ? do i have a chance to get visa and get an interview ? how they judge us by submission our visa online on 19 this month ? does i have a chance to get or not base on my CN number and i have a job experience 8 year on advertising agency

thank you for your advised

vanne

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

hi friends,

what is the high and low number mean by that CN for Dv 15 , by they ways mind is 2015as00017xxxx what does it mean by that number ? do i have a chance to get visa and get an interview ? how they judge us by submission our visa online on 19 this month ? does i have a chance to get or not base on my CN number and i have a job experience 8 year on advertising agency

thank you for your advised

vanne

The interview are proceeded by numerical order !

Every month they schedule a certain number of cases the year starts from october to september, watch the visa bulletin and see how does it work !

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

you only need to ask once.

They do not "choose" applicants in the way you seem to think. If you have the minimum education they don't care about your work experience. This is not a skills-based visa. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria you are in line for a visa. They are scheduled according to case number. As long as you meet all eligibility criteria and there are still visas available (total quota or country limit not exhausted) you will get a visa after your interview. Many people do not bother to return their DS260s and some are rejected, this is why they choose more than 50k winners. High case number means you wait longer for your interview, so the chances of them running out of visas are higher. Hasn't happened for a few years except Iran. May happen this year, this is why people keep saying: watch the 2014 visa bulletin to see what happens to the same case number as you have for 2015.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline

you only need to ask once.

They do not "choose" applicants in the way you seem to think. If you have the minimum education they don't care about your work experience. This is not a skills-based visa. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria you are in line for a visa. They are scheduled according to case number. As long as you meet all eligibility criteria and there are still visas available (total quota or country limit not exhausted) you will get a visa after your interview. Many people do not bother to return their DS260s and some are rejected, this is why they choose more than 50k winners. High case number means you wait longer for your interview, so the chances of them running out of visas are higher. Hasn't happened for a few years except Iran. May happen this year, this is why people keep saying: watch the 2014 visa bulletin to see what happens to the same case number as you have for 2015.

thanks you very much susieq, i just call to my local us embassy asking about affidavit i-134 they said they really require me to have this one it really difficult me since i don't have relate over there,i have another way beside this ?

thanks you very much susieq, i just call to my local us embassy asking about affidavit i-134 they said they really require me to have this one it really difficult me since i don't have relate over there,i have another way beside this ?

A relative is not the only person that can fill out an affidavit of support. Didn't you post earlier on about having a close USC friend who could act as your sponsor? So why not ask this friend?

hi folks,

i have many questions would like to get advised for further processing, i have been selected to apply

for VISA DS-260 for dv 2015 and what my concern is i have my close friend U.S citizen who live in Texas

and i ask him for my petitioner for this Dv-2015. is it possible to do that? do i have another ways beside that ?

I really want to go, currently i'm working as creative director at DRAFT FCB agency base in Cambodia, Myanmar, with 8 years work experience.

and do i need NVC number and NVC receipt number from my friend whom was my sponsor to log in for applying online alien visa form ?

thanks you in advance for share help and advised

VANNE

Edited by Sm1smom

A relative is not the only person that can fill out an affidavit of support. Didn't you post earlier on about having a close USC friend who could act as your sponsor? So why not ask this friend?

Oh good catch... I had forgotten.

Yes of course, assuming the friend is happy to sign.

Timeline

i'm having ask him and he said not sure he can do for me since he also have to sponsor his wife from my country also, if he did it he might wait i got USC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.