.FIANCES ITR

.PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP

.CENOMAR

.NBI CLEARANCE

.BIRTH CERTIFICATE

.RECEIPT OF VISA PAYMENT FROM BPI

.APPOINTMENT LETTER

.INTERVIEW LETTER

AM I STILL LACKING OF SOMETHING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT..THANK YIU :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Best of Luck :) ; what are proof of relationship you have ?

Pictures.some emails.our conversations since 2010.phone record.and one lettee lol.thank you :)

hello,i think you have every thing,i too iam getting my stuff together i will be going for the interview on 7th ..wishing u all the best

Oo really? I wanna double check triple check as much as possible check it many times i dont wanna miss a single dpcument hahahaha.you can still prepare haha mine is tomorrow so goodluck for both of us :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
*** Country-specific thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Things i have....

.DS160

.FORM I-134

.PASSPORT

.VISA PHOTOS

.FIANCES ITR

.PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP

.CENOMAR

.NBI CLEARANCE

.BIRTH CERTIFICATE

.APPOINTMENT LETTER

.INTERVIEW LETTER

AM I STILL LACKING OF SOMETHING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT..THANK YIU smile.png

Looks good! good.gif Just add the 2012 W2 as well. Compile this with the I-134 and 2012 Form 1040, for ease of visibility during the Filipino CO interview. Additional Visa photos are not necessary. Also, just bring a copy of your DS-3025 or SLEC receipt in case your medical records were not found (very rare and only possible if you took the medical very close to your interview date).

Also, don't forget to bring your best smile to the interview. You're almost there. Best of luck! smile.png

Edited by sweet cakes

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Things i have....

.DS160

.FORM I-134

.PASSPORT

.VISA PHOTOS

.FIANCES ITR

.PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP

.CENOMAR

.NBI CLEARANCE

.BIRTH CERTIFICATE

.APPOINTMENT LETTER

.INTERVIEW LETTER

AM I STILL LACKING OF SOMETHING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT..THANK YIU smile.png

Look like you have everything. Always use the embassy instructions letter as your checklist.

Remember, be confident, self-assured, smile and look the CO in the eyes when speaking. :thumbs:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Looks good! good.gif Just add the 2012 W2 as well. Compile this with the I-134 and 2012 Form 1040, for ease of visibility during the Filipino CO interview. Additional Visa photos are not necessary. Also, just bring a copy of your DS-3025 or SLEC receipt in case your medical records were not found (very rare and only possible if you took the medical very close to your interview date).

Also, don't forget to bring your best smile to the interview. You're almost there. Best of luck! smile.png

O yes thank you for reminding me coz i just had my medical last week.ill surely call slec now to know of they forwarded it :) thanks again

Look like you have everything. Always use the embassy instructions letter as your checklist.

Remember, be confident, self-assured, smile and look the CO in the eyes when speaking. :thumbs:

Yes hank i will..thank you ;)

Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you and your Fiance need to write a letter and sign it, stating you still plan to marry within 90 days of arrival in the US? I thought I read somewhere to include that for the interview. My Fiance and I plan to do that, like we included with the original I-129F. The main reason I am doing that is because we had a long delay after the petition approval until the interview, and the embassy said as long as we still intend to marry within 90 days and qualify, there should be no issues with the delay.

Good luck. My Fiance and I will be at the embassy for her interview on April 10th. She just completed her medical and I am gathering up my financial info and stuff from my last trip there. This weekend I plan to try and figure out how to print out our Skype and Hangouts conversations.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

What the embassy instructions letter states is:

h. EVIDENCE OF A GENUINE ENGAGEMENT. You must be prepared to prove to the consular officer
that you have a genuine relationship with your petitioner and a clear intention to marry within 90 days of
admission into the U.S. In the past, successful applicants have submitted photographs, letters, e-mails,
phone records, bank records, and remittance records as evidence supporting their relationships and intent to
marry.
They don't actually state a Letter of Intent in the instructions, and at the interview they rarely if ever ask for the LOI over the last few years to now, my wife and I still have our LOIs we did for the interview, as do many others. But they do ask for something slowing "clear intention" so I still think it is a good idea to include it.
Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Do you and your Fiance need to write a letter and sign it, stating you still plan to marry within 90 days of arrival in the US? I thought I read somewhere to include that for the interview. My Fiance and I plan to do that, like we included with the original I-129F. The main reason I am doing that is because we had a long delay after the petition approval until the interview, and the embassy said as long as we still intend to marry within 90 days and qualify, there should be no issues with the delay.

Good luck. My Fiance and I will be at the embassy for her interview on April 10th. She just completed her medical and I am gathering up my financial info and stuff from my last trip there. This weekend I plan to try and figure out how to print out our Skype and Hangouts conversations.

I do have our letters of intentions as well both original but im not sure if its required as well but bring also that just to be sure :)

From the instructions:

VISA PHOTOGRAPHS. You must bring three (3) color photographs; two are for the visa and one is for the medical report. Size and format specifications must be strictly observed: Photos should measure 2 by 2 inches (roughly 50 mm square) with a white background and the head centered in the frame. The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (25 mm to 35 mm) with the eye level between 1 1/8 inch and 1 3/8 inches (28 mm and 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo. See http://travel.state.gov/visa/visaphotoreq/visaphotoreq_5334.html for detailed instructions.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/325288/packets/K1%20and%20K2%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20-%20English%20_updated%2004%20Feb%202014_.pdf

Timeline

From the instructions:

VISA PHOTOGRAPHS. You must bring three (3) color photographs; two are for the visa and one is for the medical report. Size and format specifications must be strictly observed: Photos should measure 2 by 2 inches (roughly 50 mm square) with a white background and the head centered in the frame. The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (25 mm to 35 mm) with the eye level between 1 1/8 inch and 1 3/8 inches (28 mm and 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo. See http://travel.state.gov/visa/visaphotoreq/visaphotoreq_5334.html for detailed instructions.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/325288/packets/K1%20and%20K2%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20-%20English%20_updated%2004%20Feb%202014_.pdf

O ok.so no need to bring for interview coz i already passed 3copies during medical exam

....thank you :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.