225 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ive noticed that most cases under with an attorney take so much longer than those who filed and process all by themselves (petitioner/beneficiary) And yes! Fiscal year 2015 is fast approaching this October 2014, another set of visa will be allocated. Its wont take any longer for us to be next in line. Goodluck to us.

Edited by Mockingjay

Visa Category: F2A

Lockbox: Chicago Lockbox

USCIS Service Center: California Service Center

I-130 Sent: November 5, 2013

NOA 1: November 8, 2013

NOA 2: February 5, 2014

Date Received by NVC: February 15, 2014

Case Number and IIN: April 2, 2014

DS-261/AOS Invoice Email: February 19, 2015

Paid AOS Fee: February 21, 2015

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

i have discussed with my attorney. he said for PD sept 2013. you have to wait around 2 years from now. there are too many people has applied during last year.

just wanted to share with all fellow members.

Kalloo

I have read the article, but if you follow mygcvisa regularly, it is no surprise that their predictions fail most of the time. They keep changing their algorithm (if they really do have one). So it is one of the most untrustworthy sites for predictions.

On the other hand, no one actually knows how it will move forward. You can only believe in official statements by Mr. Charles Oppenhiem. According to him he said about retrogression in last quarter of FY2014, but his views are still unknown about next fiscal year.

Wait and watch.

Edited by Niraj

Marriage: 2012-11-28

I-130 Sent : 2013-09-23

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-09-24

I-130 NOA2 : 2014-02-06 (Approved)

NVC Received : 2014-02-12

Interview appointment letter : 2015-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-06-03

NVC Left : 2015-06-17

Packet 3 Received : 2015-03-05

Packet 4 Received : 2015-06-10

Biometrics : 2015-07-14

Interview Date : 2015-07-15

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2015-07-16

Timeline

I have read the article, but if you follow mygcvisa regularly, it is no surprise that their predictions fail most of the time. They keep changing their algorithm (if they really do have one). So it is one of the most untrustworthy sites for predictions.

On the other hand, no one actually knows how it will move forward. You can only believe in official statements by Mr. Charles Oppenhiem. According to him he said about retrogression in last quarter of FY2014, but his views are still unknown about next fiscal year.

Wait and watch.

My friend according to Mr. Charles Oppenhiem. further reterogression his expected and he never said that dates will go even to the September 2013 by October. after all my research and reading. only one thing i can say that we all are living with false hope.

My friend according to Mr. Charles Oppenhiem. further reterogression his expected and he never said that dates will go even to the September 2013 by October. after all my research and reading. only one thing i can say that we all are living with false hope.

Wether you take our hopes in a positive or negative way, the good thing is we are still hopeful no matter what. Patience and faith are the only weapon we have.

Dates might not go even by to Sept 2013 by Oct, and further retrogression might or might not happen. And lastly, JULY 2013 may or may not take 2 yrs to become current(like what u said on your previous post). These are all speculations. Nobody knows but God.

F2A Journey ( Daughter or LPR mom)

PD: 08/22/2013

NOA2: 11/15/2013

CASE NUMBER GENERATED: 12/16/2013

DS261 SENT: 12/16/2013

AOS PAID: 1/1/2014

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PAID: 1/10/2014

IV PACKET SENT:

Timeline

Kallo

Better we should have positive anticipations rather than negative.....it all depends upon your perception. What you are telling is also assumption and what we are believing is also assumption n expectation. So u carry on with urs and we would carry on with ours. Dont generate negativity anymore because we r all already stressed a lot. (With all due respect)

USCIS Stage

05/22/2013- I-`30 Sent

05/24/2013 - Priority Date

05/29/2013- NOA 1 Hardcopy Received

09/09/2013 - Transfer Notice: VSC to NSC

11/06/2013 - NOA2- Approved

11/08/2013 - Case Shipped to NVC

11/11/2013 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

NVC Stage

12/18/2013- Received Case Number & IIN (Recieved on phone: 12/17/2013)

12/19/2013- DS-261 generated & filled

12/20/2013- AOS fee bil generated & paid

12/24/2013- IV Pakcet fee bill generated

12/26/2013- IV Packet fee paid

01/04/2014- DS-260 filled & submitted online

02/04/2014 - AOS Packet sent

01/15/2014 - IV Packet Sent

02/08/2014 - Received FALSE Checklist

03/03/2014 - Received Checklist for AOS

03/10/2014 - Shipped AOS Checklist response to NVC

03/26/2014 - Case Complete ...........So Happy :dancing:04/02/2014- Received CC EMail
Retrogression hits in June Visa bulletin....stucked!

02/07/2015-Interview scheduled date

CONSULATE

Medical:02/18/2015

Biometrics:03/12/2015

Interview:03/18/2015---- Result- AP (Asked to submit New Joint Sponsor)

Submitted New Joint Sponsor: 03/30/2015

Status on CEAC changed to ISSUED: 04/01/2015 :dancing::wow:

Collected Passport and Visa Packet: 04/04/2015 :):energy::dancing:

POE:04/30/2015 (Boston)

event.png<p>

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

last aug , f2a became current ... and it's really a surprise and unexpected movement... so everything is possible... think and stay positive ... all our pd's will be current soon ... lets all pray for that...

case completed via phonecall: 17 april 2014

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Looks like some site copied the same wordings from the Visa Bulletin itself.

Here is the VB link http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin/2014/visa-bulletin-for-june-2014.html

and scroll to the bottom of the VB link and you will see the same.

Timeline

Wait and watch.

My suggestion would be to go see your State Senators and Congressman/woman and ask to put or sponsor a bill where spouse of LPR is considered as immediate relatives. Congressman Honda tabled the "Reuniting families Act" in the house in 2012 and didn't get too many sponsors. It is still in the house. One of the provisions of the bill was to consider spouse of LPR as immediate relatives and that bill had nothing to do with Illegal immigration. This bill is a stand alone one and has nothing to do with CIR.

CIR is hard to pass because it has too much for illegals but this standalone bill called as Reuniting Families Act can help Legal Immigration.

If there are enough sponsors for the bill it can come up for a vote in the house and in the Senate. Unless Congress changes the law, spouse of LPR will always be stuck in this hole called VB.

Edited by vkrishn

Timeline

My suggestion would be to go see your State Senators and Congressman/woman and ask to put or sponsor a bill where spouse of LPR is considered as immediate relatives. Congressman Honda tabled the "Reuniting families Act" in the house in 2012 and didn't get too many sponsors. It is still in the house. One of the provisions of the bill was to consider spouse of LPR as immediate relatives and that bill had nothing to do with Illegal immigration. This bill is a stand alone one and has nothing to do with CIR.

CIR is hard to pass because it has too much for illegals but this standalone bill called as Reuniting Families Act can help Legal Immigration.

If there are enough sponsors for the bill it can come up for a vote in the house and in the Senate. Unless Congress changes the law, spouse of LPR will always be stuck in this hole called VB.

:) i was waiting for this wise advice from you. thanks. can you please come with us?

Timeline

:) i was waiting for this wise advice from you. thanks. can you please come with us?

I have done my part in the area where i live and did get sponsors for the bill. If you are in the same area then i can. If you want to keep "predicting" or copy pasting from some website about predictions (which aren't data based anyway since there isn't none available) you can keep doing that or rant on this site. But the real change can happen only if congress changes the law.

I have done my part in the area where i live and did get sponsors for the bill. If you are in the same area then i can. If you want to keep "predicting" or copy pasting from some website about predictions (which aren't data based anyway since there isn't none available) you can keep doing that or rant on this site. But the real change can happen only if congress changes the law.

Exactly Right!

F2A Journey ( Daughter or LPR mom)

PD: 08/22/2013

NOA2: 11/15/2013

CASE NUMBER GENERATED: 12/16/2013

DS261 SENT: 12/16/2013

AOS PAID: 1/1/2014

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PAID: 1/10/2014

IV PACKET SENT:

Filed: Timeline

I have had enough of this waiting for VB. I am willing to march to Congress so they hear our voices. Let us rally and choose a day to congress. I live in Texas and very willing to spend 3 days out of work to do this. People with work permit have a right to bring their spouse without delay. Permanent residents don't. We have nobody representing us or fighting for us. We are scattered all over the US without a single voice. Let us come together and fight for our rights. We can do it. I will form a forum called "LPR March to Congress." Hope to find you all there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.