Darnell

Interpolation of Monty Python's 'Search for the Holy Grail', as applied to yer life at VJ

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello Hello to one and all.

Harpa Timsah has led me on the darken path into 'Holy Grail' interpolations for fun VJ stuff, and I thought to make a game on same.

The rules are easy -

Take a well known quote from the Holy Grail Movie and twist it, to accurately or inaccurately (yer choice) reflect your experience in using VJ.

Scoring: You can play multiple times per day, but your stuff must be unique (to you) - no munging one word over and over from a movie quote. One post = 1 point. Throw in a img using img tag? 2 points. Throw in a 20 sec or less animated gif ? 3 points. Use a youtube short vid (4 mins or less) ? 4 points. All graphics must be Holy Grail direct... not 'related', but direct.

I'll start....

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

morphs into :

I don't want to write against you no more, you liberal gun-toting trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster from Ecuador and your father smelt of elderberries grown in MerseySide and you suffered through 3 RFEs cause you can't read English!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Okay. Ahem.

VJ: WHAT is your name?

Newbie: USC petitioner from Texas.

VJ: WHAT is your quest?

Newbie: I seek a fiance visa!

VJ: WHAT is your complete timeline, all your red flags, age difference, previous divorces, all dirty laundry, mother's maiden name, etc.

Newbie: I don't know! Ahhhhh! *blasted away*

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Other Timeline

Newbie: My fiance and I need help to negotiate the difficult pond of immigration. Can you help?

VJ: How do you know she's your fiance? How and when did you meet?

Newbie: Well, she looks like my fiance. I send her pictures and chat online.

Fiance: I'm not his fiance, I'm not his fiance. He dressed me up like this!

Edited by ExExpat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Newbie: So, I should get married asap and apply for the CR1?

VJ: Yes. But! Follow only if ye be a man of valor! For the entrance to your wife's cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that only a handful of men have fought with it... and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about the floors of USCIS service centres. So, brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for divorce awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's a swarmy evil bunny caricature, and I likes it !!! more please !

[i invite more_written_ caricatures of the evil bunny with long pointy teefs]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 3 months later...

Recent phone call to NSC.

Tier 2 Operator: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "beneficiary," you and all your fellow silly English CR-1 applicants.

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Fill out this form! It's wafer thin!!

May 29, 2013 - Finally!!! I-129F and associated forms delivered!

June 3, 2013 - NOA1!

August 19, 2013 - NOA2! (email)

October 10, 2013 - NVC has our case, Vancouver number assigned

***Communications with Vancouver begging to put my case on hold a while due to house not selling!!!***

February 18, 2014 - Packet 3 Submitted

February 20, 2014 - Packet 4!!

May 5, 2014 - Medical

May 7, 2014 - Consulate Interview

May 13, 2014 - K1 visa in hand!!!

July 2, 2014 - POE (Sweetgrass)<p>

July 23, 2014 - apply for EI (mother of god that was confusing...)<p>

August 11, 2014 - finally get hitched!

September 16, 2014 - send off AOS/AP/EAD