2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well, I'm also interested in knowing that and likely questions for our category. I'm going for my medicals today. Will bring back a review for my naija peeps here.

Pd:02 July 2009

WL:13 January 2016

Ref: april 2016 (didn't include police report, got it and sent it in)

Cc:27 may 2016

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well, I'm also interested in knowing that and likely questions for our category. I'm going for my medicals today. Will bring back a review for my naija peeps here.

Correct...all the best...called them was told it's gonna be 4 hours for the whole medical examination. Some one out there with info on everything necessary to take along for the interview..

Timeline

so how was the medical? And how much did you pay.

Timeline

I went to the children 's place for my medicals on Wednesday 16th August. I arrived at 9:30, registered my name and was given a teller to pay into gtbank which is not far from there, I paid a sum of 14,750. After which I submitted a photocopy of my data page, my international passport and 6 passport photos. Filled the consent form and was given 2 tally for xtray and blood test. I did the blood test first and then the xtray. Then I went in to see the doctor, she asked questions and gave me the list of vaccination to pay for, I paid 36,550 for 4 shots. The hospital was well organised and very fast. I was through by 1pm and was told the results will be out in 3 working days. Please note if you're going with a child, the tb test reading will be made in 48hrs so plan well in advance to spend 2 days in lagos. Also my brother only had to pay 13,000 for his vaccination. His total cost was less than 30k. I used my atm card to pay for the vaccination. Also the tetanus shot was damn painful,my son had a temperature through out the night. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Timeline

Case was updated on the 18th August and says ready.

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Timeline

My case is at the embassy, my status on ceac site says ready. Well, I only have my ds 260 form, police certificate, credentials for the interview.

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My case is at the embassy, my status on ceac site says ready. Well, I only have my ds 260 form, police certificate, credentials for the interview.

That's about what I'll go with as well...being reading reviews on pictures..I don't have any pics with me and my dad so that's better not come up at all..?

Timeline

Yea, and my mum's citizenship certificate. I don't think we need pictures, you dont have to prove your relationship. Nvc had financial documents so don't need it, it's been sent to the embassy already. That's about all

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yea, and my mum's citizenship certificate. I don't think we need pictures, you dont have to prove your relationship. Nvc had financial documents so don't need it, it's been sent to the embassy already. That's about all

I don't think having your mum's certificate of naturaliation is a good idea.

whether original or copy

it says on the certificate itself that you should not make a copy of the certificate,

they already know your mum is a USC and thats why you are at the interview, you don't need it

Edited by OluwaseunA

Got LPR status through family in Feb 2017
travelled back to Nigeria in Aug 2017, got married
file i130 for wife and daughter in January 2018
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in July 2019
got RFE in Oct 2019.

next: waiting anxiously for the mail...

Timeline

I think police report is valid for a year, check your interview view letter it's in it. Then as for tax papers I won't be going with any to the embassy. They already have a copy of it. If you want to, get th most recent one then. Make 2 sets of photocopy of all documents.

I think police report is valid for a year, check your interview view letter it's in it. Then as for tax papers I won't be going with any to the embassy. They already have a copy of it. If you want to, get th most recent one then. Make 2 sets of photocopy of all documents.

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Timeline

@ oluwaseunA, thanks for the information I'll leave it behind. What other likely questions? Anyone knows?

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.