2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes, it is all in my petitioner's hands now.

There is little can do but wait.

Got LPR status through family in Feb 2017
travelled back to Nigeria in Aug 2017, got married
file i130 for wife and daughter in January 2018
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in July 2019
got RFE in Oct 2019.

next: waiting anxiously for the mail...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm so excited...I couldn't wait...had to call NVC...was told I'll get my letter in a week max.. Interview date September 14...

I wish :( ...that's why I'm asking for clarification, because if the 2008 priority date IL's are going out now, then I have a long way to go :( My PD is June 2009 FB1 and have not received anything in terms of IL. Don't know whats taking so long...

Adam call NVC my PD is July 2009. Yours should definitely be scheduled..

Filed: Timeline

I'm so excited...I couldn't wait...had to call NVC...was told I'll get my letter in a week max.. Interview date September 14...

Adam call NVC my PD is July 2009. Yours should definitely be scheduled..

I'm wondering if the embassy location has anything to do with it. I'm in Canada... perhaps the Montreal embassy has a long wait? Can I ask what your PD was? and are you FB1 as well?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow,so many good news coming, congratulations to us all and I wish all those still waiting a speedy good news.

Pd:02 July 2009

WL:13 January 2016

Ref: april 2016 (didn't include police report, got it and sent it in)

Cc:27 may 2016

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You have to attend, if it won't be convenient for you, I believe you can reschedule it. Just send an email to lagosiv

Got LPR status through family in Feb 2017
travelled back to Nigeria in Aug 2017, got married
file i130 for wife and daughter in January 2018
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in July 2019
got RFE in Oct 2019.

next: waiting anxiously for the mail...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.