2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Hi Hura,

I'm truly sorry to see that prediction, and how discouraging it might be to you and others, but it's just a best guess estimate. What I'm trying to say is that it's not 100% accurate and it will never be. I don't believe all the information to do accurate predictions, numbers can dramatically jump from one month to the next or suddenly stop and with the visa limit, who knows? Just keep doing your life and monitor this forum it will help you through the process. I have use that site, before and for the past three months it has been saying I would be getting an interview letter in the April bulletin, then May and now June. Well, you know I have not received one as yet.

Best advise, Monitor this forum.

bad predictions for F1 ((( my case completed for more than 3 years... and still long time to wait

-929206895.jpg

F1 ~ PD: 30th Mar,2007

AOF Received: 19th Apr. 2012

Case Completed: 27th Aug,2013

​I/L Received: 2nd Jun,2014

Medical Exam: 6th Jun, 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Visa Issued: 10th July 2014

Entered USA: 26 July 2014

Driver License 29 July 2014

Social Security# 05 August 2014

Job# 01 October 2014

----------------------------------------------

F1 Watch List

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi all,

I sent 3 emails to NVC (no answer) and called once (always busy).
So I hope that people here at forum can help.

I got my green card (page 5 - #68 of this topic) and now I am searching for information to my daughters application.
She is l3 years old and I am not able to pay her fee online at https://ceac.state.gov

I cannot check the check box to select her.
Does anyone knows why this happen?

post-29672-0-92722300-1398200779_thumb.png

"Here we are on this earth, with only a few more decades to live, and we lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year's time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody..."

Dale Carnegie

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi Hura,

I'm truly sorry to see that prediction, and how discouraging it might be to you and others, but it's just a best guess estimate. What I'm trying to say is that it's not 100% accurate and it will never be. I don't believe all the information to do accurate predictions, numbers can dramatically jump from one month to the next or suddenly stop and with the visa limit, who knows? Just keep doing your life and monitor this forum it will help you through the process. I have use that site, before and for the past three months it has been saying I would be getting an interview letter in the April bulletin, then May and now June. Well, you know I have not received one as yet.

Best advise, Monitor this forum.

hi,
I know it's just a mathematical calculation in the photo, but as the chart shows the slow movement has been going on for over a year and it's just not nice.

PD: Sept 12, 2007

Case Completed: Apr 06, 2011

​I/L Received: .......

Timeline

I've been wasting my time reading prediction that FB2 will surpass F1 PD in the very near future, next bulletin. So, how can some of us benefit from this movement? Well, I found that that if you were classified as a FB2 and was moved to F1, you can request that the conversion be revoked. Interesting, just some random info.

See Details here:

http://blogs.usembassy.gov/philippines/?p=356

F2B – F1 Conversion

In F2B cases, when the LPR petitioner naturalizes, this results in the mandatory visa reclassification of the petition. The F2B visa petition will be converted to the F1 visa category, retaining the same priority date.

However, because of unique circumstances, in the Philippines the waiting period for the F1 category is longer than the F2B category.

Under Section 6 of the CSPA, the applicant can request exemption from the automatic conversion of the visa category from F2B to F1 by submitting to the Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS/USCIS) a written statement that he elects to have such conversion revoked.

Job# 01 October 2014

F1 Watch List

Timeline

Hi all,

I sent 3 emails to NVC (no answer) and called once (always busy).

So I hope that people here at forum can help.

I got my green card (page 5 - #68 of this topic) and now I am searching for information to my daughters application.

She is l3 years old and I am not able to pay her fee online at https://ceac.state.gov

I cannot check the check box to select her.

Does anyone knows why this happen?

This forum is just for ask.

Nothing for answers.

"Here we are on this earth, with only a few more decades to live, and we lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year's time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody..."

Dale Carnegie

Timeline

Hi haljbr,

I'm sorry brother, I don't have any answer to your question about your daughter. I can only suggest that you call the support line to get your question answered. In reference to the support number being busy, you might want to try after 8pm EST. I found it to be most successful.

This forum is just for ask.

Nothing for answers.

Job# 01 October 2014

F1 Watch List

Timeline

Hi haljbr,

I'm sorry brother, I don't have any answer to your question about your daughter. I can only suggest that you call the support line to get your question answered. In reference to the support number being busy, you might want to try after 8pm EST. I found it to be most successful.

Thanks

Dale Carnegie

Timeline

It's about that time of the month again, and I'm hoping for PD of 1st April, here is the short list.

HARROLDS----------------08MAR07-----------------------------

SHEMA758----------------27MAR07-----------------------------

LITTLE_PIG--------------27MAR07-----------------------------

CASSANOA----------------30MAR07-----------------------------
VESBLADE----------------..MAR07-------------------
----------

Job# 01 October 2014

F1 Watch List

Hey, so this would this just be for the Philippines or would it be the same for all other countries too?

I've been wasting my time reading prediction that FB2 will surpass F1 PD in the very near future, next bulletin. So, how can some of us benefit from this movement? Well, I found that that if you were classified as a FB2 and was moved to F1, you can request that the conversion be revoked. Interesting, just some random info.

See Details here:

http://blogs.usembassy.gov/philippines/?p=356

F2B – F1 Conversion

In F2B cases, when the LPR petitioner naturalizes, this results in the mandatory visa reclassification of the petition. The F2B visa petition will be converted to the F1 visa category, retaining the same priority date.

However, because of unique circumstances, in the Philippines the waiting period for the F1 category is longer than the F2B category.

Under Section 6 of the CSPA, the applicant can request exemption from the automatic conversion of the visa category from F2B to F1 by submitting to the Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS/USCIS) a written statement that he elects to have such conversion revoked.

Timeline

I believe it is the same for all countries.

Hey, so this would this just be for the Philippines or would it be the same for all other countries too?

Job# 01 October 2014

F1 Watch List

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Any sign of interview letters yet?

Looks like it may be another slow moving VB for next month. :(

Consider this year as 2011, they have moved this thing just 5 months for 9 precious months so far.

Most important thing is, F2Bs have joined this queue. You can see F2B is flying right now ...

NVC should allocate the numbers of these two categories' wisely, their system is not correct.

Im just fed up with this waiting #######, I think there is no chance to see 2008 before 2016 in this way, feeling like I am suffering in F3 ... but without family :angry::angry:

Edited by puru444

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.