2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
34 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

Hey guys I'm  in america from saturday. POE was horrible, hours in the airport lots of plane arrive same time and process room for gc was full and they were moving slowly. 

congartulation.  best of luck for your new life in us.pray for me.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
59 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

Hey guys I'm  in america from saturday. POE was horrible, hours in the airport lots of plane arrive same time and process room for gc was full and they were moving slowly. 

Happy to know that you got there safely. :jest: All the best to you and your family as you settle in your new home. 

What was your POE?

Edited by tivi

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, jamaicankim said:

That's great, good luck in adjusting! I understand you so well, my POE was the same, 2 hours in the row, super crowded and chaotic:unsure:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
3 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Congratulations!! All the best of luck in this new beginning for you! Im super excited as well, hopefully my arrival wont be as long....lol

Timeline
13 hours ago, gracodola said:

Pls I just got this forum. My date is current my document complete how long will it take for the USA embassy in Lagos to fix date for my interview

If your PD is current you'll receive it soon or you can call NVC and ask about that.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
13 hours ago, Lain said:

If your PD is current you'll receive it soon or you can call NVC and ask about that.

hi called today. they said I have to wait one week of o didn' hear  anything then I should .call again after one week. basically  in waiting.  why does it mean ?

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

hi called today. they said I have to wait one week of o didn' hear  anything then I should .call again after one week. basically  in waiting.  why does it mean ?

They schedule interviews from 27th till 8th, so it means, that your interview isn't scheduled yet, but I would expect to receive IL at the end of this week, if not, then give a call next week, as they suggested you. Good luck;)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, tivi said:

I can't understand why I am still in AP after my interview on November 7th and I was told that my application was approved. This is so frustrating. 

It happens, while my case was updated to ISSUED on the same day of my Interview, my sister was in AP for almost a month. You will see ISSUED soon, nothing to worry about.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
29 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

It happens, while my case was updated to ISSUED on the same day of my Interview, my sister was in AP for almost a month. You will see ISSUED soon, nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.