2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Lain said:

Khadija, when you'll receive your IL, I think it'll be a National celebration for all of us😂

lol really I'm laughing while I'm watching your comment😎😃😄

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lain said:

Khadija, when you'll receive your IL, I think it'll be a National celebration for all of us😂

hi  lain , I have a question behalf of my Friend.  does overstating foreign  countries affect  issue us spouse visa? becoz my Friend overstayed uk  9 years now he back his own country and he is planning to get merried with her us girlfriend.  if anyone know in vj  pleas share comment 😊thank you.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

hi  lain , I have a question behalf of my Friend.  does overstating foreign  countries affect  issue us spouse visa? becoz my Friend overstayed uk  9 years now he back his own country and he is planning to get merried with her us girlfriend.  if anyone know in vj  pleas share comment 😊thank you.

No, it won't affect his US visa.

Timeline
19 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Lol! So true 😀

guys don't make fun with the emotion of a visa candidate 😂you know how pinfull  is that. don't underestimate  with the feeling of heartbroken women 😎i am just kidding lol . people say I'm the most impatient person in the world but the visa journey hopefully broke this record .i can't believe my self how patient I'm 🤗😛

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

guys don't make fun with the emotion of a visa candidate 😂you know how pinfull  is that. don't underestimate  with the feeling of heartbroken women 😎i am just kidding lol . people say I'm the most impatient person in the world but the visa journey hopefully broke this record .i can't believe my self how patient I'm 🤗😛

Dont know why but i always had the impression you were male. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Lol! I get it ...I was also really impatient!!  But dont worry....when you least expect it, you'll get your date! .... We will all celebrate with you for sure!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 10/18/2017 at 2:19 PM, Lain said:

The interview is in English, but each embassy has a translator in case your English is weak.

Yes, start asking these questions, cause dates are important. In embassy and at the POE you might receive these questions: when your parrents received their GC, if you have ever been in the States? When?(I received this q at the POE). So, better be prepared;)

My mom told me that at least in my embassy ( Peru ) the interview is in Spanish.  I have already asked my parents  and sister, about when did they first arrived to the US and When did they get their citizenship. Another question or something I should know?

Let me know pls!

Timeline
10 hours ago, chokey said:

Dont know why but i always had the impression you were male. 

my bad luck 😣it's sound wired 😣i don't know what to say 😭

Timeline
18 hours ago, wafelc said:

My mom told me that at least in my embassy ( Peru ) the interview is in Spanish.  I have already asked my parents  and sister, about when did they first arrived to the US and When did they get their citizenship. Another question or something I should know?

Let me know pls!

Other questions are simple, just basic about you. Also have an idea what you gonna do in US. Don't worry, you gonna be fine;)

Timeline
10 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

my bad luck 😣it's sound wired 😣i don't know what to say 😭

Khadija, so you're not a male?😂 I also thought, that you're a male, a sensitive one:DAnyway, don't get too emotional about that, we are just joking;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.