2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
15 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi I know everyone is in same boat .I'm also move f2b form f1 my pd 8 November 2010. we have to wait for octobar visa bulletin most people saying it will go back decamver 2010.other wise we have to wait like 6 month .but don't worry hopefully nothing will happen like that .we just praying octobar bulletin will bring some good news for us.

Dont worry, in the same site where they published each month Visa bulletin, it also says that because of the high demand of F1 visas for september they have retrogressed final action dates, but for October it will continue to be  on 22nd December of 2010. 

Lets hope we'll hear good news any day now...or maybe in the following months! :jest:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, jamaicankim said:

Interview is giving out. Anyone feel like calling, too afraid to call lol

hi same here. do u have any idea do I have to pay any fee when I go for interview?by the way I will call next monday? best of luck to you

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

Monday is a holiday in US, Labor Day.

My Journey

Priority Date: July 24, 2007 (EAC)

AOS fee paid: February 2013

Request embassy change: May 2013

Son born: September 2013 (added to petition March 2014)

Interview: March 17, 2015 (Joint sponsor needed)

Joint sponsor documents submitted: April 27, 2015

Visas approved and issued: April 30, 2015. Had to return to embassy to do oath for son :)

Visa in hand: May 5, 2015 (two working days after issued)

IV fees paid: August 10, 2015

POE: JFK - September 10, 2015 (one day before visa expiry date - No hassle)

Returned to Barbados: September 28, 2015

Green cards: October 5, 2015 :dancing:

Entered US permanently: March 22, 2016

Applied for SSNs: March 28, 2016 (didn't tick box on DS-260)

SSN received: April 4, 2016;

Learner's permit: April 7, 2016 (in NY you also have to do 5-hour class);

Driver's License: July 13, 2016 (on first try) :dancing:

Husband's Journey (F2A)

Married: September 2015

I-130 sent: October 8, 2015 (via USPS)

Priority date: October 9, 2015 (WAC)

Petition approved: March 8, 2016 (5 months to the date of receipt) :)

NVC Welcome Letter: May 13, 2016
AOS documents sent: August 8, 2016
Case complete: September 14, 2016 (the waiting continues
:clock:).

Interview:  October 5, 2017 (Approved - Issued following day :))

Visa in hand:  October 12, 2017

POE:  October 13, 2017

Green card:

SSN:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My kids green card is saying card being produced but still no update on mine. Well at least theirs is being produced.

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Jarin12345 said:

My kids green card is saying card being produced but still no update on mine. Well at least theirs is being produced.

Well at least there is some progress as it relates to them, hope you'll get some good news too.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Well at least there is some progress as it relates to them, hope you'll get some good news too.

Hi one of my relative is f1 like me he is waiting for il.  he complited diploma  in engineering  2 years ago while his dad apply he was studying that time . now he is not doing at the moment.  in interview if they ask what u doing ? if he say nothing at the  moment is it ok.he is confuse about it becoz he is not doing any job sometime he work for his friend construction  side. if he say I complited my study  and the moment I'm not doing any job is that be ok? suggestion pleas

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Interview is giving out. Anyone feel like calling, too afraid to call lol

I called to check the status of my brother's case today. Our PD is April 2011. The lady I spoke with told me his case was completed on Monday and wanted to check for an interview date for him before she realized he's not current on the bulletin yet. She told me they are currently working on Dec 2010 PD. 

At least now I'm sure the bulletin is back to Dec 2010. Best wishes to everyone waiting 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, tt28 said:

I called to check the status of my brother's case today. Our PD is April 2011. The lady I spoke with told me his case was completed on Monday and wanted to check for an interview date for him before she realized he's not current on the bulletin yet. She told me they are currently working on Dec 2010 PD. 

At least now I'm sure the bulletin is back to Dec 2010. Best wishes to everyone waiting 

thank god they are back to december. yesterday i saw a f2b person from inida pd 2010 got interview for october. if i don't hear from them by friday i'll call 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi one of my relative is f1 like me he is waiting for il.  he complited diploma  in engineering  2 years ago while his dad apply he was studying that time . now he is not doing at the moment.  in interview if they ask what u doing ? if he say nothing at the  moment is it ok.he is confuse about it becoz he is not doing any job sometime he work for his friend construction  side. if he say I complited my study  and the moment I'm not doing any job is that be ok? suggestion pleas

it doessnt matter what you're doing. You're going to leave it at the end

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

All he has to do is be truthful, so if he isn't employed at the moment, that's what he tells them. It's not gonna be an issue.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

people me couldn't wait so i called and get me october date yyyeeeaaahhhhhh   :jest::jest::jest::jest:

congratulation 😊😊😊😊😊😊really happpy for u

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 hour ago, jamaicankim said:

people me couldn't wait so i called and get me october date yyyeeeaaahhhhhh   :jest::jest::jest::jest:

yay!!! Congratulations...!! :D:D

Maybe I should try and call..?  :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.