3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi,Congrates!! May I knw which month u have completed your COA fees nd pay all documents :)

Just received my interview letter and instructions by email. My pd is 25th July 2002. Interview 19th may. Thank you to all who contribute on the forum for your support and good luck to all waiting their interview.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Samina pray for us also pd with 2004 we are totaly confused my gap is 2 years but people are saying there will be huge movement at least half a year

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi,Congrates!! May I knw which month u have completed your COA fees nd pay all documents :)

All fees were completed 14/10/2014, all documents received by NVC 24/10/2014. Case complete 20/12/2014

Hi

My PD is 22 January 2003

Category :F4

Country of Chargeablility :India

Case approved : 19 September 2005

I haven't got my COA, AOS etc. Anybody here with Jan2003, Feb2003 as there PD. Any Views as to when will I be able to move forward ?

Nobody has got COA after dec 2002.. Just wait for april.. Currently they are working on IL

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

All fees were completed 14/10/2014, all documents received by NVC 24/10/2014. Case complete 20/12/2014

That's great..:D just waiting for the day of ours...:)

Samina pray for us also pd with 2004 we are totaly confused my gap is 2 years but people are saying there will be huge movement at least half a year

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just spoke to NVC today for my brother (PD 01 July 2002, BURMA); interview is scheduled for 4th May.

Just received my interview letter and instructions by email. My pd is 25th July 2002. Interview 19th may. Thank you to all who contribute on the forum for your support and good luck to all waiting their interview.

Hi,Everyone my PD is 22December..I got my COA..can you guess when my PD will get current..or my interview schedule ..? :) I m from Bangladesh ...

My friend has just received his interview letter and instructions by email. PD 11th July 02. Interview 6th May.

got il by email pd 22 june 2002 :dancing:

Good Luck.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Hey Visa Grant!

Well as I said it was quite simple I just gave to the POE officer the package and he just said, Congratulations for this, he took the pack to another officer and made us sit for like 5 minutes, made as sign something and put our fingerprints and that was all. Nothing else, they didnt ask for anything else beside that. Now I am waiting my GC and SSC to get my licence... this thrusday makes 2 weeks they told me to go to the SSA Office if i dont receive it by then. Any advice?

I am also applying to jobs and got some interviews already, excited.

Julius

Did you check your ELIS "USPS" tracking number..?

Good Luck

Timeline

Hi

My PD is 22 January 2003

Category :F4

Country of Chargeablility :India

Case approved : 19 September 2005

I haven't got my COA, AOS etc. Anybody here with Jan2003, Feb2003 as there PD. Any Views as to when will I be able to move forward ?

what is the average time between coa and getting aos?i submitted coa one month ago and still no sign of aos.Thanks in advance.pd 22nov2002

Time to call / email NVC... :yes:

Good Luck

Timeline

Huge Movement will be Party time...Good Movement is a Hope.. :thumbs:

Good Luck

Timeline

No one with PD in Aug 2002 first week in this forum?

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.