3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

In this I 130 data is not there...v r concerned with I 130 data...can u get same type of data for i130

Does this mean the next Retrogression can come in the year 2008-2009 ??uscis-naturalization-delays-chart-big.gi

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

In this I 130 data is not there...v r concerned with I 130 data...can u get same type of data for i130

The Others category more or less summarizes the I-130 Petitions...not assumed but implied...It does not say much Retrogression, but more about the number of petitions filed...

Good Luck

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi all

Dear Batman & Visa grant

you both help all members very much . Batman7 is expert in cspa and answare every one kindly and Visa grant share his experience. All members in this forum need you both .We can help each other kindly as dear batman.

Good Luck

Edited by seper

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I filed coa 5 weeks ago but i have not received welcome letter and aos is not activated yet .

My pd is Dec 2002. Should i call nvc or still wait ?

is there some one with pd Dec 2002 who received aos ???

Timeline

Hi Seper,

My situation is same like yours... My PD is Nov 2002, and i completed COA on 17th Feb but still i have not received welcome letter (official email from nvc) nor aos fees got invoiced...

Few days after i completed COA, i had called NVC for my case to know why i have not received welcome letter yet... The operator told me that my case got current on 10th Feb for further processing and i will get welcome letter within 42 days from 10th Feb...

Now, i waited for 42 days and on 44th day (i.e. 2 days back) i again called NVC to ask for my case. The operator replied me this : "Your case is going through necessary administrative processing and unfortunately there is no time frame for it." I got really tensed after listening "administrative processing" .

Then after 30 minutes, i again called NVC and fortunately a different operator received the call, she replied me : "Looks like your case is almost ready, someone is already working on your case and we will send you the initial instructions (welcome letter) in this week or next week, so just wait for our email."

After the reply of the second operator, my tension got disappeared......so now i am waiting for the welcome letter, i hope it comes next week..........

I would advise you to call NVC on monday for your case and ask them what's the status of your case.....you will get an idea where ur case is upto........

The reason behind our situation is that in our case children above 21 age are involved.....i mean its cspa case and thats why they are delaying so much....i dnt know why they are delaying this much and what kind of process are they doing..........

And ya, sahil (one of the members of this forum) got welcome letter and aos invoice few weeks back and his pd is 31st dec 2002....

Many of my friends have received welcome letter and aos invoice in the last 2 weeks.... their case is same like us, cspa case........

Lets hope we get the welcome letter and aos invoice very soon... :)

I filed coa 5 weeks ago but i have not received welcome letter and aos is not activated yet .

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

i filled up coa almost 5 weeks ago.no welcome letter or aos yet.pd 22nov2002

Timeline

Great news man....congo....ur coa will be available on ceac within a week now...

My petitioner's name got displayed on ceac on 11th feb and my ds261 (coa) got available on ceac on 17th feb...just 6 days.......

and folks, those cases with PD Jan-Feb-March-April-May-June should check their ceac fees payment page, check whether ur petitioner's name is displayed or not......i think they are going to send coa in bulk now....lets see.........this is a signal of an impressive movement in upcoming bulletins......... :P

Name of petitioner is now showing in Ceac login page ,PD Jan 2003

Edited by batman7

Timeline

Not showing for march:(

Name of petitioner is now showing in Ceac login page ,PD Jan 2003

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: Timeline

what a surprise! PD 15.11.2002 haven't got COA yet, and my petitioner's name was displayed once and few days later it was gone! Then I completed the DS261 form in the end of February ,but still not display my petitioner's name and don't see any signs of paying the fees. And as I know,there are still many people who's in OCT,NOV and DEC of 2002 haven't rechieve the welcome letter and they are also unable to pay the fees

PD 15/11/2002

Case completed on 23/11/2015

Got case completed email on 1/12/2015

Got interview letter on 12/30/2015

Timeline

yaa... we both are in the same situation... don't worry, we will get it within 1-2 weeks... bcoz now they have made Jan 2003 cases current for further processing...

what a surprise! PD 15.11.2002 haven't got COA yet, and my petitioner's name was displayed once and few days later it was gone! Then I completed the DS261 form in the end of February ,but still not display my petitioner's name and don't see any signs of paying the fees. And as I know,there are still many people who's in OCT,NOV and DEC of 2002 haven't rechieve the welcome letter and they are also unable to pay the fees

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My Pd is December too..:) even I have filed my COA. But no AOS yet..:(

Timeline

Hi Seper,

My situation is same like yours... My PD is Nov 2002, and i completed COA on 17th Feb but still i have not received welcome letter (official email from nvc) nor aos fees got invoiced...

Few days after i completed COA, i had called NVC for my case to know why i have not received welcome letter yet... The operator told me that my case got current on 10th Feb for further processing and i will get welcome letter within 42 days from 10th Feb...

Now, i waited for 42 days and on 44th day (i.e. 2 days back) i again called NVC to ask for my case. The operator replied me this : "Your case is going through necessary administrative processing and unfortunately there is no time frame for it." I got really tensed after listening "administrative processing" .

Then after 30 minutes, i again called NVC and fortunately a different operator received the call, she replied me : "Looks like your case is almost ready, someone is already working on your case and we will send you the initial instructions (welcome letter) in this week or next week, so just wait for our email."

After the reply of the second operator, my tension got disappeared......so now i am waiting for the welcome letter, i hope it comes next week..........

I would advise you to call NVC on monday for your case and ask them what's the status of your case.....you will get an idea where ur case is upto........

The reason behind our situation is that in our case children above 21 age are involved.....i mean its cspa case and thats why they are delaying so much....i dnt know why they are delaying this much and what kind of process are they doing..........

And ya, sahil (one of the members of this forum) got welcome letter and aos invoice few weeks back and his pd is 31st dec 2002....

Many of my friends have received welcome letter and aos invoice in the last 2 weeks.... their case is same like us, cspa case........

Lets hope we get the welcome letter and aos invoice very soon... :)

Hi...Even my pod is nov 2002, i got my welcome letter and AOS invoice on 9th march...completed coa and even paid aos fees...but IV fees is not yet invoiced....even u both will get soon... but our name is not added as our age is above 21...as batman told lets hope to get visa under cspa .

Edited by jose02

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.