3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

waiting time is usually 35-45 days when u send an email to nvc......so wait for few days and then call nvc if nothing appears till then.............

Hello Guys,

How long does it takes by NVC to update Spouse & Kid's name in the case? I sent all the scanned documents to NVC email 30 days back however no information is updated yet.

Thanks

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Where does it appear at nvc website I mean I also send email to nvc to update my kids in my petition around 26 feb haven't updated anytime also where should I go to check if they updated on nvc I mean where do I click fee payment link ? Cuz if I go there now it's show my name and my wife name is that the place to check in future or some where else

Timeline

did his name appeared during IV payament...did he submitted ds 260 form...pls help

We did pay fees and I am pretty sure we did submit DS 260 along with all the documents back in 2012 for my mom dad and brother - and now when I check it on caec website - ds 260 form is available for my mom and dad only - and when I check fee payment its shows paid for my brother as well... Hope it helps...

did his name appeared during IV payament...did he submitted ds 260 form...pls help

We did pay fees and I am pretty sure we did submit DS 260 along with all the documents back in 2012 for my mom dad and brother - and now when I check it on caec website - ds 260 form is available for my mom and dad only - and when I check fee payment its shows paid for my brother as well... Hope it helps...

What is ur PD?

Its 10th June 2002

Timeline

ya...u have to check the fees payment page......when your file will get current for further processing, all names would be displayed on the fees payment page...so thats the way to crosscheck whether the names have been added or not........

Where does it appear at nvc website I mean I also send email to nvc to update my kids in my petition around 26 feb haven't updated anytime also where should I go to check if they updated on nvc I mean where do I click fee payment link ? Cuz if I go there now it's show my name and my wife name is that the place to check in future or some where else

Timeline

I have attached a screenshot with this message, have a look at that........it shows your cspa calculation..........u r eligible till May 2018 Bulletin.......that means that ur pd should get current till May 2018 bulletin in order to avail ur cspa eligibility.................and ur pd is 16 june 2003, so ur pd will definitely get current till then...............u will get ur visa under cspa.........good luck

Hi,

Details
:
PD- June16,2003
Approval-aug 12,2009
My birthdate-march 5,1991
Will I get benefit of CSPA??

post-190330-0-51392200-1426693734_thumb.png

Timeline

Hi,

Details

:

PD- June16,2003

Approval-aug 12,2009

My birthdate-march 5,1991

Will I get benefit of CSPA??

I have attached a screenshot with this message, have a look at that........it shows your cspa calculation..........u r eligible till May 2018 Bulletin.......that means that ur pd should get current till May 2018 bulletin in order to avail ur cspa eligibility.................and ur pd is 16 june 2003, so ur pd will definitely get current till then...............u will get ur visa under cspa.........good luck

Just to add more on batman's comment...CSPA benefit will only apply if the beneficiary and derivative beneficiary must contact NVC & apply for a visa "Within One year of the PD becoming Current". If you delay the case by two years either through Rescheduling your Interview Date also, then CSPA benefit will not be applicable eventhough if the CSPA age is under 21.........So, the beneficiary has to file within "One Year of the PD becoming current".

Good Luck

Just to add more on batman's comment...CSPA benefit will only apply if the beneficiary and derivative beneficiary must contact NVC & apply for a visa "Within One year of the PD becoming Current". If you delay the case by two years either through Rescheduling your Interview Date also, then CSPA benefit will not be applicable eventhough if the CSPA age is under 21.........So, the beneficiary has to file within "One Year of the PD becoming current".

Good Luck

Visagrant,

What kind of mail should I send to nvc Regards regarding csap as my PD is also on 11 June 2003

Timeline

Thanks for the update :) feeling little bit relaxed now

Timeline

Good Luck

Thanks for info.I heard like supreme court has passed law in 2014 which makes CSPA no more applicable.So I was worried if CSPA still can help.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Guys!

I have the chance to get a PC and write here, I arrived to the US last week and now I am waiting for the GC and SSC to arrive tomorrow makes 1 week and I am excited to get those to finally get a driver licence. I didnt have any problem during the POE everything was fine.... if anybody has any question I wil be her to reply!

How long does the GC and SSC takes to arrive?

Now I am trying to find jobs in the IT field....seems like I will have to wait some time for it.

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

In june 2014, supreme court dismissed a part of cspa law....that is "priority date retention" ......... otherwise the cspa law still exists.....do not worry...... if ur cspa age is below 21 when ur pd gets current, then u will get ur visa for sure...and ya, as visa grant told that u need to apply for ur visa within a year after the pd gets current.......keep this in mind.......

Thanks for info.I heard like supreme court has passed law in 2014 which makes CSPA no more applicable.So I was worried if CSPA still can help.

---------------------------------X----------------------------------------------X----------------------------------------X----------------------------------------------------------------

There is always a chance, anything can happen.....but we cannot predict the future movement.........the movement is totally unpredictable...............

Iz there any chance that two years it will move one month every month or more then 1 month and every body forget about hr 213 ??????

--------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------X-------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------------

From which country are you ??

See, from all the family categories, F4 is the slowest of all in terms of movement.........

Right now, for Mexico, the current waiting time is 17 Years 8 Months 24 Days; For Philippines, the current waiting time is 23 Years 6 Months 10 Days; and for all other countries, the current waiting time is 12 Years 9 Months 17 Days................ Now you can imagine how slow this F4 category is.........Damn Slow........ and no one can tell u about future movement, the waiting time might increase or decrease..................

Hi,
I am new to this discussion. My sister is planning to apply f4 for me. Can anyone please let me know how long it will take for the whole process. And also please tell me about all the stages ( PD, Approval date).
Thanks in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.