KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

My fiancé and I just received notice from Senator Murphy (Connecticut) that our case is with an officer and being processed as of today! We should expect to receive news within 1-2 weeks.

Our NOA1 date is February 4th.

I would highly recommend getting in touch with senators!

I contacted my local representative. They sent an inquiry on July 1. I followed up on the 15th - the guy said that they hadn't gotten back to him, which was odd since they are usually right on the ball with things.

Meh.

Also Feb 4? That's a week and a half after my NOA1. Hopefully that means us end of January-ers will hear soon?

In any event, happy Friday everyone! Next week is a new week, hopefully full of NOA2's or at least something for the rest of us! Next Thursday is my 6 month mark. It actually makes me really bummed that I decided to pursue a PhD in upstate NY instead of remaining in Nebraska (CSC territory) to do so. Totally would have had my honey here by now if I didn't move to the northeast.

We all WILL eventually hear someday, and soon I'm sure. And we all WILL get approved, provided we don't have any humongous red flags on our cases (and if you do, I hope you can resolve them).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I contacted my local representative. They sent an inquiry on July 1. I followed up on the 15th - the guy said that they hadn't gotten back to him, which was odd since they are usually right on the ball with things.

Meh.

Also Feb 4? That's a week and a half after my NOA1. Hopefully that means us end of January-ers will hear soon?

In any event, happy Friday everyone! Next week is a new week, hopefully full of NOA2's or at least something for the rest of us! Next Thursday is my 6 month mark. It actually makes me really bummed that I decided to pursue a PhD in upstate NY instead of remaining in Nebraska (CSC territory) to do so. Totally would have had my honey here by now if I didn't move to the northeast.

We all WILL eventually hear someday, and soon I'm sure. And we all WILL get approved, provided we don't have any humongous red flags on our cases (and if you do, I hope you can resolve them).

I really hope you hear something soon! It's only a matter of time as more and more are being approved. Maybe you could try another local representative? Some are more responsive than others.

We put an enquiry in with a different senator at first but didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks, so we tried another and he called USCIS almost every day until our case was with an officer. I am forever grateful for that and wish he could handle the entire east coast's cases!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Some senators we have here in Pennsylvania! I contacted three of them few days ago, and they didn't even bother replying back stating "sorry can't help you". I contacted Senator Leach, Rep. Delissio and Congr. Fattah. Anyone from PA had any luck with any of the senators?

Try Senator Toomey or Senator Casey. I contacted both of them about the discrepancy. Toomey's office replied within a few days, but weren't all that helpful, though they may be moreso with you because you're past 5 months (I was writing to them to make them aware of the situation) I got a response back from Casey about his stance on immigration and it didn't have anything to do with what I wrote. However, Toomey's office lady was insistent that Vermont still processes I-129F's and that California is taking 5 months, which is BS, she obviously didn't try.

Regardless, check out those two and if you have any luck, let me know? Because I'm hitting 3 months next week and I will be doing EVERYTHING I can as soon as mid september gets here…and if they help you, I'd really like to know.

Good luck!

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Just came to check in. I'm now waiting for an interview date, dr appt scheduled. I'm thinking another 2 months of waiting left :) I just saw that they started on a bunch of January people, so good luck :) Keep contacting public officials, that's what worked for me.

Edited by woohoo25

Removal of Conditions 

4/10/17 - i751 sent

4/13/17 - i751 received

5/3/17 - Check Cashed

5/5/17 - NOA 1 (dated 4/13)

Filed: Timeline

Try Senator Toomey or Senator Casey. I contacted both of them about the discrepancy. Toomey's office replied within a few days, but weren't all that helpful, though they may be moreso with you because you're past 5 months (I was writing to them to make them aware of the situation) I got a response back from Casey about his stance on immigration and it didn't have anything to do with what I wrote. However, Toomey's office lady was insistent that Vermont still processes I-129F's and that California is taking 5 months, which is BS, she obviously didn't try.

Regardless, check out those two and if you have any luck, let me know? Because I'm hitting 3 months next week and I will be doing EVERYTHING I can as soon as mid september gets here…and if they help you, I'd really like to know.

Good luck!

Awesome thanks. I used a government website that shows you your representatives, and I found the people I mentioned in my post. Will deferential send mails to Sen. Toomey and Sen. Casey and will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

"I spoke to the Texas Service center, your case was given to an officer on the 16th, I will check back on the 25th. Have a good weekend."

my fiance got this reply from congressman! I really really hope not much waiting is left... Next Thursday we're reaching 6 months mark.

Edited by Tonester

K-1 visa, TSC:

NOA-1 - January 24, 2014

NOA-2 - July 25, 2014

Case shipped to NVC (Department of State actually) - July 31, 2014

Paper copy of NOA-2 received - August 2, 2014

NVC Case Creation Date - August 11, 2014 (as it says on CEAC website)

NVC Ready Status - August 18, 2014

Administrative Processing status - August 28, 2014

Medical - September 8, 2014

Interview - September 12, 2014 . Approved!!! :dancing:

Visa in hand - September 17, 2014

Flight to the USA - October 1, 2014

Wedding - December 6, 2014 (L)

Adjustment of Status:

Documents sent - April 12,2015

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation (email, text) - April 27,2015

Biometrics for AOS - May 20, 2015

RFE in the mail - May 23,2015

Biometrics for EAD (yep, sh*t happens) - June 23,2015

Notice of approval for EAD in mail - June 30,2015

EAD in mail - July 13, 2015

Avance Parole in mail - July 24,2015

Ready to schedule for interview - July 20, 2015

USCIS letter with interview date - August 22,2015

AOS interview date - September 24,2015

Approved! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Welcome letter in mail - September 29,2015

Green card in mail - October 2, 2015

"I spoke to the Texas Service center, your case was given to an officer on the 16th, I will check back on the 25th. Have a good weekend."

my fiance got this reply from congressman! I really really hope not much waiting is left... Next Thursday we're reaching 6 months mark.

We have same exact timeline, hopefully same thing applies to me :) But I didn't get any feedback from my senators. Good luck!

When I first started researching this whole process back in December I was told 7-9 months too by the New Zealand embassy, and I basically had a mental breakdown, but here I am, 6 months tomorrow and still hoping and praying this gets moving soon!

Had a dream last night that there wEre many approvals for January filers this week... So fingers crossed!

haha then your dream came true :P

May data for TSC is available. This is ridiculous ...

Z6EgyRu.png

I have to laugh or I'll cry... This is ridiculous, Why aren't they transferring now? They know they can't cope with that much, They could have transferred a lot during the week... *sigh* Tut Tut! I don't know what to say.. Just Woooow!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

May data for TSC is available. This is ridiculous ...

Z6EgyRu.png

Do you have June or any July data?

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Do you have June or any July data?

No. USCIS is always two months behind on purpose.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.