CjBryan19

February 2014 filers

2,016 posts in this topic

93%?!? That's a great percentage. Thanks senai! WOW! I had no idea. I guess since they make u gather so much WHO is going to go through the trouble if not for love ??? It's grueling and we are just on phase 1. Dios mio!

Whatsapp the alíen registraron #? Is it the SRC #?

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello all,

The beneficiary here aka K. :)

We sent our 129F at the end of January, but received our NOA1 on February, so that makes us a February filer! :)

When checking our case status on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do , saw a notice saying, "Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)", any one else here who got the same message? Does anyone here know what it signifies?

Please share. Thanks. :)

~K

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What I *THINK* it means is that you formerly DIDN'T have a number. NOW you do. So, someone has touched your file, and started doing data entry or something similar. When they did that, it generated you an Alien Registration Number. And, since that field changed from EMPTY, to FILLED, you got a notification.

That's my theory at least.

Hello all,

The beneficiary here aka K. smile.png

We sent our 129F at the end of January, but received our NOA1 on February, so that makes us a February filer! smile.png

When checking our case status on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do , saw a notice saying, "Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)", any one else here who got the same message? Does anyone here know what it signifies?

Please share. Thanks. smile.png

~K

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I also got a text and email saying our alien registration number changed--it came at 9:45 pm (time change in Cali, so I'm guessing they sent it out at 6:45 Cali time). I agree with an earlier poster--it just means someone is touching our case!

2/3/14 I-129F Mailed

6/16/14 Embassy Interview--Approved!!!!

7/11/14 Marriage :)

7/25/14 AOS + Work Authorization Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

7/31/14 NOA1--Electronic Notification

8/26/14 Biometrics Appointment--Indianapolis

9/18/14 EAD approved--Electronic Notification

2/15/15 Notice of Interview Waiver (and Case Delay due to heavy processing load)

5/5/15 RFE (Requested another certified copy of marriage license)

5/14/15 Submitted Materials for RFE

5/28/15 Greencard Approved/In Production!!!!!

My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you. - Keats

What USCIS-es you only makes you stronger.....

Timeline

What I *THINK* it means is that you formerly DIDN'T have a number. NOW you do. So, someone has touched your file, and started doing data entry or something similar. When they did that, it generated you an Alien Registration Number. And, since that field changed from EMPTY, to FILLED, you got a notification.

That's my theory at least.

Hmmm, sounds plausible. Thanks for replying Chris. :) I couldn't find any solid info anywhere about this so I was really confused.

I read on some forum posts that if someone gets that notification, they should expect NOA2 fairly soon. I'm quite skeptical about that. However, if that happens, well and good :D if it doesn't, well we were prepared to wait anyway, albiet reluctantly. :\

By the way, you already got NOA2 right? Congratulations once again! :D

How's the procedure after NOA2? Has your case been forwarded to NVC yet?

~K :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I know what that is. Foreigners working and foreigners immigrating to us are assigned alien numbers. I was working in us so i already had an a number. So when your a number is changed, that means you are assigned an alien number. In practical life in us, you dont use this number. However, for immigration purposes going forward, you will use this number like in AOS. Hope this helps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Feb filers...be ready for NOA2...you are next. I just filed mine towards the end of Jan and was forwarded to CSC at the beginning of Feb. Now, I just received an email stating that my petition is approved and was mailed to my address on Feb the 18th dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

I know what that is. Foreigners working and foreigners immigrating to us are assigned alien numbers. I was working in us so i already had an a number. So when your a number is changed, that means you are assigned an alien number. In practical life in us, you dont use this number. However, for immigration purposes going forward, you will use this number like in AOS. Hope this helps

Thanks, yes it does. :)

Timeline

I also got a text and email saying our alien registration number changed--it came at 9:45 pm (time change in Cali, so I'm guessing they sent it out at 6:45 Cali time). I agree with an earlier poster--it just means someone is touching our case!

:) I hope they start approving it similarly fast too. The pain of seperation is making a stalker out of me for the USCIS case status website. :P

Timeline

Feb filers...be ready for NOA2...you are next. I just filed mine towards the end of Jan and was forwarded to CSC at the beginning of Feb. Now, I just received an email stating that my petition is approved and was mailed to my address on Feb the 18th dancin5hr.gif

Congratulations! We sent in the petition at the end of Jan too, and got NOA1 recently. :D Hope our approval is on it's way too. ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No NVC notification yet. But I'm certainly ready for it!

Hmmm, sounds plausible. Thanks for replying Chris. smile.png I couldn't find any solid info anywhere about this so I was really confused.

I read on some forum posts that if someone gets that notification, they should expect NOA2 fairly soon. I'm quite skeptical about that. However, if that happens, well and good biggrin.png if it doesn't, well we were prepared to wait anyway, albiet reluctantly. :\

By the way, you already got NOA2 right? Congratulations once again! biggrin.png

How's the procedure after NOA2? Has your case been forwarded to NVC yet?

~K smile.png

Congrats!! Im not holding my breath or Ill go mad. Ive heard the CSC is really fast! but we are at the TSC. lol so I'll just try try try to sit tight.

My I-797C does not have a USCIS Alien #. :( Status online just has the "initial review" button highlighted still. :(

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Timeline

When I checked our case status on uscis.gov it also said that the alien registration number had been changed but I didn't recieve an email or text about it

Congrats Nikki on the NOA1 :)

Timeline

When I checked our case status on uscis.gov it also said that the alien registration number had been changed but I didn't recieve an email or text about it

Congrats Nikki on the NOA1 :)

You have to sign up for text and email notices again via your "my case portfolio" with the receipt #. The electronic notice you signed and sent to the USCIS was the initial notice I believe.

If you did it already, though, then maybe call?

2/3/14 I-129F Mailed

6/16/14 Embassy Interview--Approved!!!!

7/11/14 Marriage :)

7/25/14 AOS + Work Authorization Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

7/31/14 NOA1--Electronic Notification

8/26/14 Biometrics Appointment--Indianapolis

9/18/14 EAD approved--Electronic Notification

2/15/15 Notice of Interview Waiver (and Case Delay due to heavy processing load)

5/5/15 RFE (Requested another certified copy of marriage license)

5/14/15 Submitted Materials for RFE

5/28/15 Greencard Approved/In Production!!!!!

My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you. - Keats

What USCIS-es you only makes you stronger.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.