2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

citragirl

I feel so distressed, depressed, and indifferent already and trying to fake so hard till i actually make it, it is like my present and future is losing itself in the dark shadow of the past, BUT there is tiny tiny bit of light still there in me that i am holding on to, like piece of myself that i want to restore, fight hard for that light! Fight for yourself, you happiness, your ambitions, your hopes, for everything that you represent! Unfortunately, and fortunately, everything you are going through is meant to be yours, because you CAN and MUST go through it...the fairness of such struggle given to you will be discovered later. Dios que da la llaga, da el remedio!

Thank you Sandra! I did not know that...I guess that option will take even longer then, I will s*ck it up like a lot of us and wait...more theraphy hiking for me!

Hi lop I to am a spouse of an LPR an it works a little differently for us I would say a slightly longer process too there are a few of us on this forum...for me my priority date is now current so since my interview once approved they will be able to request a visa number for me an issue my green card....right now the visa bulletin stands at 01 Jan 2013.

What's your priority date?

Missymd any word on your interview yet?

I'm still waiting too

Missymd any word on your interview yet?

I'm still waiting too

Faithkeeper,l have,nt heard anything its been 7 weeks now..l wonder if IO can hold somebody,s file without forwarding it without any reason...l think she got mad at me bcos my lawyer stopped her from asking about the abuse and now she,s purnishing me for that..she should just send me a denial letter if thats what she,s planning..am super frustrated right now..after all the suffering..my daughter is the only reason l wake up every morning but l feel defeated..am tired of suffering..

Sandranj thanks....,now l get it..

So l just received a call from an officer regarding my case,about two weeks ago l called to inquire about it and she told me she will put a request on it..she called me on a restricted number and she asked me the name of the officer who intervied me and she even asked me to describe her and she immediately knew who it was and she said she,s going ask the supervisor to look into it...weired!! But hope l didnt open a can of worms..

Happy Birthday Sandra! I wish you only what you wish for yourself! And plus be healthy and cheerful, and I hope your good karma is brighting your path! God bless you compassionate soul! Thank you for everything! (F)

MissyMD - oh wow! I guess it is a good news, I am really hoping everything is fine, officers must not have that much power to deny you based on a dislike or something...

Edited by Iop

Lop,yeah! I dont answer restricted calls but l decided to answer this one,can you imagine my reaction when she told me she,s calling from uscis,l was shocked..she probably called from the local office..l hope everything is good thou..

Sandra HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

So l just received a call from an officer regarding my case,about two weeks ago l called to inquire about it and she told me she will put a request on it..she called me on a restricted number and she asked me the name of the officer who intervied me and she even asked me to describe her and she immediately knew who it was and she said she,s going ask the supervisor to look into it...weired!! But hope l didnt open a can of worms..

Hey Missymd,

It's good news you finally heard something back, guessing whoever's in charge will deal with it and you should get an answer soon. Goodluck girl!! Stay strong even if its really hard to... Stay strong...

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi everyone,today is my birthday...just saying,LOL.

Happy Birthday to you Sandra!! Wishing you all the best and a lot more Wisdom and Understanding from God. Enjoy...You are 1 year younger today..lol

KLOVE got me thru...

Sandra,about two weeks ago l called the 1 800 number just to inquire about my case the officer even told me that my case was way out of processing time,then l told her that l just did my interview about a month ago and she said that it doesnt matter when l did my intervew,my still out of processing time and said she was going to put a service request on my case..

Well if your husband is American citizen then at least you don't have to wait for visa availability.....take that call as a good one this means your file is up for review/approval soon yipeee!!!!!

Well if your husband is American citizen then at least you don't have to wait for visa availability.....take that call as a good one this means your file is up for review/approval soon yipeee!!!!!

Happy anniversary of your birth Sandra you have been nothing but an angel to this forum we ALL appreciate you so much....I pray for long life health an prosperity to you as you continue to serve.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.