2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

HI dragonfly 2013 thanks for your info I filed in 2011 so I hope I will get an answer soon my grandmother have cancer I would like to see her again before she die

You are welcome. U need to go see your grandmother, just go. Dont get scared. Immigration people will understand that, family is very important.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello everyone. I'm having a problem. I went to do my medical exam and the doctor option for Class B condition on the summary. I asked him about it. He told me that since I had a positive reaction to the TB test (explained to him this would happen, since I got a BCG vaccine as a kid, x ray was normal) and since I've been living in the US for less than 5 years, it's standard procedure to tick "Class B". But that everything was normal and USCIS could check that for themselves. I searched about it online and nothing on my situation is under class B at all!!!

Is this normal???

kleber TB is no grounds to deny you a gc, if your x ray comes positive for active TB, you are immediately hospitalized under a special medical room and quaranteed under isolation TB is treatable, after a series of medications you are free to go home.

I have never seen anyone getting denied on grounds of medical conditions, so concentrate on something else please.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

You are welcome. U need to go see your grandmother, just go. Dont get scared. Immigration people will understand that, family is very important.

@ faith38 if your case is in nbc, I would hold on, you have come to far to try risking a travel, dragonfly you were lucky I know people that have had bad outcomes.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everybody. Didn't post for a long time. Congrats on new approvals. Waiting for my interview to be scheduled. Last week received notice that they sent me a letter RFE. Sandra said it's probably request of Medicals as I didn't submit one.

Filed: Timeline

jessy L, NBC uses to submit RFE to have fingerprints done when the case is still with them,in case they believe the alien needs to have fingerprint done again.

Thank you ))

Sandra,

her EAD is expiring on 9th of May, we submitted the papers to renew it (90 days before hand), but did not hear anything from uscis about it.

She did not even had finger print.

My sister is working now, she has a good job, so what to do? Does she have to quite?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hello amigos :)

so i got an email that... i got RFE .. but i dont know what its for....

just waiting on the mail... the wait is killing me.

i think it might be asking for physical/medical..\\

i really hope they dont check liver.. my liver.... i have a feeling i have fatty liver and i just hope they dont deny me for that,
anyone know anything about if they check for liver?

hope everyone is well

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I do not think it is good advice. Anastasia does not have her 360 approved, she should not leave until it is approved.

I didnt have my 360 approved when i went out of the country first time. but yea its not recommended to travel for too long or too often, i guess

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.