MrsLopez

APPROVED INTERVIEW REFUSED VISA ON CEAC WEBSITE

45 posts in this topic

I recommend to call santo dominigo... even tho they are horrible with us, they wont give any information over the phone. I second opition is to call Department of State and see they could help you out with the situation 202-533-2699 Opition 1 then 0. I wish you the best!

Thank you.I am still here in Santo Domingo until Wednesday. We are going to the Embassy in the morning. I will keep you posted! heart.gif

This is the best jOURney of OUR lives, together forever! Singing..... INTERNATIONAL LOVE :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would worry enough to call them and go visit the embassy if you can and inquire. But, I've read here many stories of weird things happening on their website after people have been approved at their interviews. It seems to me that it takes this huge bureaucracy a while to get things properly updated on the website.

I think you're going to be okay in the end. I would go by what the person told you at the interview. I think you can be pretty certain that that's what the decision was. They wouldn't tell you you were approved and then go and deny you after you leave. But they just seem a little screwy about getting things right on the website. They'll get it right eventually but I've seen it take a while.

Plus, you said you got a different result from typing in your application number and your case number. I think all that indicates is they haven't yet straightened it all out in their computer system. I think you're going to be fine. And God will hear your prayers.

event.png

event.png

event.png

I Am The Petitioner

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? WE WISH!

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 12/07/2013

I-129F NOA1 : 12/16/2013

Alien Registration Number Changed: 12/24/2013

Wait... wait... wait... wait...

Asked Congressman to send service request to USCIS: 7/1/2014

USCIS received Congressman's inquiry: 7/3/2014

Notification via USCIS Website of NOA2 - Approved: 7/5/2014

NOA2: 6/25/2014 - We found out later it had been approved (but not posted) before congressional inquiry received.

Shipped to Embassy: 7/17/2014

Received by Embassy: 7/21/2014 - Status: READY

Packet 3.5: 7/24/2014

Packet 3.5 Sent: 8/7/2014 (We had delays because of civil unrest in Pakistan)

Embassy Receive: 8/21/2014 (Again delays due to civil unrest)

Receive Appointment Letter/Interview Date: 8/27/2014 (interview date in just 9 days)!

Medical Exam: 8/29/2014 (Yikes! The whole thing has now been postponed for 2 months for TB testing)

Interview Date: Originally 9/5/2014 - Now Postponed for at least two months

TB Test Results: 10/15/2014 - came back 18 days early! And she's negative!

Interview Rescheduled 10/17/2014: (embassy moving at lightning speed)!

New Interview Date: 10/29/2014 APPROVED!!!

CEAC Updates to AP: 11/13/2014

CEAC Updates to ISSUED!! 11/14/2014

Visa In-Hand: 11/24/2014

Arrival in USA: 11/27/2014 -- 11 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AFTER NOA1

MARRIED: 11/30/2014 !!!

[/center]

THE END!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Make a screen shot (and print) of the one that says VISA issued and bring it when you go to the embassy. It may help. Goodluck and I hope your issue would be resolved positively.

N-400 process

03/03/16 Submitted N-400 application and docs
03/09/16 USCIS ackn rcpt (txt, email, and NOA1) and chk cashed
03/29/16 Biometrics (walked in - orig date 04/05/16)
04/04/16 In Line for an Interview (txt, email, and checked case status)

05/16/16 Scheduled for an Interview (Case Status Online)

05/20/16 Received I/L
06/24/16 Interview date (PASSED)
07/20/16 Oath-taking at LACC ( I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My fiancee had her interview on 12-23 as well but at Ciudad Juarez in Mexico. The CEAC website shows last update on 1/2 but still says "ready?" I called the embassy and they referred me to a 703-439-2313 number. Make sure you use option for immigrant visa. I have no idea who I was calling but they sent an update request to the embassy and said to call back in 3-4 days. I was going to stay and wait for the visa but it was Juarez Mexico and I would be there 3 weeks by now. What website are you checking that told you that you were denied and then issued? I would like to know for my case. And does anybody know where the visas are actually sent from? The embassy? The DOS? The NVC?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My fiancee had her interview on 12-23 as well but at Ciudad Juarez in Mexico. The CEAC website shows last update on 1/2 but still says "ready?" I called the embassy and they referred me to a 703-439-2313 number. Make sure you use option for immigrant visa. I have no idea who I was calling but they sent an update request to the embassy and said to call back in 3-4 days. I was going to stay and wait for the visa but it was Juarez Mexico and I would be there 3 weeks by now. What website are you checking that told you that you were denied and then issued? I would like to know for my case. And does anybody know where the visas are actually sent from? The embassy? The DOS? The NVC?

That number is for Juarez and will do the OP from the DR no good to call. The embassy/consulate that approves and issues the visas is part of the DoS.

Did you never get a waybill# to track through > https://usvisa-info.com/en-MX/selfservice/ss_country_welcome ?

DHL will deliver it to the location you chose.

OP > The CEAC website does not always provide up-to-date accurate information, so I would not go entirely by what that site status shows.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

I have one question for you. You say passport was denied but the US part is a visa. So is it passport denied or visa denied?

Read well the post, she says that her fiance was approved at his interview, they waiting that the passport arrive with the visa in.

When go to the interview and you are approved they keep the passport and send it some days later.

But her problem is that when she check his status ceac says that visa was denied.

Please read well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

you should make a appointment with the US consulate where you got the interview to get your answer straight out that is best way

GL...

Marriage : 07/22/2012

USCIS Process

09/16/2012: I-130 Sent

09/20/2012: I-130 NOA1 (Receipt txt)

09/24/2012: I-130 NOA1 (Hard copy)

09/25/2012: I-130 Case Transfer to (MSC)

11/08/2012: I-130 NOA2 in 44 days after NOA1

NVC:11/19/2012: I-130 @ NVC

12/05/2012: Case & IID asign

12/19/2012: AoS paid n send

12/20/2012: AoS received

02/18/2012: IV Paid

04/15/2013: IV send

04/16/2013: IV received

04/25/2013: NVC case complete

06/26/2013: NVC send email notification for interview

07/11/2013: Interview approved

09/06/2013: POE @ JFK

CRBA: 05/20/2013: Approved

6/8/2015 - Removal of conditions - sent off packet to VSC
6/9/20015 - I-751 received in VSC

6/12/2015 - NOA1

pe80i6s.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Either the CEAC website is wrong, (possible) or you were put into AP after the interview, and they found something that made him inadmissible. (Possible.)

Going to have to contact or go to the embassy to find out what's going on.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.