Coded

Request for Evidence (Please I Need Your Advise/Input)

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Ya'll

Hope your day is going pretty okay,got this devastating news when I checked my case online.

Your Current Case Status for Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Request for Evidence

On December 13, 2013, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Petition was filed in March 2013 and transferred October 31st and just got the RFE 13, 2013 but hard copy hasn't been mailed to my USC spouse. Just for curiosity sake,how long does it take for one to have an approval after responding to a RFE and what will they possible be asking for? Just pissed when I saw it yesterday and have been so depressed and sad.

She just got the letter with instruction on what they're requesting.

One of such is that the Biographic form wasn't filled completely,on that form it was instructed we just sign the bottom after imputing names in the appropriate section,should she fill it all out completely? They need more passport photos as well as proof that the relationship is still on going. What sorta proof do we need to send? She's going to print emails, add more recent photos, boarding passes for the last trip she made couple of months ago and the payment info for the one she's making in Feb for our anniversary. What more can be added? Please I'd need your input as the petition has been static since March, only got transferred October 31st and now RFE Dec 13th. I need to make sure we put in everything necessary so we don't get another RFEoops8rh.gif

Thanks once again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Ya'll

Hope your day is going pretty okay,got this devastating news when I checked my case online.

Your Current Case Status for Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Request for Evidence

On December 13, 2013, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Petition was filed in March 2013 and transferred October 31st and just got the RFE 13, 2013 but hard copy hasn't been mailed to my USC spouse. Just for curiosity sake,how long does it take for one to have an approval after responding to a RFE and what will they possible be asking for? Just pissed when I saw it yesterday and have been so depressed and sad.

She just got the letter with instruction on what they're requesting.

One of such is that the Biographic form wasn't filled completely,on that form it was instructed we just sign the bottom after imputing names in the appropriate section,should she fill it all out completely? They need more passport photos as well as proof that the relationship is still on going. What sorta proof do we need to send? She's going to print emails, add more recent photos, boarding passes for the last trip she made couple of months ago and the payment info for the one she's making in Feb for our anniversary. What more can be added? Please I'd need your input as the petition has been static since March, only got transferred October 31st and now RFE Dec 13th. I need to make sure we put in everything necessary so we don't get another RFEoops8rh.gif

Thanks once again.

Hmmm don't know who instructed you not to fill out the form. Yes it all has to be filled out no thing left blank.

What do you mean you need more passport photos. You sent two each right?

You both sent in G325A and 2 passport pics?

And relatoinship evidence is also required yes.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Where was it instructed that you only sign the g325? The instructions state to not leave anything blank. Make sure you fill out one for each if you, in full and sign.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.