futurewithyou

Declaration of Meeting?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Blessed day to all,

My 'F' is almost done with gathering and printing of the documents needed to be submitted regarding to K1-visa petition.

Now, he is asking me to hand write the "Declaration of our meeting".

Can anyone give or show me example of how to make that letter? or can give me a link.

Thank you!

" Never trust a man that has a reason to suspect that you know he has injured you. "

Blessed day to all,

My 'F' is almost done with gathering and printing of the documents needed to be submitted regarding to K1-visa petition.

Can anyone give or show me example of how to make that letter? or can give me a link.

Thank you!

Try browsing to VJ website or better yet,make an account of your relationship timeline starting with the date of your first meeting/encounter up to where the relationship had gone now. Recall dates memorable to you as well as your visa application journey. You can personalize it by affixing both your signatures.

Goodluck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Future,

It really is simple - just tell your story! Some of us met online first, then made that first big trip to meet in person (scared, and excited!). It doesn't have to be a work of art (I think it's supposed to be a single page). Mention dates. Mention where and how you met. Mention any facts about introducing your love to your family, friends, etc. Talk about the fun. Talk about the struggles of being apart. Talk about how you know s/he is THE ONE.

You are trying to satisfy the requirement of having met in person within the past two years. Just be sure your story includes that key fact!

Congratulations, and good luck!

Sukie

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiance used tow sentences to have this done, simple and precise.... here's what we did but of course you cant make your changes as you please. Hope its help

Declaration of meeting in person

*****Petitioner Name****

*****Petitioner Address****

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

OR WHATEVER SERVICE CENTER YOU ARE APPLYING TO

DATE

Dear Sir or Madam:

I, *****Petitioner Name****, declare that I have met **** Beneficiary Name*** in person on DATE MET at the LOCATION. A SENTENCE OR TWO EXPLAINING HOW THE RELATIONSHIP CONTINUES

Yours truly,

*****Petitioner Name****

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

"TO LOVE IS NOTHING. TO BE LOVED IS SOMETHING. BUT TO BE LOVED BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE...IS EVERYTHING."

Just write the details of how you met. The usual: where you met in person.. when this happened... whatcha do during his stay.. very easy to write.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Blessed day to all,

Thank you!

One to two sentences is all they need and want and expect.

We met in person in City, Country from Date to Date.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

You don't need to write an extensive letter on your declaration of meeting. If it can't fit inside the box on the form, you are writing too much.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.