1,752 posts in this topic

NOA2 RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!

God is so Good! Keep praying, our faith must be bigger than our problems!!

My heart is so happy! I wish you all to feel that soon!!!

CONGRATS xxxx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi everyone I filed my i130 for my husband December 18 received a noa and also received that my case has been approved thru USCIS Texas June 25..now it's making it's way to NVC witch isn't going to get there they said in 5 weeks +30 days for processing and response. R nvc pretty quick and how long did u guys have ur case at nvc till it was transferred to the counsel?

Filling for my husband who is in yemen I am a US citizen

Timeline

Hi everyone I filed my i130 for my husband December 18 received a noa and also received that my case has been approved thru USCIS Texas June 25..now it's making it's way to NVC witch isn't going to get there they said in 5 weeks +30 days for processing and response. R nvc pretty quick and how long did u guys have ur case at nvc till it was transferred to the counsel?

Filling for my husband who is in yemen I am a US citizen

Hi I'm pretty much going through the same process as you just 3 months behind. Would you mind if i followed you process this way i know what to expect next. In Shaa Allah your process goes quick

Thanks

Timeline

Hi I'm pretty much going through the same process as you just 3 months behind. Would you mind if i followed you process this way i know what to expect next. In Shaa Allah your process goes quick

Thanks

Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My PD is Dec 17, got NOA2 June 13.

I called NVC today and they told me they received our case July 1, and that it will take 30 business day to get a case number :(

Is that usually so long? Or should I call every day or so in case my case number is available before?

I am thinking to all of you who are still waiting for NOA2... this is so stressful and frustrating.

You can learn more about NVC process by reading the NVC Wiki Saylin created: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

It's usually taking 30days to get case# assigned.

Here's where you can read more from other VJ Members going through NVC:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/503660-nvc-filers-july-2014/

Hope this is helpful.

Also A BIG CONGRATS to all December Filers that recently got NOA2!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

USCIS

Date I-130 Sent : Dec-09-2013 | Date I-130 NOA1 : Dec-11-2013| Date I-130 NOA2 : June-16-2014 |Date Sent to NVC: June-19-2014|

Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)

Lawyer: Yes

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : June-30-2014 |Date Case # assigned : July-29 -2014 | Received AOS & IV Bill : July-29-2014 |

Paid AOS & IV Bill : Aug-02-2014 | AOS & IV Payment Cleared in bank: Aug- 05-2014 | DS-260 Available: Aug -05-2014 | Submit DS-260 : Aug-21-2014 |

Sent AOS & IV Package to lawyer: Sept -04-2014 | Lawyer sent AOS & IV Package to NVC: Sept - 16-2014 | AOS & IV Package Delivered to NVC : Sept -18-2014 |

Received email from NVC Confirming they received AOS & IV Packages: Sept -19- 2014 | AOS & IV Package Scan Date(s): Sept -18-2014 | 60 Days Deadline for AOS & IV Package: Nov -18-2014 | Scan Date for Police Certificates: Oct -7-2014 | 60 Days Deadline for Police Certificates: Dec -7-2014 |

Case Completed at NVC : Nov-18-2014 :dancing:

Interview & POE

Interview Date Provided by NVC: Dec -15-2014 | Interview Letter (P4) Received: Dec-16-2014 | Date Package Left From NVC : Dec -17-2014 |

Date Package Arrived at Cairo Embassy: Dec -21-2014 | Medical Appt: Dec-18-2014 | Received Medical Results: Dec -25-2014 |

Interview Date: JANUARY 11, 2015 at 7:30am | Interview Result:: APPROVED!!! :dancing: | CEAC Website changed to AP: Jan-12- 2015 |

CEAC Website changed to ISSUED: Jan-13-2015 | Date IR-1 / CR1 Visa Received: Jan-18-2015 | Date of US Entry : Jan 30-2015 |

ROC

-Sent I-751 Form: Oct-11-2016

-Arrived at USCIS (Per USPS Tracking): Oct-13-2016

-USCIS Returned I-751 Form & all documentation: Oct-17-2016 (Date of Letter: Oct-13-2016) Reason: Filed more than 90days before GC Expiration Date

Let's try again....

- Re-Sent I-751Form: Oct-31-2016

- Date Received at USCIS: Nov-01-2016

- NOA1 Received:

- Biometrics Appointment:

- Date Approved:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

However, I was wondering if we should send them in addition of that a proof of bona fide marriage in our RFE's reply with a cover page stating what's in the package? :unsure:

To make it clear, we didn't send any proof of bonafide marriage with our I-130 Package because we didn't know we should do it at this stage. I should have done my homeworks and read the great article on VJ about the I-130 Package :ranting:

Also, should we use the enveloppe they sent us to reply or use our own enveloppe?

Thank you in advance for your responses!

It might be to late, but I think you shouldn't send anything beside what they ask for. If you feel like you need to add more proofs of your marriage do it on nvc stage. :)

205 days at NSC and counting :clock:

Anyone had any luck with service requests yet..? fyzah, axs, nanana, Monirasohel,CBO, yumisleidys03, victorioussect, faisal.sial and the rest of you guys with PD between 12/3 and 12/24.

My dreams of xmas in the US with my wife is starting to fade <_<

Hi. no luck with anything, tiers are keep telling my hubby that we are in the normal processing time frame (because on theirs computers states that nsc is working on Dec3... BS). We emailed an inquiry to NSCFollowup.NCSC@uscis.dhs.gov , and got response that our case is pending background check clearance. ( how much time it can take......... ? :protest: )

Today we were able to put E-request. I am wondering what kind of lie they are going to give us this time..

o h GOd I was approved on 3july just saw it now,THank u jesus

Post Decision Activity

On July 3, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Hooray ! :dancing: Good to see that they are alive! :D

Hi

I was going to respond to RFE today. I got the RFE notice hard copy on June 21 .

But now i check the status a strange thing happen.My status changed from Request for additional evidence to acceptance.

Can any one help in this situation.

Acceptance

On July 2, 2014, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. If this I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move and this case is still pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks

Did your wife call them ??

NOA2 RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!

God is so Good! Keep praying, our faith must be bigger than our problems!!

My heart is so happy! I wish you all to feel thaript soon!!!

YAY ! awsome ! great news. :dancing:

and to your previous question - yes you can apply for tourist visa and go visit your spouse.

I was on business trip with no access to VJ and with no time for checking the case status, thus I could take my mind off this endless process for few days, but somewhere deep in my head I was hoping to get approved by now and see much more approvals here..

I hate waiting. I will erase that word from my dictionary once this process it over.

Hang in there guys.

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

welcome back @nanana :)

-----------USCIS--------------------

Dec 4, 2013: NOA1 I-130 Priority Date
Mar 5, 2014: NOA1 I-129f Priority Date
3 Service Requests, Lots of phone calls to tier 1 and tier 2, Info Pass, Congress Man, Emails to Nebraska and lots of frustration
Sep 10, 2014: NOA2 I-130 (After 9 months and 1 week)
Sep 11, 2014: NOA2 I-129f (After 6 months and 1 week)
Sep 26, 2014: I-130 Shipped to NVC
Oct 01, 2014: I-129f Shipped to NVC
------------NVC--------------------
Oct 08, 2014: I-130 Received at NVC
Oct 20, 2014: I-129f Received at NVC
Oct 20, 2014: Case # Assigned I-129f

Oct 28, 2014: Case # Assigned I-130
Oct 24, 2014: I-129f Case Sent to Islamabad Embassy

Oct 28, 2014: NVC Welcome Letter I-130 (via email)

Nov 08, 2014: Selected Agent
Nov 08, 2014: AOS Fee Paid Online ($120)

Dec 03, 2014: IV Invoice Email (AIVF FOR NEOPOST DS-1200)

Dec 08, 2014: IV Fee Paid Online ($325)

Dec 29, 2014: IV/AOS Packet received by NVC (FedEx confirmation)

--------Islamabad Embassy------------

Oct 28, 2014: Packet 3.5 (K3) Received (via email)

Nov 13, 2014: Documents Requested in Packet 3.5 (K3) Sent to ISLAMABAD Embassy

Dec 10, 2014: Got interview letter

Jan 06, 2015: Interview (Visa Approved)

Jan 08, 2015: Visa Issued (Online Status)

Jan 15, 2015: Paspport in hand via American Express

It seems that about half of the December filers have been shoved to the side, and now they are approving January filers. Every time we do a service request it seems like we are all given BS answers like

''USCIS electronic records indicate that this case is currently pending background check clearance."

" We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. "

and we are either told to wait 90 days for a decision, or to go bite on a rock as they cannot provide you with a completion date.

For all of us that have still yet to receive our NOA2, We could stay patient and suck it up or try to be proactive. I have put in 2 service requests at this point and they are worthless. I am going to write up an email and contact the ombudsman. I think it would be great if we all did the same on a given day. We could write up a generic email and each one of us could tailor it to his/her case.

Anyone interested?

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I'm in.

I am the beneficiary.
USCIS
12/20/2013 ... I-130 sent from France to Chicago lockbox
12/23/2013 ... I-130 received
12/27/2013 ... NOA1 email received
01/07/2014 ... I-797C receipt received: Nebraska Service Center, Priority Date: December 23, 2013
06/06/2014 ... "Alien Registration Number Change" email received
07/23/2014 ... e-Request filed. 7 months since NOA1!!!
08/07/2014 ... e-Request response: Security checks still pending
09/15/2014 ... After various requests NSC email received stating that petition is "assigned to an officer" ... Going on 9 months since NOA1
09/24/2014 ... I-130 FINALLY APPROVED!!! ... After 9 months and 1 day
10/15/2014 ... Case shipped to NVC, three weeks after NOA2

NVC
10/28/2014 ... NVC received
11/18/2014 ... Case # and IIN assigned
12/02/2014 ... NVC welcome email received
12/31/2014 ... AOS and IV packages received at NVC - Scan Date
03/05/2015 ... 3 N/As - CASE COMPLETE!!!
03/11/2015 ... P4 email received

Consulate
04/15/2015 ... Interview - APPROVED!!!

POE

06/21/2015 ... Brooklyn Red Hook Terminal. Unbelievable feeling.

N-400

11/07/2020 ... Filed online

11/07/2020 ... Priority Date on paper NOA

06/05/2021 ... Biometrics appointment scheduled for 07/02/2021

07/02/2021 ... Biometrics done

09/15/2021 ... Interview .. APPROVED!!! Same day oath!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It seems that about half of the December filers have been shoved to the side, and now they are approving January filers. Every time we do a service request it seems like we are all given BS answers like

''USCIS electronic records indicate that this case is currently pending background check clearance."

" We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. "

and we are either told to wait 90 days for a decision, or to go bite on a rock as they cannot provide you with a completion date.

For all of us that have still yet to receive our NOA2, We could stay patient and suck it up or try to be proactive. I have put in 2 service requests at this point and they are worthless. I am going to write up an email and contact the ombudsman. I think it would be great if we all did the same on a given day. We could write up a generic email and each one of us could tailor it to his/her case.

Anyone interested?

I'm in.

-----------USCIS--------------------

Dec 4, 2013: NOA1 I-130 Priority Date
Mar 5, 2014: NOA1 I-129f Priority Date
3 Service Requests, Lots of phone calls to tier 1 and tier 2, Info Pass, Congress Man, Emails to Nebraska and lots of frustration
Sep 10, 2014: NOA2 I-130 (After 9 months and 1 week)
Sep 11, 2014: NOA2 I-129f (After 6 months and 1 week)
Sep 26, 2014: I-130 Shipped to NVC
Oct 01, 2014: I-129f Shipped to NVC
------------NVC--------------------
Oct 08, 2014: I-130 Received at NVC
Oct 20, 2014: I-129f Received at NVC
Oct 20, 2014: Case # Assigned I-129f

Oct 28, 2014: Case # Assigned I-130
Oct 24, 2014: I-129f Case Sent to Islamabad Embassy

Oct 28, 2014: NVC Welcome Letter I-130 (via email)

Nov 08, 2014: Selected Agent
Nov 08, 2014: AOS Fee Paid Online ($120)

Dec 03, 2014: IV Invoice Email (AIVF FOR NEOPOST DS-1200)

Dec 08, 2014: IV Fee Paid Online ($325)

Dec 29, 2014: IV/AOS Packet received by NVC (FedEx confirmation)

--------Islamabad Embassy------------

Oct 28, 2014: Packet 3.5 (K3) Received (via email)

Nov 13, 2014: Documents Requested in Packet 3.5 (K3) Sent to ISLAMABAD Embassy

Dec 10, 2014: Got interview letter

Jan 06, 2015: Interview (Visa Approved)

Jan 08, 2015: Visa Issued (Online Status)

Jan 15, 2015: Paspport in hand via American Express

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Anyone interested?

Count me in. I am just tired of the charade.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Anyone interested?

I am in too. Would you like to write this letter? you could based it on previous campaign created by ppl on vj. I am not good in writing :P

if you want to contact ombudsman you need to file an electronic form http://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am in too. Would you like to write this letter? you could based it on previous campaign created by ppl on vj. I am not good in writing :P

if you want to contact ombudsman you need to file an electronic form http://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

I am in too, my PD is nov21st still waiting got the similar response for my service request

Our records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.