decocker

Black Man Arrested Dozens of Times for 'Trespassing' While At Work

48 posts in this topic

racial profiling is super beneficial and here's proof.

A shocking case of racial profiling has emerged in Florida after it was revealed that a black convenience store employee had been arrested dozens of times for trespassing in and around the store where he works — during work hours.

The Miami Herald reports that Earl Sampson has been stopped, questioned, and searched by Miami Gardens police over 250 times in just the last four years.

In the same span of time, Sampson has been taken into custody 62 times for trespassing while at the 207 Quickstop on 207th Street.

Store owner Alex Saleh, who has filed a civil rights lawsuit against the local police department on Sampson's behalf, says Sampson isn't the only employee who has been unjustly hassled by police officers in the predominantly poor, black neighborhood.

http://gawker.com/black-man-arrested-dozens-of-times-for-trespassing-wh-1469590729/@neetzanz

Working while black, new one for the books.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Working while black, new one for the books.

only someone with something to hide would complain, 450 times is a minor inconvienience.

i mean, i'm white so i've never been frisked before but it can't take longer than 15 minutes for cops to pat you down and run your deets. everyone has an extra 15 minutes a day, right?

only someone with something to hide would complain, 450 times is a minor inconvienience.

i mean, i'm white so i've never been frisked before but it can't take longer than 15 minutes for cops to pat you down and run your deets. everyone has an extra 15 minutes a day, right?

Yeah, bunch of whiners we are. Nothing wrong with been arrested and taken down to the station when you've nothing to hide.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I watched the first video. And, in the beginning, I really wanted to give the cop the benefit of the doubt. The guy certainly wasn't dressed like I'd expect an employee to dress.

But seriously, he took out the trash, went back in the store and the cop followed him in and pulled him back out?? Weird. Like the guy is trespassing but at least takes the time to do a little cleaning up.

We can't have that, can we?

Nope, having a job goes against the narrative of being lazy.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** One post removed for TOS violation. You know better. ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

It is outrageous when some black folk try to undermine that narrative!

laughing.gif

You can't have the lazy title if you're gainfully employed. Get with the program peoplerofl.gif

**** One post removed for TOS violation. You know better. ******

They do, but they can't help themselves. But, one day maybe, they'll learn to stop hating.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg