TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its like it updated on 13, 21, 22, 23, 27 nov. Then 2, 4 and 6 dec.

When did u send ur new medica?

Its like it updated on 13, 21, 22, 23, 27 nov. Then 2, 4 and 6 dec.

When did u send ur new medical?

inshallah u will hr good news very soon

when did you send ur medical faisal?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well im still in AP but i know a single woman, F4 category, and got visa 2 weeks ago after 13 months of AP, her brother and his family got it after 8 months and 2 of her other siblings got it at the interview about a year ago. but we are still in ap. 8 months going.

Female beneficiary? or male?

Filed: Timeline

Salam Forum members,

I've been following your discussions and seeing how patiently you ppl are undergoing the AP hassle! Hats off! biggrin.png

So most of you are spouses waiting to reunite with your better halfs, so you patience naturally boosts my morale.. im a single, *peace loving* Pakistani (seems like an oxymoron!) and was granted the fulbright award for 2013-14 session at U of California LA for MS program. By my sheer stupidity and naivete, I resigned frm a well-paying job back in July in anticipation of my visa. I was interviewed on May 31,2013 first for fall '13 intake. WIDH id seen this forum then and waited before resigning/study leave..! Anyway, my belief is that Allah has the best of plans.

Fulbright visa is J1 exchange scholar and normally its never a problem (96% of ppl leave on time). My visa was issued (yes :/) on oct 25th but the embassy wanted a new DS2019(or I20) with new dates of Jan '14 intake as my fall session dates had passed. So they sent back my passport to usefp (which coordinates visa issues n stuffon our behalf)!

Smehow, USEFP only got revised ds2019 on Nov 20 and hooked me up fr interview on nov 25. As expected I was again handed over the AP slip most prolly becoz of common name (Muhammad!) which Im proud of smile.png

So here I am waiting for my visa to magically appear before Jan 10 2014 so that I may attend the spring session. They usually try getting visas on time and its my second AP so i have hopes!

What I need are your prayers! You ppl have extremely strong nerves and I really feel the agony of you guys waiting to unite and start a settled family life. My prayers for you, every day in AP or any other 'wait' for that matter, was predestined!

Can someone please let me know the Islamabad Embassy's email address?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

this year?? have there been updates before if these were this year...

Yeah there have been updates but not so consistently like this and the previous month.

inshallah u will hr good news very soon

Ohh lets hope inshaa'Allah. Thank you. And my prayers be with you and everyone here in this difficult time.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today 5 minutes ago i send inquiry to embassy about my case and after sendig inquiry i check status in ceac my status updated 9th dec only after 1 minute amazing.but i check my inbox there is no reply from embassy

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

u do nt menstioned when was ur interview 1 year back or 6 month?becoz embassy was asked my medical after 1 year becoz it expired but now after 6 month they ask me new medical.i was asked the doctor he tells me now after 6 month medical expired.

when i was send my medical embassy again ask me for medical after 20 days when i was inqry.then i send them document shipment detail .after few day they fund my papers.so plz write on detail then we can say some thing

dear faisal my first medical expired on 3 dec. means after 1 year. my interview date was 2feb 2013. what they need documents expect new medical and how i can get ds-260? 4 dec. i email to them for my visa status and they sent to me that email u just read it. pls reply to me fast thanks.

Thank you for your email.
As per our available information, your case is still undergoing administrative processing. While we certainly understand the frustration caused by the delay, the administrative processing is necessary and can neither be waived nor expedited. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this will require. We will, however, contact you as soon as this process is finished.
However, you will need to get another medical report from panel physician, by undergoing through the medical test.
Sincerely,
IV Unit, Consular Section,
U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.