TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bohat Bohat Mubarak ho Aisha!! Bohat khushi howi app ka visa issue ho gaya!! Bus aab aap tayari karay USA Ana ki..

G sister , Apnay Husband aur humary Bro in law ko be kahain Tayari karey. . . aur humein be sath laita aiay. . !

Timeline

For Oath & Finger prints Applicants.:

1, at Shuttle bus counter , there are a list of all applicants. check and memories own serial no.

2, put a pen or pencil and original ID card with you.

3, at gate of embassy they will check ur name in list. . tell him ur serial no.

4, at token point they will ask again. tell him again , and they will issue 2 copies of token slip.

5, after security clearance write ur case no. back of one token slip ang give it to security supervisor.

6, then enjoy TV and Keep eyes on Token numbers. .

After getting Good News Remember me and All AP Family In Prayers.

For Oath & Finger prints Applicants.:

1, at Shuttle bus counter , there are a list of all applicants. check and memories own serial no.

2, put a pen or pencil and original ID card with you.

3, at gate of embassy they will check ur name in list. . tell him ur serial no.

4, at token point they will ask again. tell him again , and they will issue 2 copies of token slip.

5, after security clearance write ur case no. back of one token slip ang give it to security supervisor.

6, then enjoy TV and Keep eyes on Token numbers. .

After getting Good News Remember me and All AP Family In Prayers.

Allah Hum Sub Ke Mushkalat ko Assan Karey . aur Khair or Affiat Wala Mamla Karey Amen

Many many congratulations to all ppl who got their visas :).. I am seeing here tht ppl are stuck in AP for long long time.. some 1 year and some more than 1 year. My wife case is in AP.. and only 1 month passed. I feel so helpless. M afraid that maybe I will have to wait long too. Considering the people hav been waiting ..

VO said to my wife. Everything is fine from my side. Interview was good. But will have to do administrative processing. When my asked my passport. VO said we r gona keep ur passport. U will get ur passport in few days. But it has been one month and nothing happened.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

G sister , Apnay Husband aur humary Bro in law ko be kahain Tayari karey. . . aur humein be sath laita aiay. . !

i cant say thank you all because all of you so happy for me i have a real feeling of happiness now.Jazak Allah may Allah do easy every one journey of immigration. Ameen

And family members thank you ap sub k leye bht chota sa word hai.Meri duain sub k leye hain q k is ap ki taklif mai he janti hoon.

Timeline
U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued
Case Creation Date: 08-Feb-2012 Status Updated Date:

21-Oct-2014

Finally i am happy and relax now

wow...That's great Sis Aisha...Great to know your visa got issued...we all were waiting for your visa since Last year & after carolyn & Janet Usman's visa, this is the biggest news on VJ...Now Kaleem+Yarm24+Hammadf2a are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... Bcoz u better understand the stress and tension all VJs have on this forum.

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray... :dancing::idea: Cheer Up

Alright, figured I'd post the latest along with the history:

February 27 - Interview (AP)

February 28 - Status update on CEAC.

March 03 - Status update on CEAC.

March 04 - Status update on CEAC.

March 05 - Status update on CEAC.

March 07 - Status update on CEAC.

March 14 - Status update on CEAC.

April 23 - Submitted an address change for the beneficiary.

April 24 - Status update on CEAC.

May 07 - Status update on CEAC.

October 09 - Emailed embassy with updated petitioner address.

October 14 - Received email stated they needed the address change in writing and signed.

October 15 - Status update on CEAC.

October 17 - Submitted written/signed address change information.

October 20 - Status update on CEAC.

October 21 - Status update on CEAC.

I have filled my timeline so you can get the initial history prior to the interview from there. Stay strong folks and all the best.

Timeline

Here is anyone can please tell me after how many updates embassy ask for new documents....share experience

Dear lil Friend,

there is no updating chemistry , don't disturb urself in these counting. i can understand ur feelings. coz i m also living with out parents and Bros&Sis.

so Concentrate on own prayers . and calm down my friend. . in next months u will be with Family.

i was got 47 updates. . . now how can u estimate my case through updates. ?? so please. . its time to learn English and plan about your job or business in USA,. be prepare your self coz u have a only days now. not months. .

well, above all context are my personal opinion i am writing for you cuz i can feel situation better than others.

Best of luck . .

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear lil Friend,

there is no updating chemistry , don't disturb urself in these counting. i can understand ur feelings. coz i m also living with out parents and Bros&Sis.

so Concentrate on own prayers . and calm down my friend. . in next months u will be with Family.

i was got 47 updates. . . now how can u estimate my case through updates. ?? so please. . its time to learn English and plan about your job or business in USA,. be prepare your self coz u have a only days now. not months. .

well, above all context are my personal opinion i am writing for you cuz i can feel situation better than others.

Best of luck . .

Thanks juttsaab u are right and by the way u said learn english....i know my english is tooo bad....and i know u saying as general not for me...

Timeline

wow...That's great Sis Aisha...Great to know your visa got issued...we all were waiting for your visa since Last year & after carolyn & Janet Usman's visa, this is the biggest news on VJ...Now Kaleem+Yarm24+Hammadf2a are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... Bcoz u better understand the stress and tension all VJs have on this forum.

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray... :dancing::idea: Cheer Up

First of all thanks ,i know thanks is a small word for or all my VJs family members and i know how tough is to live with Ap hell it is killer for every one and off course i will try my level best to boost the moral of all my other bros and sis.

Timeline

Thanks juttsaab u are right and by the way u said learn english....i know my english is tooo bad....and i know u saying as general not for me...

OMG.. . don't take it personally. . i m the poorest in English in this forum. . i am just telling to u how can u valued your free time for constructive way. . after landing in usa u need english everywhere. . best of luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OMG.. . don't take it personally. . i m the poorest in English in this forum. . i am just telling to u how can u valued your free time for constructive way. . after landing in usa u need english everywhere. . best of luck

No dear i know u said as general dear i never takes personally....

First of all thanks ,i know thanks is a small word for or all my VJs family members and i know how tough is to live with Ap hell it is killer for every one and off course i will try my level best to boost the moral of all my other bros and sis.

Aisha first many many congratulation i am sooooo happy for you because you derserved visa.........second last time after how many updates u got call or email for new documents...

Timeline

No dear i know u said as general dear i never takes personally....

Aisha first many many congratulation i am sooooo happy for you because you derserved visa.........second last time after how many updates u got call or email for new documents...

No they take my second interview and in that interview they ask me to submit documents asap so with in 10 days we submit docs through AMEX then we got our first update after 3 days when they receive documents..then on sat there was an update and on tuesday another update now today they issued . Now i am waiting when i receive passport i have no idea at all after how many days they send visa and passport

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.