TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No they will not tell the senator why your case is pending they will just say it is in AP for security checks.

thank you so much

Dont mind but I think I cant ask my qustion in good way

like if it is not security chk let say it is some other verification like marriage relation verification etc wil they tell the senator then??

like atleast we wanto kno what it is

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

update history: 4th Feb: 17 Oct, 19th, 22, and 23 late at night PK time. I think person working on my case works in the PM shift :idea:

Mine updates are 14 ,17,19,21,22 and ,23 late time at 9 pm oct...

Dear sam7076 when was your interview?

Edited by kaleem999

Timeline

My husband's interview was in Oct 2012. We are due for fresh docs just waiting for embassy to contact us to refresh our medical for the 3rd time.

My interview was 6 march 2012 .i also waiting for embassy to cantact me for fresh docs and medical this is also my 3rd medical

Timeline

Dear sis can u please tell me after how many updates u got call or email for ds260 or interview....

Very Happy for you Aisha have a great journey ahead I have been on this forum for two years and I have seen u struggle being a lady and having a long AP was probably a nightmare for u but its over and celebrate it by thanking Allah, and please pray for us as well.

Kaleem have been in AP longer then us. We just hit our 2 years but a twist in my case is my husband was called for oath and fingerprints in Feb and was told there is still ap remaining its very rare when that happens.

Edited by sam7076

Timeline

Very Happy for you Aisha have a great journey ahead I have been on this forum for two years and I have seen u struggle being a lady and having a long AP was probably a nightmare for u but its over and celebrate it by thanking Allah, and please pray for us as well.

Kaleem have been in AP longer then us. We just hit our 2 years but a twist in my case is my husband was called for oath and fingerprints in Feb and was told there is still ap remaining its very rare when that happens.

Mine is 31 months completed in ap but only 20 months technically in administrative processing and one year my case hold due to some medical reason....

Timeline

All my bros and sis let me tell you my story today , we were married on 23 feb 2011 and my husband file i-130 in the month of april, we get our first RFE in the month of august then we submit reply, in the month of january 31,2012, we got approval from uscis i remember this because i was in hospital due to my illness. Then we get first notice from NVC in the month of march ,2012 it was choice of agent, and after that my husband keep getting other forms as far as i remember in the month of may finally i got a mail from nvc of my first interview. It was in the month of june date 29th, so i do all the medical process and do preparation for travel, unfortunately by the time i was in shuttle bus i still remember that i was trying my level best to recite any dua during that time but i cant my mind was totally blank at that time, any way finally when i reached there on the window the CO was totally unfriendly and denied my visa. Our case went back in the month of oct 2012 back to NVC then to USCIS , Now the wait game and stress test start we keep waiting and waiting then in the month of june we got the RFE from USCIS in this we have to prove our marriage bonafide and other issues we both were totally upset then i decide and take step and start to contacting some lawyers here in pakistan they help me alot in prepare answers of all those questions which they ask and we again submit a bulk of evidence we were given time of 30 days , then after 2 weeks they reaffirmed our case and send back to embassy in the month of oct 2013. When i contacted to NVC and DOS they told me that the case is in AP ( night mare) , in this point my husband start contacting congressman and senators but all they get reply from embassy was the same reply what we were getting that case was in embassy in the month of january 7th 2014 date change automatically and refuse status change now in AP .then date again change on the month of 29 january by its self . Case status date change all this when we send mail to embassy i lost all hope and during that i lost my 6 weeks 4 days old pregnancy i sabar on this as this what i believe is from Allah any way then suddenly on 19 august 2014 date start change by its self in the mean time i start doing job in school. So then date keeps changing till on 25 august 2014 i was at my job and then they call on my land line number and my mother receive a call in which they told her to submit DS-260 and bring fresh medical on oct 1 2014. We submit online form on 25 of september 2014. Then i fly from karachi to islamabad on 29 of sept 2014. Interview was held smooth and surprisingly i remember all the duas this time . They ask me to submit joint sponsor asap there is nothing in my case. well on 9th of oct i submit joint sponsor they receive i think n 13 or 14 of oct. My dates start change again on 19 of oct then again 20 of oct then 21 it says issue. Finally i got visa in my hand on 23 of oct. Uffffff so this night mare comes to an end.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.