TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It seems they are really working on your case. Keep waiting for a phone call or email from the embassy. Also check your spam mail each day. Once I got an email for my husband to take a new medical and it went to my spam email which really surprised me.

Thanks carolyn

Ok i well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys my case updated today on sunday

Updates are 24 sep 14 oct ,17 and 19....plz pray for me guys

Kaleem Bhai...Carolyn is right and we all remember that Asad213 got such update on Sunday (April 2014) and very next day he got call for finger print and oath...Hope HISTORY MAY REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN...

Praying for you...

Timeline

Kaleem Bhai...Carolyn is right and we all remember that Asad213 got such update on Sunday (April 2014) and very next day he got call for finger print and oath...Hope HISTORY MAY REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN...

Praying for you...

Lets see 2maro inshallah and thanks a lot for giving me best support

Timeline

Lets see 2maro inshallah and thanks a lot for giving me best support

Last Year March,September,October & November were very good months and plenty of visas issued...Lets hope for the best this year as well...

SAB ACHHA HO SAB KE LIYE...iA

Timeline

Last Year March,September,October & November were very good months and plenty of visas issued...Lets hope for the best this year as well...

SAB ACHHA HO SAB KE LIYE...iA

Inshallah

Timeline

Its been 10 mnths in Ap :( my son's case updated on 9 oct but not mine i dunt know what are they checking :( i cannot tell how muxh depressing phase i m going through! No red flag nothing still they are doing this with us :( its almost 2 years me and my husband has seen each other!!!! Plzzz remember us in ur prayers also!!!

Does any female with a kid face such long AP

,???? Plzz tell me

Timeline

Anyone got any update yesterday or today ?

Embassy has stopped replying emails...

Nvc did reply me through email after 2months dnt knw whts the problem in their system they replied very slowly but they are replying ...

Timeline

Nvc did reply me through email after 2months dnt knw whts the problem in their system they replied very slowly but they are replying ...

Lets pray for all VJs to get visa very soon specially for sisters with kids...

Maana how long u r in AP and what embassy replied u about it...Plz share

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

Lets pray for all VJs to get visa very soon specially for sisters with kids...

Maana how long u r in AP and what embassy replied u about it...Plz share

Assalam alaikum

Its about 16 months ..i asked about the check list so they replied wht kind of doc they required... Which i already submitted but they replied according to that time so its useless so i prefer to call

Last time when my hubby called the supervisor Silvia asked next weekend InshaAllah my case is completed n after that they send another email for interview n medical she is so polite n co operative than other spokesman..

I do pray for all sis n bro inshaAllah we all out of this nightmare very soon just believe in ur faith keep praying n hope for d best Allah knows the right time for us ..

Timeline

Assalam alaikum

Its about 16 months ..i asked about the check list so they replied wht kind of doc they required... Which i already submitted but they replied according to that time so its useless so i prefer to call

Last time when my hubby called the supervisor Silvia asked next weekend InshaAllah my case is completed n after that they send another email for interview n medical she is so polite n co operative than other spokesman..

I do pray for all sis n bro inshaAllah we all out of this nightmare very soon just believe in ur faith keep praying n hope for d best Allah knows the right time for us ..

Pray for your journey to be over very soon.

when was ur hubby's interview and are they calling him for second interview again ?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aslam o elecome my bro and sis ...inshaAllah very soon sub ko visa mil jana hy or apno k pass chaly jana hy...sari durian katam ho jani hain...sub duwa karin aik dosry k ly InshaAllah inshaAllah inshaAllah Allah k fazal o karam sy us ki rehmto sy inshaAllah inshaAllah

Timeline

case updated on a sunday after 8 months on its own.... May Allah help us all. A single update can make us miserable people in AP so happy, looking forward to being happy on seeing ISSUE. On side note our case has been ap for 2 years now second medical expired last month but have not heard anything from embassy. Everyone please remember us in your prayers as we do the same for all brothers and sisters insh'Allah.

Timeline

Thanks to ALLAH Almighty after 20 months in AP today my husband's visa has been issued . He went to embassy for oath and finger prints today

Congrats and can u plz share your case updates

Timeline

Thanks to ALLAH Almighty after 20 months in AP today my husband's visa has been issued . He went to embassy for oath and finger prints today

Many congrats!! Please share details about your oath. What did they ask? How long were you there? How many people were there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.