TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Has anyone been to oath/finger print and did not get visa??

Please share your experience.

I know one VJ friend (maybe Faisal123) went for finger print and oath and returned without visa and after that they called him again after 2 months for the same and issued him the visa...But best part is that visa got ISSUED...

Timeline

I think Sam7076 also was put in AP after administrative processing..

Help me friends..

waiting brother...I tell u one thing very positive and encouraging...and it is that Embassy issues 99.9 % visas when they call for finger print and oath...

so be hopeful u will get visa...hum sab ki dua apke sath hai..apko visa mile ga bhai

Timeline

When dealing with the embassy in Islamabad many prayers are needed. It seems only God can get them to get off their butts and work cases. My husband had 3 interviews and 2 field investigations before he got his visa and this took years. He told me when he was at the embassy he saw many workers having tea and coffee and running their mouths with co-workers instead of working.

There is a new Ambassador and other top staff at the embassy now. I really believe that is why they seem to be moving a little faster and giving out more visas. My husband is here now and I really, really believe that prayer is what got us through and me writing letters for years to anyone I could think of. When he had his last interview 3 men questioned him. They told him if he got the visa it would be due to his wife because they could tell that I really loved him. Still before they would issue the visa we had to send proof that we were still together.

Shinwary71 I know you don't mean to upset anyone but people on this thread should ask for prayers and duas. They are dealing with the worse embassy in the world and so are you.

Timeline

Carolyn I really respect you by my heart and you have always encouraged all bros and sisters with your positive guidence, great experience and knowledge.

Plz carry on supporting all of us here bcoz u r like a beacon house in the darkness of AP's nightmare and you really understand the pain and frustration every one has in this forum.

God bless you and have great happier life more than you expect...Ameen

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

Hey guys my case updated today on sunday

Updates are 24 sep 14 oct ,17 and 19....plz pray for me guys

we pray for u and you plz pray for us too...

Timeline

It seems they are really working on your case. Keep waiting for a phone call or email from the embassy. Also check your spam mail each day. Once I got an email for my husband to take a new medical and it went to my spam email which really surprised me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.