TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i am not nawaz lol i am imran khan hahahaha

ok thank you caroly i will tell in airport about that i hope everything is alright in airport wish me luck and praying for me

thanks

We are all Happy to see your ( Hahahaha) Happy Text. .. we are all stuck in AP. its very frustrated situation but you last profile pic with tears was made us more stressed. . so Dear Sajid.. Best Of Luck. .. Keep Praying for all AP Family. . .

Dear VJ Friends,

I received call few days ago for appointment for fingerprints!

I request all of you and specially the ones who recently appeared for Oath, please guide me about the questions and other details for this interview!

Thank you

i am sure they give u 12:30 time for finger print and oath u need to be in embassy at 11 am .... they ask you to bring orginal ID Card which is u can take it with your self they will give u token number like 454 342 674 mine was 657 token wait for call from windows check your token no make sure when they call you to be ready to go for that window with CO.... nice smile face be happy no stress just said hi how are you ...fine thanks ... them they CO ... will give oath to read with them after 4 finger will be take in finger print machines and will tell you that you are approved we will send u passport in 7 days or 10 Days happy happy smile come out from embassy and invite us all for dinnner hahahahaha joking lol them u check case status next days inshallah will be issued and u will pick up ur passport with visa inshallah in few working days good luck and praying for you

We are all Happy to see your ( Hahahaha) Happy Text. .. we are all stuck in AP. its very frustrated situation but you last profile pic with tears was made us more stressed. . so Dear Sajid.. Best Of Luck. .. Keep Praying for all AP Family. . .

ofcoures i praying for all AP Family here always in my praying and hahahahaha no tears anymore happy happy smile face lol :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Filed: Timeline

i am sure they give u 12:30 time for finger print and oath u need to be in embassy at 11 am .... they ask you to bring orginal ID Card which is u can take it with your self they will give u token number like 454 342 674 mine was 657 token wait for call from windows check your token no make sure when they call you to be ready to go for that window with CO.... nice smile face be happy no stress just said hi how are you ...fine thanks ... them they CO ... will give oath to read with them after 4 finger will be take in finger print machines and will tell you that you are approved we will send u passport in 7 days or 10 Days happy happy smile come out from embassy and invite us all for dinnner hahahahaha joking lol them u check case status next days inshallah will be issued and u will pick up ur passport with visa inshallah in few working days good luck and praying for you

Thank you Sajid! Inshallah will update you soon with good news!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

Assalam O Alikum'

My wife got her Visa finally after 7 months. today she received her passport. In Sha Allah i will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me.. My prayers are for all of you May Allah bless you with what is best for you all Ameen Summa Ammen

update dates from Emabassy

14 August update

19 August update

22 August update

26 August Embassy called and requested for new medical

30 August Medical send

2 September update

4 September medial received

15 September update

16 September Visa issued

19 September received her Passport

Alhamdulial

Edited by Waiting for Visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalam O Alikum'

My wife got her Visa finally after 7 months. today she received her passport. In Sha Allah i will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me.. My prayers are for all of you May Allah bless you with what is best for you all Ameen Summa Ammen

14 August update

19 August update

22 August update

30 August Medical send

2 September update

15 September update

16 September Visa issued

Alhamdulial

Congrats!! It looks like your wife was not called for oath and finger print.

Timeline

Congrats!! It looks like your wife was not called for oath and finger print.

I believe they donot call F2A category for Oath and Finger printing...

Timeline

Hi jenius,when did you get call from embassy and plz tell that you got call from cell phone nmbr or landline? also tell me time of call, goodluck for visa plz remember me in ur prayers

Timeline

hey,

how long it took for them to call after you submit your medical and DS 260?

Timeline

Assalam O Alikum'

14 August update

19 August update

22 August update

30 August Medical send

2 September update

15 September update

16 September Visa issued

Alhamdulial

Congratulation dear,wish you a happy life ahead,plz remember the rest of ap members in ur prayers we need your prayers.

Timeline

Assalam O Alikum'

14 August update

19 August update

22 August update

30 August Medical send

2 September update

15 September update

16 September Visa issued

Alhamdulial

Congratulation dear,wish you a happy life ahead,plz remember the rest of ap members in ur prayers we need your prayers.

In Sha Allah i will pray for all of you.. you guys do not even have to remind me to pray for you

Edited by Waiting for Visa

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalam O Alikum'

14 August update

19 August update

22 August update

30 August Medical send

2 September update

15 September update

16 September Visa issued

Alhamdulial

Congrats Bro. . . Good Luck. . . Pray For All AP Family as well

hey,

how long it took for them to call after you submit your medical and DS 260?

Normally 2 weeks are so. . . . Good Luck Bro. .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.