TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

this is was the another email from embassy before last one i already show in before comment

Thank you for your email.

As per our record, this case is being reviewed by consular officers. Subsequently, as soon as the case is reviewed, we will make contact accordingly with an update.

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

US Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

do u guys know what is next after that please anyone got same email like that before ? please share

yes i had similar email 3 months ago and still in AP submitted fresh docs 10 months ago

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I'm not sure what date they consider but even with the I-130 petition, my NOA-1 date is March 06, 2012. That also makes it more than two years. Given the choice between dealing with embassy or the Immigration Department in USA, I will take my chances with the department here. Embassy will have to yank the passport out of my (or my husbands) hands if they want to take touch it again. Hell no I'm going back to that route again. I will call NVC later and if that doesn't work out, I just suck it up and count my blessings.

I AGREE!! I would do the same thing who wants to go through all that again.

K-1 I-129F Sent : 2012-04-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-05-03

I-129F RFE(s) :NONE!!! Praise GOD!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-11-07

NVC Received : 2012-11-13

NVC Left : 2012-11-28

Consulate Received : 2012-12-03

Packet 3 Received : 2012-12-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-12-15

Packet 4 Received : 2012-12-20

Interview Date : 2013-01-18

Interview Result : Administrative Review

2013-11-20 Embassy requested new medical, pictures and DS160.2014-02-24 Fingerprints and Oath (But was told AP was still in place).Ceac Status:2014-03-06 Creation date changed and also changed from immigrant to non-immigrant.2014-04-08 and 2014-04-11

Status Updates 2014-04-15 "ISSUED" To God be the glory!!!

2014-04-19 Visa in hand.2014-04-21

POE 2014-06-01 Married!

AOS 2014-07-19 AOS/EAD/AP

Mailed 2014-07-21

NOA 12014-08-18

Biometrics 2014-09-23

EAD/AP Combo Card Received2015-01-03

Received Potencial Interview Waiver Notice2015-05-01

Submitted Service Request2015-05-08 Reponse to Service Request "File is in transit to Washington District office 2015-05-19"

Mailed Renewal of EAD/AP2015-05-26

USCIS Received EAD/AP Applications 2015-06-04

NOA 1 & Biometrics Appointment 2015-06-17

Biometrics 2015-06-09 2nd Service Request (No answer)

2015-07-10 Status of EAD/AP Changed to "Card in production"2015-07-10

3rd Service Request 2015-07-17

Received EAD 2015-07-21

2016-24-07 Still Waiting!!! 2 YEARS!!!!No interview, No Greencard

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I'm not sure what date they consider but even with the I-130 petition, my NOA-1 date is March 06, 2012. That also makes it more than two years. Given the choice between dealing with embassy or the Immigration Department in USA, I will take my chances with the department here. Embassy will have to yank the passport out of my (or my husbands) hands if they want to take touch it again. Hell no I'm going back to that route again. I will call NVC later and if that doesn't work out, I just suck it up and count my blessings.

I AGREE!! I would do the same thing who wants to go through all that again.

Not sure if this is true but i have read on VJ that at POE you can show your marriage certificate and have them correct to CR1..

It will be worth a try for you both..

Timeline

Not sure if this is true but i have read on VJ that at POE you can show your marriage certificate and have them correct to CR1..

It will be worth a try for you both..

Yeah, I researched the topic as well and read the same @ show the marriage certificate to the counselor officer at POE. I will write a brief note and give it to my husband. Other option is to file the I-90 to have the USCIS correct the mistake. That's our backup I guess. I spoke to some retard at NVC earlier who told me that the visa is issued for the category it's applied for but USCIS might tell me differently. I asked him what he meant and he just said that it can't be changed. Sighs.

Timeline

Yeah, I researched the topic as well and read the same @ show the marriage certificate to the counselor officer at POE. I will write a brief note and give it to my husband. Other option is to file the I-90 to have the USCIS correct the mistake. That's our backup I guess. I spoke to some retard at NVC earlier who told me that the visa is issued for the category it's applied for but USCIS might tell me differently. I asked him what he meant and he just said that it can't be changed. Sighs.

Inshallah it will works :D

Timeline

Sam&Waq - We are in the same boat as you and got CR1 when we have been married for more than 2 years. We have been advised to point it out to the imm officer at the POE as they can change it to non-conditional residence.

Timeline

Having sent numerous emails to the embassy they merely said in their last email

they will shortly contact me to assign me a time & date for finger prints,

in my last email i mentioned that if i should bring my documents and medical

when i'm going to the embassy, all they replied me by saying. Yes please

prepare your medical and pictures we will call you shortly.

i have already done everything and i have yet to mail them nothing

just waiting for the call, Our 2nd anniversary is on 19 May and my birthday

on the next day. i'm very optimistic to be in US before these very special

occasions & Honestly i don't care even if i get 2 years green card or 10

i just want to be with my wife, this lengthy wait has really stressed us

We initiated our visa process since May 2011. Please pray that i receive

a call from Embassy in a day or two.

Timeline

Hi Everyone!

I just joined this forum so I could thank all of you for the support I have received from this site. Just reading everyday about everyone's various experiences and good news really kept me going. Today my husband's visa was finally Issued. When I checked the CEAC website and saw the Issued status I assumed I entered the wrong case number. After checking and rechecking the status I couldn't believe our visa had finally been issued!

A little background about our journey; I filed in September 2011, my husband had his interview in June 2012 and was given a green slip. He was told the case would be in AP as a formality for 3-4 months, however the AP went on much longer than they said. During that time I sent several emails, contacted the congresswoman's office, contacted an attorney, pretty much did everything to no avail. We went through several periods when the case would update quite frequently and we would get our hopes up, but nothing ever came out of it.

Unfortunately I never kept track of the status updates, but there were a lot of updates in May 2013 and we thought the visa would be issued. Then again around November 2013 we were receiving daily updates, but once again no visa. Sometime in between when I emailed the embassy I was informed that the medical on file was expired and we were requested to submit fresh docs. This was around August 2013.

Recently in 2014 our updates had dwindled down to nothing, and the embassy no longer replied to my emails. Not even their generic AP email replies. I finally gave up and stopped reaching out to them. We had an update on our case on March 13, which a lot of people had so it didn't seem to mean much. Then we got an update on its own on April 12, 13, 17, 18, and then today 21 Issued. I wanted to share this info to give hope to the others out there who are waiting patiently because I remember reading about issued visas always got my spirits up. Stay strong and keep your chin up it will come through! Praying for all of you in AP and hope everyone gets their visa issued soon Inshallah.

p.s. I'm sorry I was not as meticulous about documenting our update dates as the rest of you have been.

My husband got put on administrative review today, we are devastated confused, hopeless. We have been apart for a year and 4 1/2 months, I really thought they would give us the visa. The interviewer was nasty and rude and kept calling my hubby a liar, they didn't request any other documents they just told him 90 days but from what I am reading they tell that to everyone. What can I do from my end here in the US? Is there anything we can do as a couple? PLEASE HELP

a95km9y.png
event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hi Everyone!

I just joined this forum so I could thank all of you for the support I have received from this site. Just reading everyday about everyone's various experiences and good news really kept me going. Today my husband's visa was finally Issued. When I checked the CEAC website and saw the Issued status I assumed I entered the wrong case number. After checking and rechecking the status I couldn't believe our visa had finally been issued!

A little background about our journey; I filed in September 2011, my husband had his interview in June 2012 and was given a green slip. He was told the case would be in AP as a formality for 3-4 months, however the AP went on much longer than they said. During that time I sent several emails, contacted the congresswoman's office, contacted an attorney, pretty much did everything to no avail. We went through several periods when the case would update quite frequently and we would get our hopes up, but nothing ever came out of it.

Unfortunately I never kept track of the status updates, but there were a lot of updates in May 2013 and we thought the visa would be issued. Then again around November 2013 we were receiving daily updates, but once again no visa. Sometime in between when I emailed the embassy I was informed that the medical on file was expired and we were requested to submit fresh docs. This was around August 2013.

Recently in 2014 our updates had dwindled down to nothing, and the embassy no longer replied to my emails. Not even their generic AP email replies. I finally gave up and stopped reaching out to them. We had an update on our case on March 13, which a lot of people had so it didn't seem to mean much. Then we got an update on its own on April 12, 13, 17, 18, and then today 21 Issued. I wanted to share this info to give hope to the others out there who are waiting patiently because I remember reading about issued visas always got my spirits up. Stay strong and keep your chin up it will come through! Praying for all of you in AP and hope everyone gets their visa issued soon Inshallah.

p.s. I'm sorry I was not as meticulous about documenting our update dates as the rest of you have been.

Thanks for sharing your case updates with us. Congratulation to you and your husband for receiving the visa. After reading your post I and others like us, may see a ray of light in AP dark tunnel in coming days.

My wife's case was also updated on March 13 then April 11, 15, 17, 18. I just checked few minutes ago and today case was updated April 22, 2014. Our case has completed 13 months in AP and has entered in 14 month. Her interview was in 2nd week of March 2013.

My wife's Medical expired in Feb. 2014. So far Embassy has not requested new medical or any other papers, such DS260.

Did Embassy asked your for new medical or any other paper , such as DS260? Please reply ASAP.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation's

Hi Everyone!

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.