TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Stahir,

Email the embassy and just give them your husband's new address there is no need to mention his old address.

The embassy may write you back in a few days and let you know they changed his address in their records.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

2 years one month here bro. Lets hope.

That's quite a while.. :/

But don't worry, from what I am seeing, Islamabad Embassy are giving a lot of visas these days. Hope you get yours and we get ours this month. In Sha Allah :-)

2 years one month here bro. Lets hope.

i am in AP from 19 months

Hey Guys! So I have been waiting patiently for my husband since 13 months now. Yup, 13 months in AP so far and i feel like i need hope. I need my VJ friends. I dont know when we all will stop suffering from the AP. May Allah listen to our Duas and join our families. iA! I have a question maybe carolyn can answer. My husbands address changed is that something we should email the embassy right away and let them know? I was a bit confused because I am the petitioner as much mistakes as the embassy does make i hope they dont think my address is changing and then extend the case even longer because they have to investigate. Anyways, please let me know how i should write to them. Should I mention my husbands old address and then write the new one or just tell them my husbands address changed? Sorry its bit of a weird question. CONGRADS to all that got their VISA smile.png

i think may be embassy will ask police certificate from this new address

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i am in AP from 19 months

i think may be embassy will ask police certificate from this new address

They might ask for new police certificate if;

· Beneficiary is living in different district than the district they have provided police certificate of already

· Have lived there for at least 6 months

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi,

any updates ?

they take in AP female and male in same way or not? people what do u think about this? any idea and share experiences

No update in my case still waiting now 5 months

what was ur last case update date?

i think female visa approved fast it depends is she working lady had any trip to foreign .

somebody do u have experience they send field investigater? like in ur nebour hood or on job

last update was on 7 jan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.