61 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes i marry a woman from the philippines i got her cr 1 visa when she came here after she 30 day she got her green card then she move to california that where she at now i went over july 10 she act like she dont want to have anything to do with me she send her friend over 1.000 dollar and a big box when i ask her she lie about it then hit me in the head with a water bottles 5 time she hit me in the face this morning i got up i look on her facebook saw her with a man she tell me all the time f u me and go to hell and i hope u die now she telling me she never love me or want me i think she using me to get here in the u.s.a now she telling me it over what can i do just call uscis what will them do when i call them thanks.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yup, sounds like a scam.

You'll need to generate hard evidence of it,

and get into a local USCIS office via an infopass appointment

and

then ask to talk wtih the FDNS officer.

Docmentation is very important.

Still, it's on the FDNS officer to investigate, so expect some time on this.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Very sorry to hear about your situation. You need to get it taken care of with uscis. She sounds like a really bad person.

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

yup, sounds like a scam.

You'll need to generate hard evidence of it,

and get into a local office via an infopass appointment

and

then ask to talk wtih the FDNS officer.

Docmentation is very important.

Still, it's on the FDNS officer to investigate, so expect some time on this.

she on a 2 year green card we got to file next year but im not going file next year i will call USCIS tomorrow and tell them...

Timeline

Interesting, as I never mentioned using a telephone.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from Off Topic to Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Hey Mike - I've read your prior posts.

I'm surprised you made it this far, really, and not do stuff, prior.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ive read all your previous posts and even asking for information about i-751 or removal of condition for your wife despite the fact that according to you, she just married you for visa only and since then you've been doubting whether you had a bonafide marriage....im just confused, i didn't know you've gone this far....good luck

Filed: Timeline

ranting33va.gif A requirement should be in place for USC to see a movie on these

horror stories for real...am beginning to not even have sympathy ....sorry

Please note some ppl comes for love and good intentions but a large #.. wow

and many times signs are there

Edited by Jawaree

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How long have you been married? Eventhough i am a filipino I dont want to tolerate this. Gather evidence and report her to USCIS. That person is one of the reason why the immigration is very careful of approving cases and we, who have pure intentions are the one suffering :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mine is the total opposite..gave up everything and went through all the paperwork and wait times, got permanent resident card and then husband tells me he wants to spend all his time for the rest of his life with his ex wife.

Now I have left the country, back to my own , still married to him, but no idea what to do??

Filed: Timeline

I really have no skin in this, and really can't offer meaningful advice. But I love education. So maybe someone can help and explain: other than a case where one of the spouses admits to premeditated false courtship...what's the use in this entire subject?

Both male/female USC themselves seek out unequal partnership, pursue it as hard as they can (sponsoring, paying up for poorer spouse, etc); then the ill-conceived relationship breaks down, and then the USC complains. And thus a good half of posts in this sub forum: for what constructive purpose? And why go back to government agency and try to take even more of their resources seeking to unwind what you previously begged them to affect? Proving she said he said is tough enough in court with help of attorneys; trying to convince USCIS that they absolutely must undo what you originally begged them to do for you - is this credible? Does USC really assume zero risk when initially embark on this journey? Are relationships guaranteed? Even domestically, with no visas, 50% - or more - break. Why involve USCIS again, other than withdraw sponsorship?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Very sad situation I would gather all the evidence and turn her in. We go through so much in the process of getting our love one's here to get kicked :( sorry for your situation... best of luck to you

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.